Da Buddha

Didn't mean to offend, again I've made a few myself. I just feel silly for doing so.

That adaptor? broke first day on the non gong end.

charliedontsurf,

iksworbeZ

Vapour Connoisseur
Brenard420 said:
So i've only had my da buddha for a short time but my screens seem to get clogged up pretty quickly. Such a nicer cleaner hit with a new screen, I find myself changing them often.
I clean all my screens so they can be reused, but they still get bent and misshapened.

Wondering if there is anywhere i can get replacement screens without ordering them online???
Also if i do end up ordering them online, i found a site that sells them cheap.

http://www.rollingpaperdepot.com/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=0.625+inch+screens

500 brass screens $16.49
500 stainless steel $15.49

screen size = 0.625 inches or 1.6cm

I have found that using a small brush to "sweep" the screen in between packings helps keep it stay clean a lot longer...

iksworbeZ,

Cerpintaxtt

Errl and Vapor
I've been lurking here for a while and just recently joined, anyways after much research I've decided on the dbv as my first real vape. The question I have now is where would be the best place to order it online from and also are there any discount codes for any of the websites? Many thanks in advance. :)

Cerpintaxtt,

stricknine

Phaang said:
I have my new setup now: (old) Happy Vappy, new Vapor Genie, and Da Buddha. One thing that has not really been addressed in these forums is the fact that both Da Buddha and the Silver Surfer have no way to prevent the weed from falling/getting blown onto the heating core. I fucked up (while high of course) and inadvertently blew some dope down the heating chamber. What a stinky mess. Just a caution when you prospective buyers are comparing vape types. My friend's Vapor Wares box vape has a screen on the heating element that (probably) helps prevent this from happening (we've never been stupid enough or high enough to get weed down into the heater on his unit).

Not a big issue, but I just wanted to point it out.

A friend of mine just got Da Budda. He discovered that you can use a screen from the Extreme that goes in the elbow to solve the problem. He said it is a perfect fit and stops the herb from going down to the heating element even if you accidentally blow on the tube.

Don't know if you are allowed to post links to a vendor so I won't do it.

Just search Google for "Arizer Extreme Screen Pack " You want to use the Dome Screen.

Hope this helps someone..... ;)

stricknine,

Cerpintaxtt

Errl and Vapor
OhTheAgony said:
Cerpintaxtt:

If you are looking for the lowest price and don't mind a blemished one look here:

http://stores.ebay.nl/Higher-Elevations-SSV?_rdc=1

To be honest I'd rather get a brand new one with the bag and all of the goodies. I just remember a while ago when I was looking at getting one it seemed I could find them a lot cheaper. Well, since I'm going to be paying around $190 to get it which way do you think would be fastest? Vapeworld or ordering directly from 7thfloor?

Cerpintaxtt,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Can't help you there mate. I'm way down in Nether-Netherland, stuff always takes looooong to get here :/

But I think I read in the SSV thread that there are some problems with Vapeworld/7thfloor products atm, so you might want to contact 7thfloor directly.

You could order the bag separately of course, they are on there too.

OhTheAgony,

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
SmokingElectricity said:
does anybody even use the bag that came with their DBV? i just keep my spare tubing in there.

Of course! I use it whenever I am transporting my DBV, and also when my DBV will not be used for a good while. I have also used it as a pillow and as a good place to keep extra glass accessories hen not in use.

aesthyrian,

Pappy

shmaporist
aesthyrian said:
SmokingElectricity said:
does anybody even use the bag that came with their DBV? i just keep my spare tubing in there.

Of course! I use it whenever I am transporting my DBV, and also when my DBV will not be used for a good while. I have also used it as a pillow and as a good place to keep extra glass accessories hen not in use.
Ditto! Stashed my DBV in its bag and flew it cross country. It's out of the bag right now but will stash again later...
It's in da bag, baby! :lol:

Pappy,

Cerpintaxtt

Errl and Vapor
I'm still concerned as to where to order my dbv from. It seems like I've read bad stories ordering direct from 7th floor and vapeworld. I was thinking of ordering from grateful buys. Does anybody know if that site is reputable or any good? Sorry for all the questions. If there is a better forum for this then point me in that direction. I don't mean to keep filling up this board.

Modnote: Check our list of recommended retailers. :)

Thanks! :D

Cerpintaxtt,

Willeh

If by the off chance you're in Canada, Vaporizers.ca did a good job getting one to me quickly for $185 CAD. I got my mflb from there too with no real mark up, afaik the only place that sells them online in Canada. (Just a tip to Canadians who don't want to wait for customs)

Willeh,

iksworbeZ

Vapour Connoisseur
Willeh said:
If by the off chance you're in Canada, Vaporizers.ca did a good job getting one to me quickly for $185 CAD. I got my mflb from there too with no real mark up, afaik the only place that sells them online in Canada. (Just a tip to Canadians who don't want to wait for customs)

Agreed, Vaporizers.ca is the place to order form in Canada... the bigger problem is Canada Post getting you your shit on time...

I find that you have to add about a day and a half to their shipping time... two day shipping on a monday means you will likely see it thursday...

iksworbeZ,

Cerpintaxtt

Errl and Vapor
Willeh said:
Nope, Florida. That is why I'm kind of set on ordering from vapeworld as they're based from here. They're out of stock though and don't know when they'll have more.

Cerpintaxtt,

cluffy

Vaker
I use my Buddha bag every weekend. I am much happier partying with the DBV and everyone else seems to enjoy it too. My friends have dubbed it "The Highpotomizer".

cluffy,

sunsett70

The dbv bag is so cool. I have taken a few days of t break, the whole of this week actually, but tonight, i got a date with....... my precious! ;)

sunsett70,

TheDudeAbides

Ordained Dudeist Minister
Ok folks, I have an issue with my DBV. As you all know the wand can get stubborn and get stuck. Well after twisting with very little tension I heard a "pop". Then I noticed that the chamber wobbles left to right. Actually it wobbled a lot. After taking the base off to further inspect I see that the metal tubing holding the chamber had a solder break. You can see that they soldered at 12,3,6, and 9. The 3 o'clock solder popped. I really don't want to be without my DBV for who knows how long. My main question is does anyone know what type of solder to use on this one part? I am looking for good tinsel strength etc. I know it's such an easy fix that I know how to fix. Does anyone have information or was there a thread on this matter? Thanks again everyone for your help!

TheDudeAbides,

TwztedVaper

Boom Shankar
I would email/call 7th Floor directly, they should be able to give you directions if it is an easy fix

p.s Instead of using the pokey tool which can make holes in the screen easily, just use a reasonably thick bristled brush to clean the screen after each bowl. i use the brush that came with my MFLB and it just takes a few quick brushes and blowing out the whip to keep my screen crystal clear

TwztedVaper,

Wispa

I've been using my DBV for about 2 years now and I still love it. I've wondered if there's an all glass attachment that serves as a wand and mouthpiece in one. I'm going to send 7th Floor an email but thought I'd ask here in case there's something like this available online.

I've seen the sherlock mouthpiece on their website and what I'm thinking of would be very similar. The difference would be that it would have a "male" end just like the stock wand with a bowl and screen. Also, the glass would be angled out more towards the user.

I suppose getting a bong attachment would be great too, and possibly better, but I'm just thinking of something a bit more portable and smaller in size. My personal preference is to use only glass with my vaporizer.

Wispa,

scottio19

scotty
ive been seeing alot of $150 da buddha vaporizers on ebay for free shipping, im guessing theres no warranty with that

scottio19,
Top Bottom