Customized vape setups

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
Nycdeisel said:
I will also vote for the shorter one, 18" is way too tall, personally. Especially with vapor, theres no need for such a large piece. it will be cumbersome and more difficult to clean, store, etc

NYC, how do you clean your glass? I've had good results using a dishwasher with what I have but wonder if there's a better/safer way.

jeffp,

Nycdeisel

I am a full supporter of Grunge Off Super Soaker(aka GO), its really the only specialty cleaner thats worth more then iso+salt. Its reusable, non-toxic, etc and you just soak your glass(I use a glass or rubber plug for the joint) for a period of time. GO works the same as Simple Green, but SG works a lot slower, and is a ton cheaper.

And white distilled vinegar and rice for mineral buildup.

Nycdeisel,

Pappy

shmaporist
2 New Additions :)

5812543452_7a94775abd_z.jpg

Pappy,

mlo4sho

Damn, is that the one with the turbine splash guard? That piece is crazy awesome, grats. The EFS looks spot on would love to see how she milks maybe? :D

mlo4sho,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Well, my auction ended and I have plenty of extra cash for a new tube. EXCEPT, f-ing PayPal is holding my money for 21 days. Part of their new policy, I guess. WTF? It's my money, and I am sending the auction item tomorrow.

I was all set to pull the trigger on the BW 13 inch inline, now I have to wait... :mad:

Tstat,

gvape

Tstat said:
Well, my auction ended and I have plenty of extra cash for a new tube. EXCEPT, f-ing PayPal is holding my money for 21 days. Part of their new policy, I guess. WTF? It's my money, and I am sending the auction item tomorrow.

I was all set to pull the trigger on the BW 13 inch inline, now I have to wait... :mad:

Wait what new policy with paypal holding your money for 21 days... That sounds like a load of shit....

gvape,

Pappy

shmaporist
Tstat said:

What, did you just open account? Got updated email from them yesterday but who reads that shit? Or was that from Cafe Press? :lol:

That does sound like a load of shit unless you have new account. So I dunno? :rolleyes:

Not to change subject but here's that Hitman Hit

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
No, had the account forever. The last two things I sold, funds got put on hold. I guess once positive feedback is left, they lift the hold. Unreal.

Tstat,

Nycdeisel

Love those two, Pappy, they look great together, too!
I was checking out EFS and got some info, but was wondering what you got on yours? gridded donut?

Nycdeisel,

Pappy

shmaporist
Nycdeisel said:
Love those two, Pappy, they look great together, too!
I was checking out EFS and got some info, but was wondering what you got on yours? gridded donut?
I think he calls it a double gridded donut but just tell him you want a Pappy Special. I told Justin yesterday if I were doing a prodo I'd go an inch shorter with the can -- to save on material and because it's a beast -- however I like the extra inch. You can't go wrong, NYC, it's a Toro/SG quality tube! ;) And if you like worked sections he's damn good!

And don't forget the Pappy logo, it's free! :p

Pappy,

Nycdeisel

Pappy, could you please take a picture showing us the double gridded?

and haha pappy logo?

Nycdeisel,

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
Tstat said:
No, had the account forever. The last two things I sold, funds got put on hold. I guess once positive feedback is left, they lift the hold. Unreal.

just dealt with this crap selling my old iphone and ipod touch...the actual reason, is because of an increase in a common electronics ebay scam...its easy, therefore common; you buy an iphone or anything really on ebay, pay through paypal, and claim that the item is broken, or not as described (people will actually scratch, crack, and even paint the item they buy). Once they file a claim with paypal, a dispute is opened, and the majority of the time the seller ends up screwed...

easy way to get around, is make sure you ship the item with insurance (its usually fairly inexpensive, stick it to the buyer), and get delivery confirmation (requires a signature from recipient). If you have delivery confirmation, all you have to do is call paypal once the item has been confirmed delivered (on the track / confirm website) and they will release the funds...

Pappy said:
2 New Additions smile

Nice glass, I really love the one on the right, interesting design.

Purpl3_Haz3,

Vaporisateur

Senior Marijuanist
?? @Purpl3_Haz3: But what does trigger this with ebay/paypal? Is it only particular categories of items or specific items like iphones? I am an eBay & Paypal member since 2003, I've sold and purchase many things, never had this happen to me, would they still block my funds?? That's crazy if they do! :rolleyes:

Vaporisateur,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
This is the email I got:

This money is being temporarily held in your pending balance. It will be held for up to 21 days. While it's being held, it won't be available for withdrawal.

We'll move the money to your available balance after 21 days as long as your buyer hasn't reported a problem. It may be available sooner if we can confirm that the item was delivered or, if this is an eBay item, your buyer leaves positive feedback.

To get access to this money more quickly, please process this order right away and communicate with your customers early and often.

We recommend that you:
Log in and go to the Transaction Details page to see if you're eligible for seller protection on this payment
Ship to the buyer's address on the Transaction Details page
Use a shipping service that offers signature confirmation
Save all tracking information or other proof of shipment
Let your buyer know their item shipped by adding tracking information on the Transaction Details page
Sincerely,
PayPal

Tstat,

mlo4sho

It happened to me when I opened my new account about 6 months ago. It also happened to me a few months ago when a few payment transfers didn't go through correctly. Since then they've put a hold on all payments going into my account (supposedly) I think because of me being a potential "risk" since I had a couple failed transactions from Paypal -> Bank. I can still receive money from another paypal account if it's marked as a 'gift', but I assume if I sold something on eBay the funds would be held. It sucks, I dealt with it after selling a $500 phone to someone in Saudi Arabia. All you can really do is be patient, purchase delivery confirmation, and hope the buyer confirms delivery and/or leaves positive feedback. On another note, I really dislike what eBay has come to with the 9% final value fees on auctions, the payment holds, and basically the pretense that the "buyer is always right". I mean, all a buyer has to do is file a complaint and they immediately charge your paypal account for the amount in question until you resolve the issue (at least this is what happened to me). It was a hell of a lot better 9-10 years ago when I first started selling, in my opinion.

mlo4sho,

Pappy

shmaporist
In other words eBay, who owns PayPal, is admitting "Buyer's Protection" breeds fraud. They've cast their bread and butter, eBay sellers, as second class citizens and classified funds from every eBay sale as potentially shady money.

A curious way for a company to drive themselves into the ground. :/

I haven't experienced this but also haven't sold on eBay in awhile.

Pappy,

2clicker

Observer
ok so here is a video i put together real quick demoing my Hakko vape V2, my custom slide/wand, and my new MOBIUS straight tube. the quality of this humble tube makes me want a Nano with the Matrix perc even more. i would love to see a d-stem that has the Matrix cuts around the last inch of the d-stem.

the lighting isnt great for vapor and my hits may not be huge, but enjoy anyway!

2clicker,

Pappy

shmaporist
2clicker said:
ok so here is a video i put together real quick demoing my Hakko vape V2, my custom slide/wand, and my new MOBIUS straight tube. the quality of this humble tube makes me want a Nano with the Matrix perc even more. i would love to see a d-stem that has the Matrix cuts around the last inch of the d-stem.

the lighting isnt great for vapor and my hits may not be huge, but enjoy anyway!

http://i363.photobucket.com/albums/oo80/SPENCERvex/videos/th_MOBIUSvsHakkoV2small.jpg
Percs nice! How do you like reduction ice pinch?

Pappy,
Top Bottom