cyanide & happiness!

budballer

Am I the only one familiar with these comic strips? They're great, even better when blazed. Figured I'd share two of my favorites, and one is even vape related!

Your link text

This next one I feel like this community can really appreciate, and most people outside of it probably wouldn't get :D
Your link text

budballer,

nuvap

85% Sativa / 15% Indica
I've been reading these for a while now. Some of them are really fun but some are just plain strange. :lol:

nuvap,
budballer said:
Am I the only one familiar with these comic strips? They're great, even better when blazed. Figured I'd share two of my favorites, and one is even vape related!

Your link text

This next one I feel like this community can really appreciate, and most people outside of it probably wouldn't get :D
Your link text

Great strips, Bud.

Made me laugh! especially the first one!!!

Vapemania-original,

StickyShisha2

i like their spin on the fresh prince
bellair.png

StickyShisha2,

djonkoman

I read it almost every day too, lot of typical humor me and some of my friends enjoy a lot
I'm also very racist and discriminating in my humor, I like nazi/jew humor a lot for example wich lies a bit sensitive here since the netherands was occupied by the germans in ww2, but in my actual political views I'm almost farleft and in favor of equality, against any racism and dicrimination, but if you would just hear me joke around with friends you would think I'm far-right:p

djonkoman,

budballer

Haha oh god.. ever heard of electricretard ? Definitely the most offensive comics over ever seen. Sometimes funny in a twisted way. But I know a lot of people would NOT find it funny. It's all anti-semetic and racist jokes. Venture there if you dare.. real messed up community can't lie lol

budballer,

mrfloopa

Vappy
budballer said:
ever heard of electricretard ?

After looking through those, it takes a lot to come out openly about enjoying reading some of them. Kudos to you, my friend.

mrfloopa,

djonkoman

budballer said:
Haha oh god.. ever heard of electricretard ? Definitely the most offensive comics over ever seen. Sometimes funny in a twisted way. But I know a lot of people would NOT find it funny. It's all anti-semetic and racist jokes. Venture there if you dare.. real messed up community can't lie lol
thx, those are great, laughing my ass of roght now:p (well actually that's a bit exagerared, not making much noise, but it certainly is my kind of humor)

edit: the newest were the funniest, a lot are just weird now...

djonkoman,

Carbon

I used to read them all the time and was all caught up but then stopped for some reason. I have a few saved on my old computer that I love, but I've missed all the new stuff since whenever I quit reading them.

Carbon,

budballer

Ive just been de-sensitized (if that's a word) to a lot at this point in my life.. it happens. Oh and btw its depressing comic week 5 at c&h! And I still laugh at the comics, I'm just twisted :ko:

budballer,

weedemon

enthusiast
yeah that is a great one man :) i like that strip also :)

another stip i find pretty funny at times is "pearls before swine"

weedemon,

Zuriss

least i could do
girls with sling shots
buttersafe
they have got to be my top 3 fav web comics

Zuriss,

mrfloopa

Vappy
budballer said:
Ive just been de-sensitized (if that's a word) to a lot at this point in my life.. it happens. Oh and btw its depressing comic week 5 at c&h! And I still laugh at the comics, I'm just twisted :ko:

Oh, same, but I wouldn't come out publicly about that particular comic. :lol:

mrfloopa,

rabblerouser

Combustion Fucker
I enjoy Cyanide and Happiness a lot, it is somewhat of a guilty pleasure.
most people would say they go too far semi-regularly, but those can also be some of the funniest ones.

rabblerouser,

budballer

depressingcomicweek5pt2.png

As sad as this is, couldnt help but think "oh they must live in a non medical state" :rolleyes:

oh and i found this too ;)

comicweed3.png

budballer,
Top Bottom