Customized vape setups

RGNSUP

:D

IMAG0868.jpg

RGNSUP,

Shiz

Troi said:
I purchased this little guy this morning. I have not seen much talk on this forum about BC glass, honestly I wanted a SG Peyote Pillar, but there were none available.

http://aqualabtechnologies.com/scientific-glass/2010bc-glass/2010bc-worked-king-deluxe-bubbler.html
Good story and even better pick up. :o I can understand why the pillar was your first choice but wow dude that piece is so sick. I've seen it before but never paid much attention to the deluxe. Each Lego piece can be used with the removable mouthpiece making it super transformable with so many mix and match options.

Guys, wouldn't he be able to us that Top Hat perc just like a Hydratube on a VXC? Possibly the dub bub attachment too...which makes me realize we could probably mount them right on top of the EQV also right? Very, very curious now.

I thought I would never even consider spending that much on glass but that's like 20 pieces in 1 and could eliminate all my whips...I hope we get to see milks.

Shiz,

EonBlue

Soul Rebel
Excellent pickup Troi, BC makes some sick stuff I would be thrilled to add a BC King Dub Bub to my collection.

Shiz I believe you are correct as long as the pieces are 18mm.

EonBlue,

jimbo

winterize
Troi, congrats on the purchase! 2010bc is no joke, very nice, quality
glass. love to see some milk shots.

jimbo,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Shiz said:
Troi said:
I purchased this little guy this morning. I have not seen much talk on this forum about BC glass, honestly I wanted a SG Peyote Pillar, but there were none available.

http://aqualabtechnologies.com/scientific-glass/2010bc-glass/2010bc-worked-king-deluxe-bubbler.html
Good story and even better pick up. :o I can understand why the pillar was your first choice but wow dude that piece is so sick. I've seen it before but never paid much attention to the deluxe. Each Lego piece can be used with the removable mouthpiece making it super transformable with so many mix and match options.

Guys, wouldn't he be able to us that Top Hat perc just like a Hydratube on a VXC? Possibly the dub bub attachment too...which makes me realize we could probably mount them right on top of the EQV also right? Very, very curious now.

I thought I would never even consider spending that much on glass but that's like 20 pieces in 1 and could eliminate all my whips...I hope we get to see milks.

@troi - very jealous!!!! I've been eyeing his dub bubbs for quite some time now, great pick up!

@shiz - I was wondering the same thing too but it looks like it has a male joint so will probably work with the EQV but unfortunately, not with the VXC... unless you had a male to female adapter

Post some vids when you get a chance....if there was a drooling emoticon, that is the one I would be using

stonemonkey55,

notmyrealUSERname

Notmy Well-Known Member
stonemonkey55 said:
Shiz said:
Troi said:

@troi - very jealous!!!! I've been eyeing his dub bubbs for quite some time now, great pick up!

@shiz - I was wondering the same thing too but it looks like it has a male joint so will probably work with the EQV but unfortunately, not with the VXC... unless you had a male to female adapter

Post some vids when you get a chance....if there was a drooling emoticon, that is the one I would be using

concerning the male to female joint, would my charcoal filter piece work? it has 18mm male and female joints. maybe i should keep it, just in case - might end up being useful afterall... the top hat hydratube idea is golden!

notmyrealUSERname,

Shiz

That piece has me super intrigued. I heard the name of the head guy but can't remember, anyone know who it is?

Shiz,

Mr. Smoke No More

Can't stop the head rush!
Nice pieces errybody. Seriously this place is getting out of hand lol. But seriously, troi, or anybody, do u have contact info for 2010bc (I believe his name is Brian Caragnin). PM me, I dont have myspace, so i cant contact him that way. Im 99% sure the site 2010bcglass.com is a total hoax. Im interested in buying one of the bubs that were listed on aqualab at one point, not the king bubs, just the single chamber, gridded showerheads. Guy from AL said they aren't getting any more and cant find anywhere else to get em.

PS. SM that VXC + Peyote pillar got me pumped again. Thats what i was waiting for. That bub is the illest piece ever.

Mr. Smoke No More,

DaProfessor

Finally found a room in the house that has the right lighting conditions to take some milk vids. Looking forward to better quality in the future. Here's the newest, least prestigious addition to the family. Made by Pure glass, it's 30" of 9mm thick tubing. Broke out the calipers and its closer to 8mm, but whatever. Closeout sale at a local headshop and couldn't resist the feel of a massive piece of glass. The white thing at the end of the diffy is a silicone stopper I used to plug the whole in the bottom. I wish there was a local blower who could just close off the end for me. Maybe I'll send it next time I do a custom with someone.

I've learned a new way to appreciate vaping using a tube this large. I can milk it only partially, then stick my nose right in to get a nice concentrated aroma of the vapor. It's like the bulb of a wine or brandy glass. Tried it with two strains the other day and it was great. Now I have another way of documenting and appreciating strains.

Oddly, this is the smoothest hitting piece I have when paired with an AC. Green Crack is a lung busting strain for me. In this tube, the lung expansion is greatly reduced. Considering that the percs are not exactly revolutionary, I'm going to guess that the volume of the piece gives it this attribute. I rarely milk the entire piece when using the zap. It's like vapor snaps. Turns the concentrated hits into more airy hits. However, taste is preserved unlike airy vaporizers, like the herborizer.

Short vid w/ SSFG inline ac and the zap
2qnz4pi.jpg

DaProfessor,

s0n0fabeach

My current "custom" set up is the Extreme Q connected to either my 13'' Toro straight shot or if I feel like getting SUPA FADED :cool: my 2 ft ROOR straight shot ! ! ! Known about vaping for years now but just took the leap to VAPE ONLY :D within the last 2 months . . . I don't know why or how I didn't stumble on this page or way of baking sooner ! ! ! NEVER LOOKING BACK ! ! ! :ko:

Looking to add a Cloud and Hydra Tube to the collection soon after release and also a custom bub from GlassManDoll as soon as we can finalize EXACTLY what I want in it ! ! !

s0n0fabeach,

hereatlast

DaProfessor, nice new set-up. Its sometimes surprising what ends up being the smoothest hit. A friend brought his inline ashcatcher recently and it was interesting swapping it in and out of the different pieces, pretty amazing how much versatility one add-on can, well, add on. Again, nice set-up and a good video for visualization of the vapor, enjoy :)

hereatlast,

pinoy

PACQUIAO!!!
blackbur,
is the supreme the only vape you use with glass? i have a vapobowl and a wdz that i use with my bubbler, but the supreme looks like it gives thicker clouds.

pinoy,
Top Bottom