Da Buddha

Beezleb

Fear420,

When I got to use mine I turn it on by turning to the right to about the 2 oclock position. It varies from vape to vape.

I then prepare my material. Either using a grinder or cutting it up the DBV is ready to use by the time I am done. 3-5 minute range I would say

Vape as normal.

Stir, vape, stir, vape or whichever cycle works for you. Generally stir once every 3 to 5 draws on average.
Optiional, turn vape temp up slightly between stirs.

Turn vape off by turning to the left, click, after you no longer get vapor after stirring.

Beezleb,

FEAR420

Mine doesn't click,at all. Matter of fact,I dont think it EVER clicked....not even when I first got it. :/ FAWK!!!!! :(

FEAR420,

freeman dyson

question about warming this thing up. should I turn it on and let it warm up a minute before I put the stem with the bud in the hole, or do I put the stem with the bud in and then turn it on. does it matter?

freeman dyson,

King Kong

freeman dyson said:
question about warming this thing up. should I turn it on and let it warm up a minute before I put the stem with the bud in the hole, or do I put the stem with the bud in and then turn it on. does it matter?
always turn it on full blast for about 1-2 minutes then turn it down to your temp and you should be fine..

King Kong,

Beezleb

I dont see the reason to turn it on full blast. Perhaps that is a personal preference but with mine I simply turn it to the the temp I want. Prepare my material and its always ready to go. 2-3 minutes max.

Beezleb,

stuartambient

i know that this is probably in another more generalize thread - but when I got my DBV last week , i had one type of med, and it was still pretty moist. I did crumple and grind it good but it seems it didn't vape that great. Now I have 2 new meds , 1 of them (a BlueBerry) is very vapor friendly. The 1/8th of the wands suggestion gave me 6-7 nice hits with mist return on each one. The second med though seems different, less hits off the same ground amount. Odd perhaps. I'm guessing some meds are better for vaping then others.
SA

stuartambient,

msemcee

FEAR420 said:
Mine doesn't click,at all. Matter of fact,I dont think it EVER clicked....not even when I first got it. :/ FAWK!!!!! :(
When I got it it I plugged it in, clicked it on and turned it all the way up. When I tried to turn it off it didn't click off and the light wouldn't go off no matter how far I turned it.

Pretty sure mines busted some how.

msemcee,

robertrulez

I have 2 questions, is it safe to use the screens provided? I would think its kind of sketchy since they used tape over it, I don't wana inhale the chemicals from the tape.

robertrulez,

steiner666

Serial vapist
robertrulez said:
I have 2 questions, is it safe to use the screens provided? I would think its kind of sketchy since they used tape over it, I don't wana inhale the chemicals from the tape.
i havent got to the spare screen yet, but if there's glue and stuff from the tape on it i'd just get some pliers or something and hold the screen with it and use a lighter to torch the stuff off and then maybe run it under some hot water... or just boil them maybe.

Da Buddha IS supposed to click on/off.

As far as ideal vaping temps and such, i've found my ideal position to be 2 o'clock. Here's how i do mine:

-Set Buddha to 2:00 on the dial

-While its heating up, break up nugs as best as i can with my fingers, sometimes 1 partial rotation in my grinder (i dont usually get it too fine the first time). Dump it onto a piece of paper folded down the middle (optional, for cleanliness)

-Load the bowl up, if more than 2-3 mins hasnt gone by i wait a bit and then take a few hits, not usually full lung capacity because the first few hits are killer and its best not to waste them by taking in hits too big to hold in for long enough.

-When the hits start to become noticeably thinner, i dump the bowl out in a line on the paper and then suck it back up, going in teh same direction. This way, what was on the bottom of the bowl is now on the top and vice versa. I do this to both get a look at how vaped the stuff is getting, and to flip the bowl to expose more fresh stuff.

-Hit it till it becomes thin again and then re-grind the stuff again until its almost powder and hit it again. This exposes more surface area and makes for more hits.

