Anyone ever try one of these?
VP110A.JPG

second generation ceramic heating element
hands-free
do tell us all about it...:cool:

No Smoking!,

No Smoking!

Ha ha! I was gonna say "Bob"...:lol:
Obviously, this is a generic knock-off with no name...

No Smoking!,

No Smoking!

Not "Bob"?
Anyway, I was thinking perhaps a China production, too.
If nobody knows about it here, maybe I'll go ahead and buy one to test.
What's $40 between comrades? :o

No Smoking!,

LOCKSTOCK93

Hahaha, i think chinese products are fine, except when you're supposed to put them in your mouth and breathe through them...i mean, i can avoid licking my DVD player or my TV, but a made in china vaporizer?

I think i'll take a pass.

LOCKSTOCK93,

max

Out to lunch
LOCKSTOCK93 said:
Hahaha, i think chinese products are fine, except when you're supposed to put them in your mouth and breathe through them...i mean, i can avoid licking my DVD player or my TV, but a made in china vaporizer?

I think i'll take a pass.
There was a time when all 'made in China' vapes were cheap clones (all wooden boxes at first). That's no longer the case. In fact the DBV itself is now made in China to some extent. So we should probably make an effort to change our terminology to more accurately describe the cheap clone units. In most cases 'cheap clone' would work, but this one, for example, is more like a cross between the DBV and Vaporstore's Vapor Tower (or even Arizer's V-Tower).

The key to getting a good, reliable vape is still the same as always. Can you talk to the company that makes it? Do they provide a website, email contact, and a phone number? No? Then they don't have a product that they're willing to stand behind. They'd rather make a 'throw away' vape and make $ by using the cheapest parts and labor and just sell in volume.

Whatever you call 'em- 'cheap clone', 'Chinese clone', 'no warranty vape', etc., let's try and choose a term other than 'made in China vape'. I've used that description myself many times in the past, but the term is no longer accurate to describe cheap vapes of questionable quality and reliability.

max,

No Smoking!

It hasn't been determined if it's Chinese yet, fans...

All I have so far is:

High quality metal shape
Glass on glass interface piece
New technology heating element
Blue,green and red flashing lights
Premium convection heating
Medical grade tubing
Separate on/off switch and temperature adjustment
Ultra-efficient, ready to use in 2-3 minutes
Uses US standard of 110v of electricity

No Smoking!,

nickzzzx

Unless it comes with a 2 piece whip(double screened to hold the herb), It looks like you would have to hold the vape upside down to make sure your bud doesn't fall everywhere. It just looks like a bad design overall.

nickzzzx,

lwien

It's actually an IED made in Afghanistan disguised to look like a vape.

lwien,

max

Out to lunch
I can pretty much guarantee that it's made in China, but that's not the point, as I just pointed out. You have here an inexpensive vape with hopefully some kind of warranty from the seller, and no idea of how to get in contact with the company that made it, let alone a maker's warranty.

The features are ad copy. Glass on glass is just standard whip technology. New tech for the heater? I doubt it. I also doubt the tubing is medical grade. It's not necessary and other vape makers don't provide it. Ultra efficient because it heats up in 2-3 minutes? No big deal.

We get word here pretty quick about the new, truly different vapes to the market. This isn't one of them. The comments you've seen here to this point are pretty much all you're going to get. Are you looking for good comments about it so you'll feel better about buying it? If you like it and it's at a good price point, buy one and take your chances. It may serve you well and last a long time. But it's nothing out of the ordinary for this type of vape. If it doesn't have a warranty longer than 90 days, I'd rather get an Easy Vape off of eBay for $50. If it's selling for over $100, I'd rather get a box from somewhere like Vaporstore and get up to a lifetime heater warranty.

max,

No Smoking!

I just foundout it's from China but very good quality...or so he says
No warranty is mentioned
Seller is from the States...$40 delivered

No Smoking!,

Survivalism

Weapon Enthusiast
Dude remember the saying you get what you pay for?

What makes you think this vape is going to be any different?

Buying that vape is a waste of money and it could potentially harm your health.

Just my 2 cents..

Survivalism,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
We should start a thread for no name Chinese knockoff vapes so they can all be laughed at in one place. Giving them their own threads could confuse people into thinking they're legit choices.

Avoid at all costs.

vtac,

Konrad_Zuse

For me I wouldn't risk it. Why would you buy a vape for 40$? There is no warranty, so obviously it's going to break sometime, and for 40$ I rather buy some herb, or do something else with it. I wouldn't want to spend the oney on something that might harm me, there is no info on, and I just wouldn't trust it.

Konrad_Zuse,

alucard

MysticVapor said:
Here is a site that sells them, it has some info on the unit.

http://www.members.shaw.ca/lowrie3/110.html
That site has them listed for 110, 40$ might be a great deal. If you don't have a whip style you might as well try it out and sell it for 30$ if you don't like it. The site that sells it does look like it has a pretty shoddy collection in general though :l.

alucard,

lwien

alucard said:
If you don't have a whip style you might as well try it out....
Totally disagree. Why try it out if there is a possibility that there is toxic materials in the vapor path?

lwien,

No Smoking!

perhaps to actually find out the purpose of this thread
at least then we could warn others if there was

No Smoking!,

No Smoking!

"As Seen On TV!"
It must be new if nobody knows about it
I'm thinking there will be about 100 vapes on the market come the end of the year...

No Smoking!,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom