Customized vape setups

blackbur

pinoy said:
blackbur,
is the supreme the only vape you use with glass? i have a vapobowl and a wdz that i use with my bubbler, but the supreme looks like it gives thicker clouds.

At the moment it is my only vape..i used to use my vapor bros hands free with my mini hvy beaker..also i used to use my zephyr ion..never recorded any footage tho..kinda regret it lol. Yeah the supreme does supply thick vapor its because of its design..air travels thru a superheated aluminum block which is basically a bunch of layers..if you were to cut it in half it would look like a maze. Then the hot air reaches the bud and vaporizes it very throughly. It milks up pretty quick because the vapor doesn't have to travel far. I really suggest it to people who like vapor bonging/lots of vapor. But you really have to be safe using the supreme you can burn yourself rather easily.

blackbur,

Nycdeisel

I agree, it seems quite easy to burn yourself or something else while using it. It does give some fat clouds though, and bur I would be super hesitant to have to use that around other people, dont know how you do it.

Nycdeisel,

greystr0ke

blackbur said:
:)
Once i had a session with 5 people using the supreme , it took awhile but everyone got enough to be satisfied

When my buddy got his Supreme around 4 years ago we went on a road trip to visit a friend in Georgia and everyone at this party was amazed by it. At one point, we had probably 15 people in a circle waiting to hit it. At that time we didn't have the creme brule torch, just the one that came with the Supreme so needless to say it was the longest session ever.

greystr0ke,

Goodlife101

Living The Good Life
I love my supreme for party situations thats when I mostly use it! with a good torch less than 1 min heat up time and my reheat times are about 10 seconds or so and i can pass it to three people every reheat and do that about 3 times 285-310-335 roughly about like that on the temp gauge and with quality meds and about .3-4 g the clouds just keep coming.. Sometimes when I'm by myself I have to quit on a bowl and dump it out for later! I also find that when you load small MZ WDZ PD size bowls if you leave the material not finely ground but chunky this works optimum for small amount and seems to vape better more consistent. only thing that takes time is vapor bonging you get less hits per reheat and you kill it faster (like bongs always do nomatter what) but it milks anything i've never shown it to someone who is a smoker and have them not be impressed by the supreme! My uncle made me an insulater wooden cap with airpath on top that has eliminated the risks for my friends or party situations its awesome and you could make one easily.. ill get a camera today and post pics so yo can check it out maybe a vid if i can borrow a camera

Goodlife101,

blackbur

Pappy said:
blackbur said:
nice GMD bub
Thanks Pappy!

greystr0ke said:
When my buddy got his Supreme around 4 years ago we went on a road trip to visit a friend in Georgia and everyone at this party was amazed by it. At one point, we had probably 15 people in a circle waiting to hit it. At that time we didn't have the creme brule torch, just the one that came with the Supreme so needless to say it was the longest session ever.
Damn thats a huge ass circle..thats amazing no one got burned and everyone got a hit. were you guys using a tube or just hitting it with the hose or just directly.

Goodlife101 said:
I love my supreme for party situations thats when I mostly use it! with a good torch less than 1 min heat up time and my reheat times are about 10 seconds or so and i can pass it to three people every reheat and do that about 3 times 285-310-335 roughly about like that on the temp gauge and with quality meds and about .3-4 g the clouds just keep coming.. Sometimes when I'm by myself I have to quit on a bowl and dump it out for later! I also find that when you load small MZ WDZ PD size bowls if you leave the material not finely ground but chunky this works optimum for small amount and seems to vape better more consistent. only thing that takes time is vapor bonging you get less hits per reheat and you kill it faster (like bongs always do nomatter what) but it milks anything i've never shown it to someone who is a smoker and have them not be impressed by the supreme! My uncle made me an insulater wooden cap with airpath on top that has eliminated the risks for my friends or party situations its awesome and you could make one easily.. ill get a camera today and post pics so yo can check it out maybe a vid if i can borrow a camera
damn...1 minute..are you using a propane torch..or an oxygen torch?
Those are defiantly some good temps.
Well that depends..if you start low and climb your way up you will get more vapor as you go on..but once you reach a certain it will produce thin vapor.
The Supreme is great at heat retention.
thats pretty awesome i really want to have a cover made for mine..its weird having it all exposed...hehe
thanks il be waiting to see those pics sir.

blackbur,

hereatlast

Stopped by a local LHS yesterday and now am even more impressed with Itza's work. I was able to water-test an Itza pillar (I know its not the original but still!) and was blown away by the feel of the hit...a rumbling purr almost :lol: I'm definitely looking into getting one on of their mini/nano pieces after seeing how much I like the size, the pillar was this size and seemed perfect. Ultimately it would have to be between that and one very similar to OC's 8-5 or whatever the specs are.

Anyways, they also had some very nice and capable local art showcased, not exactly up the 'vaporizer accessory' alley but nice to see some home-town talent. In the coming month I'm gonna have to scope out the pricing differences on some Itza pieces from BM, direct from artist and from the LHS (with a 10% coupon too!).

I'll echo the nice GMD bub sentiments blackbur, hope everyone is enjoying their glass :)

hereatlast,

jimbo

winterize
Blackbur, lovin' the bub :cool:

Finally got around to doing a quick vid of the Vertigo Inline
with the Supreme... here
Hearatlast, those itza pillars are awesome, wish I had the coin to grab one.

jimbo,

blackbur

Thanks Hereatleast and sonofabeach

jimbo said:
Blackbur, lovin' the bub :cool:

Finally got around to doing a quick vid of the Vertigo Inline
with the Supreme... here
Hearatlast, those itza pillars are awesome, wish I had the coin to grab one.

Sweet skim video jimbo..have you ever tried drawing before you put your supreme on? I've been doing it a lot more recently and i enjoy it a little bit more than just putting on the downstem and pulling.

blackbur,

jimbo

winterize
^ Thanks blackbur! actually never thought to try drawing first, definitely will give it a try next
time I break out the supreme.

jimbo,

hereatlast

Nice bub CC75...great work on that circ. downstem. His circs have gotten so much cleaner looking in the past year. Enjoy the pick up.

Good pick-up photobooth! Take a vid for us if you can when it comes.

hereatlast,

Pappy

shmaporist
Mobius Nano in da house! My Nano is waiting...
DSC_1601.jpg

DSC_1610.jpg

DSC_11578.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tu3h9-jHdGo

Pappy,

DaProfessor

I was totally thinking of picking up the Mobius that was BM. I want it even more now :o Oh well, no more glass purchases for the next few months. I've got some projects going that require my funds. Oh wait...the cloud will be released soon. I guess that doesn't count since it's a vape purchase :D

DaProfessor,

Pappy

shmaporist
hereatlast said:
Haha nice pick-up Pappy. Someone was whispering in my ear about them recently :cool:
Thanks HAL. Exciting piece... Circ, ice pinch, splashguard, shape, very cutting edge! :o

Pappy,

Hashterix

winged
This might not be as fancy as your setups, but it gets me high :)
Built it out of silicone tubing and an impinger since the hot vapor often irritated my throat and my lungs.
To seal it properly I used some wire and put it around the tube that goes over the mouthpiece because there was always a little airflow between those two.
edit: the only downside is the way you have to hold it to get a hit out of it..one hand for the lighter and the other hand to hold the VG & the bottom of the impinger to prevent it from falling.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hashterix,
Top Bottom