Customized vape setups

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
That's what you get, Boobs when you go sticking your male joint in all kinds of places it doesn't belong!!

hey what can i guy do, its built into my dna, hahahaha
hopefully i can get it fixed or have to resort to some kind of temp fix.
go figure, just had to break it right after posting my for sale thread for my syn.

ilovebOObs,

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
still waiting to hear back from josh :( about new inventory. also last night i had an accident with my liquid sci, broke off the female joint. :(
They are everywhere here. Every LHS had them. I saw some crazy ones already :) prices way better than ALT

Zangano Cruel,

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
hey what can i guy do, its built into my dna, hahahaha
hopefully i can get it fixed or have to resort to some kind of temp fix.
go figure, just had to break it right after posting my for sale thread for my syn.
Is it really??

Zangano Cruel,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
I wouldn't say the DG glass is "all over" the place, I mean Portland is where the guy lives and where his shop is . . . I am friends with the owner of a LHS down here in Eugene/Springfield, 120 miles south and he CAN"T get them . . . at all. Thats why I drove 2 hours up there . . . No one in town had even one to look at.

t-dub,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Well, I managed to get a few vids shot over the weekend. 1 featuring my DG Proto + LSV, and the rest were various glass pieces with my mystery log vape. (I'm loving this thing, keep an eye out in the new threads section in vape discussion. It should be getting a thread soon :))
Now I've just gotta edit them.
I should have some more free time this weekend, hopefully I'll be able to shoot a few more :)
I also found a few vids I shot a while ago, but forgot to get off the camera, so I've got about 6 or 7 vids to edit and upload :tup:

Now I just need to shoot like 75 vids featuring the DG:lmao:
It's that good :nod:

Quick question about everyone's preferences for vids:
Music or no music?
I like finding cool songs to stick in my vids, and I tweak the sound levels to try to show off the bubbling sound, but I was wondering if people would just prefer quiet ones?
(I'll probably keep throwing music in them, as I like it, so I guess I'm just curious?)

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
Well, I managed to get a few vids shot over the weekend. 1 featuring my DG Proto + LSV, and the rest were various glass pieces with my mystery log vape. (I'm loving this thing, keep an eye out in the new threads section in vape discussion. It should be getting a thread soon :))
Now I've just gotta edit them.
I should have some more free time this weekend, hopefully I'll be able to shoot a few more :)
I also found a few vids I shot a while ago, but forgot to get off the camera, so I've got about 6 or 7 vids to edit and upload :tup:

Now I just need to shoot like 75 vids featuring the DG:lmao:
It's that good :nod:

Quick question about everyone's preferences for vids:
Music or no music?
I like finding cool songs to stick in my vids, and I tweak the sound levels to try to show off the bubbling sound, but I was wondering if people would just prefer quiet ones?
(I'll probably keep throwing music in them, as I like it, so I guess I'm just curious?)
musicmusicmusicmusicmusicmusic if there is no talking, music. edit it in! ill record in complete silence (boring) but it makes for a nicer video when you edit music in. just like how nobody wants to sit there and listen to someones torch fire up a nail....so annoying and boring. altho the fizz noise needs to be appreciated, be sure to include some of that in the video, as i need to aswell!

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
I always record in relative silence too.
Although I think my dogs barking has made it into a few vids :lol:
i have a small dog, sometimes she makes it into the videos, esp if im sitting on the ground or the futon...licks the the bong while i take a hit....cooling the vapor for me, high five dog. :tup:

Xchadb,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
I was just browsing around on BM, and just saw a K-Nine piece thats similar to my pug tube, but without the disc part, and its $65 more than what I paid for the pug :lol:
Looks like I really got a bargain :tup:

Frederick McGuire,
Reactions: placetime

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
How hard were you pulling there? Did you have to use any lung power to get it started?

If that frit is too fine I could see drag being an issue.

Stu,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
wasnt pulling very HARD, but that super fuckn ghetto device i rigged up (and ran outa tape) had TONS of airleaks and i was just having to hit it rather quickly.

i was afraid at first pull, it would act as if when you first tried your gas washing bottle, but no it instantly starts bubbling.

also in that test note its just a tube with open end, no stemless setup there haha, so if i can make this thing even fire up with a piece of plastic, id imagine in a piece of glasss itd be functional :) we'll see

Xchadb,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Note to mods: If I should have asked beforehand, posting this (possible SPAM violation) my apologies, was not my intent. If I've stepped out of bounds, please let me know.

Well, I would hope most of our high $$$ rig connoisseurs, have at least taken a look at the Leviathan thread. Though, some might be put off by the "inexpensive" word in the title.

This is not cheap glass guys. Any of you with the ability to download the pics from his facebook and can zoom in, will see the quality of work, put into these pieces.

Plus, we have a legit glass blower on the board, who is trying to collaborate with us... on a FuckCombustion Bubbler. This thing would be OURS. Screw you Marijuana.com! (kidding ;))

I don't think I'm asking for much. This is a good community, good people. Hell, if I can talk politics with Left-leaners and have an enjoyable conversation, then turn around, spill my guts out and have real caring people respond, to real life problems, plus talk about this kickass Vapor stuff... that's something special. (even if my
welcome-1.gif
still isn't in the smilies. :p)

Mention Leviathan Pipes in your Timelines, send a tweet (#Pot #Weed #Marijuana #Cannabis #420 #MMJ best hashtags). If someone is shopping for a new HQ glass piece, take a chance on $130 for a badass tree or showerhead perc. Glass blowers are a dying breed, plus this is a member, small businessman and local business for many of us, in the Southern California area.

Check my sig for the link to his (Lev is the owner) fb. and check the thread for pics and the back and forth on a FuckCombustion bubbler. Plus more info, on how you can help.

Here's some pics, if you haven't ever waded thru the thread, plus I've blown some stuff up... so get a closer look at his work. Enjoy (hopefully)

Here's one of the small bubblers he showed us, during the FC bubbler talks. Mostly for feedback purposes.
(excuse Mr Blurry-Cam)
2i7wkqp.jpg

Next up, he shows us a stemless bent neck he's been working on. Notice the straight and bent neck tubes ready for sandblasted logos in both pics.
dJktJ.jpg

(This is personally, my favorite piece, though... its a proto)

My next favorite piece and what I would buy, if I couldn't drug Lev and sucker him out of the stemless, would be this beauty.
(Hyperion Omega - 7mm glass, 18 1/2", 50mm wall, showerhead for $130!?)
hypeomega.jpg

These blowups are from the Titan Omega and Alpha (awesome larger pieces if I still combusted... :tup:). These were the easiest to blowup for detail.

(Titan Omega)
closeuptitanomega.jpg

(Titan Alpha)
closeuptitanalpha.jpg

That second bubbler looks amazing!!! What kind of perc is that? Looks gridded as hell? I want that bubbler!

VapeNStone,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
nah, more chuggy.

just got back from 7th Floor LLC, they were def surpsied to see the frit disc, at first everyone was like wtf? then it was a matter of "damn that looks super easy to make"

so lets give it a few weeks and we'll see what they come up with? :)

so they turned down my premade discs, saying why even try when you could just replicate it better than the super fine pre-made.

Xchadb,
Top Bottom