-stir it up after a couple hits and maybe get another hit or two out of it and then put it with the rest of the vaped stuff.

I do things this way because it doesn't seem to vape like 70-80% of the bowl in the first two hits like it does if i just ground it up good and hit it. Makes the bowls last longer, especially between 2+ ppl. I dont usually adjust the temp, i just hit it slower when i'm not getting that big of hits. If hitting it slow at 2 oclock doesnt produce any vapor, i consider it vaped. Sometimes i go back through my ABV and grind it up more and vape it a bit higher, but i save that for rainy days, as i dont much like the flavor past a certain point.

Last edited by a moderator:
steiner666,

freeman dyson

Beezleb said:
turn it on a few minutes before you put the wand in it.
but then should i let the wand warm up in there for a minute or so too? or can I start hitting it the minute I stick the wand in?

also, on cleaning this thing. I hear to soak it in alcohol. I assume you take the screen out first. What after I soak it with alcohol? use a soft like toothbruh to scrub it?

freeman dyson,

Beezleb

No need to prewarm the wand but it wouldnt hurt anything if you want to put in, I recommend trying it both ways and deciding what works best for you. The hot air you breath in causes the vaporization.

I dont clean mine all that often. I want to get a nice build up of wand hash, condensed THC.

When I do clean it, I do use ISO and a toothbrush if you need. Take the screen out and just clean it with a toothbrush with ISO. Very important, rinse very well with lots of water and ensure the wand is totally dry as using it with iso still on/in the wand would be a bad idea.

Beezleb,

freeman dyson

and do you guys tightyl pack your herb or kind of just let it fall into the chamber? should it be packed tight and pushed down? how much should I fill it? about 3/4?

freeman dyson,

Beezleb

Loose but not fluffy. Never packed as it hurts airflow. I fill it up. I recommend trying a big amount, medium amount and a small amount and decide what suits you best.

Beezleb,

FEAR420

Apparently I have a bad rheostat (heat controller) :/ . The 12 o/c setting produces different results all the time. Sometimes it hits perfectly,sometimes no vapor at all,and sometimes it combusts after one or two hits. :( Gonna have to call into 7th flr and have a replacement sent out...:|

FEAR420,

freeman dyson

alright, i was using that poker tool to kind of pack it together towards the bottom. i will just let it fall in from now on.

freeman dyson,

vape4health

freeman dyson said:
alright, i was using that poker tool to kind of pack it together towards the bottom. i will just let it fall in from now on.
I dont pack mine , but I do use the glass end of the poker to push it just a tiny bit , like let the weight of the poker do the pushing . But then again I have dry mids and if I dont light pack the bowl , a little bit will fall out into the heater .

vape4health,

freeman dyson

does anybody anywhere that is still selling the buddha at the old prices? mine was only 170 a week ago.

freeman dyson,

freeman dyson

has anyone heard anything about these fitted wands? they supposedly make the connection between the moutpiece the wand and whip much tighter.

freeman dyson,

freeman dyson

i have had my wand stuck in the heater twice now. both took a while to get unstuck. anything im doing wrong or something i could do to prevent this?

freeman dyson,

King Kong

freeman dyson said:
i have had my wand stuck in the heater twice now. both took a while to get unstuck. anything im doing wrong or something i could do to prevent this?
ya twist it every 4 to 5 hits...

freeman dyson

how often do you guys clean yours? ive had mine about a week and the wand is looking really dirty. do i just set it in alcohol for a while? should I take the screen out?

freeman dyson,

kangpc

Ok so i got my DBV yesterday and tested it out with some headies. I was getting 4-6 hits usually, even after stirring which seems quite low. While my heating element seems fine, I am not positive. I was turning the dial up to try and get more vape out of my herb. Even on max temp I was finding that it wasn't combusting. What gives?

kangpc,
Top Bottom