Customized vape setups

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
I'm sure we can arrange something:cool::lol:
I should only have to wait a couple of days for postage, as the seller is another Aussie:), So I'm hoping to shoot a vid of it early next week :D

This is now my 3rd DI Piece.
So I've decided to get myself a dome.
I contacted Fishbone on BM, and he's gonna whip up something special for me :D

Now I just need to find a cost effective way of getting concentrates :lol:

I saw what looks like a pretty good deal on a nail on BM too.
Its basically 2 nail heads (one large, one small), 2 "star pieces" (one 14mm and one 18mm) and 3 different lengths of thread, for long or short domes.
All that for $80. Sounds good to me. :tup:

Frederick McGuire,
Reactions: beEasy

beEasy

I saw what looks like a pretty good deal on a nail on BM too.
Its basically 2 nail heads (one large, one small), 2 "star pieces" (one 14mm and one 18mm) and 3 different lengths of thread, for long or short domes.
All that for $80. Sounds good to me. :tup:

Man, I really need to get a sub at BM.. That sounds like a steal Fred, I bought one nail for 80..

beEasy,

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
Frederick you bad boy...teasing everyone with the same piece i'm getting tomorrow though you do not have it yet!!!! :cool:
I'm happy to hear we have a new concentrate head.
I will post pix of my mini DG + some few concentrates home made for you, hihihi!

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
I had to post it here too:
My David Goldstein's Fritted Disc arrived this morning and the filtration is totally different from any piece I have tried. The pulling and drag sensations are totally new to me! I LOVE IT!
Only con is that the customs got me and I had to pay for the taxes, but the first dab was SO easy on the throat and with 0 cough reflexe though it was a .1 morning dab, that it made me forget those extra 60 bux!

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
I am really trying to resist the urge to drive up to NVS on Monday and get the 14" fritted disk with adapter and slide . . . must resist . . .

t-dub,

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
T-dub, be aware that the mini DG only comes in 18mm (I think it's because fritted + 14 mm= too much airflow restriction though it's only a supposition)... Please correct me if I'm wrong!

FLskwat,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
It actually starts out as a 24mm then gets adapted/reduced down to 18mm with the dome/slide adapter piece, is my understanding. 18mm works for me :) and a 14" tube would be perfect. Looks like Monday might be the day . . . willpower failing fast . . .

IMG_4221-682x1024.jpg

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Would you guys put a quartz nail with this like TheGlassBastard did? I don't have a nail and looks like I will need one . . . love how this will do dabs, hook up to a vape, even combust flowers in an emergency . . . so useful . . .

t-dub,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Looks like someone already mated a VapeXhale Cloud to this thing . . . that didn't take very long . . .

Edit: I messaged this guy on youtube to see which size tube he was using. I'm a little worried that the 14" tube I want will put the Cloud base right in my face . . .

t-dub,
Reactions: Stu

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
Would you guys put a quartz nail with this like TheGlassBastard did? I don't have a nail and looks like I will need one . . . love how this will do dabs, hook up to a vape, even combust flowers in an emergency . . . so useful . . .

You should go in the concentrate accessory section! I own quartz, glass & Ti nails of every shape/size & price.... and as a first nail there is nothing wrong with quartz, though I rellay think if you like it you will FOR SURE end up with a Ti one so maybe go for the definitive one at once... ;-)

FLskwat,
Reactions: t-dub

notmyrealUSERname

Notmy Well-Known Member
As far as I can tell the only advantage to a ti nail is that you can drop it on cement and it will be ok. I find that you can really taste the ti, whereas the quartz doesnt add any flavors. Also a quartz nail will allow you to reclaim a surprisingly large amount dry claim by scraping it clean with a razor blade - cant do that with a ti nail. Quartz nail (depending on its size) may not hold the heat as well as a ti nail, so you have to be kinda quick, but as long as you don't take gigantic dabs, you'll get the timin down easy.

notmyrealUSERname,
Reactions: t-dub

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Thanks for the comparison of Ti to quartz . . . I'm sill thinking, but if I go Ti then I'm pretty sure the DoYouDab is the one. Everything about the design of this looks so nice :)

DSC_1152NEW.jpg

t-dub,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
RezBlock from 420Science. I'm doing some testing for a review . . . but I tell you, if I didn't trust it, it wouldn't have gone in there ;) Its nice since it will keep the fritted disc absolutely clean. Funny, Stu called it gatorade :lol:

"RezBlock is an all-natural solution that you add to the water in your clean water pipe. RezBlock will prevent resin from sticking in all areas that the mixture is touching."

t-dub,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
RezBlock, eh? It needs a snappier name, like "Martian Bong Water"
:2c:

Stu,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
I like Vulcan or Romulan personally . . . but the stuff absolutely works. Right now I am going "off label" with it and I am misusing/abusing the product to see what happens . . . already had an unexpected result :)

t-dub,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
I just got a notice from paypal that my dispute has been resolved, so I got my $65 back for the Dish n Dabber that I got scammed with.

It sucks I can't get the actual dish n dabber, but at least I got my cash back :)

Frederick McGuire,

natural farmer

I like Vulcan or Romulan personally . . . but the stuff absolutely works. Right now I am going "off label" with it and I am misusing/abusing the product to see what happens . . . already had an unexpected result :)

Hey T-dub! Drunk some green stuff maybe?

natural farmer,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Yup, BM.
I paid for a dish and dabber featuring krusty the clown, then the seller got banned for scamming another member.
I've never actually bought anything from NVS, but any email dealings I've had with them were prompt and professional :tup:

Frederick McGuire,
Top Bottom