Custom bags for Extreme?

artvandalay

I'm looking for info on making a large party size bag for my extreme, something like you see for volcanoes all the time. Does anyone know if the volcano bags can be modded to work on an extreme? everyone always says buy the turkey/oven bags and use those, they're not readily available in Canada. We cook our turkeys in a large metal pot, not a plastic bag!

any tips would be appreciated...:peace:

artvandalay,

artvandalay

yeah I read the how to section, it didn't answer my question, hence the post. Do toppit / volcano bags work or are they strictly for the volcano?

artvandalay,

illadelph

vaked fresh daily
volcano bags are strictly for that unit because they have a valve that can only attatch to other volcanoes. for the E, any regular oven bag would work.

illadelph,

max

Out to lunch
illadelph said:
volcano bags are strictly for that unit because they have a valve that can only attatch to other volcanoes. for the E, any regular oven bag would work.
That's not right. Volcano/Toppits bags WILL work with other units. That's what I use on the herbalAire. The Volcano valve attaches to the bag just like the connectors do for the herbie and Extreme. The Volcano bags are actually one long 3 meter sheet in the box. You cut to the desired size or just use the whole thing for one huge bag.

Best deal- http://cgi.ebay.com/4-BOX-VOLCANO-V...5|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318|301:1|293:1|294:50

max,

VapourFighter

I've been using the oven bags and I don't really like them. The medium bags I can take in one hoot and the large bags are wayyyy to wide. When the large fills up, the bag is pretty much wrapped around your head. lol.

I do find it weird that on the Arizer website they have 4 replacement bags for $14.99 which is the same price as the replacement remote. Does that make sense to you guys?

VapourFighter,

illadelph

vaked fresh daily
max said:
illadelph said:
That's not right. Volcano/Toppits bags WILL work with other units. That's what I use on the herbalAire. The Volcano valve attaches to the bag just like the connectors do for the herbie and Extreme. The Volcano bags are actually one long 3 meter sheet in the box. You cut to the desired size or just use the whole thing for one huge bag.

Best deal- http://cgi.ebay.com/4-BOX-VOLCANO-V...5|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318|301:1|293:1|294:50
wow thankyou for this i donno what the hell i was thinking. im off to ebay to bid on volcano bags so i can have 10 ft. vape bag parties like volcano south. :brow:

illadelph,

stinac

max said:
illadelph said:
The Volcano bags are actually one long 3 meter sheet in the box. You cut to the desired size or just use the whole thing for one huge bag.
if i cut it, how do you close it on the top? zip it or?

stinac,

steven22

VapourFighter said:
I've been using the oven bags and I don't really like them. The medium bags I can take in one hoot and the large bags are wayyyy to wide. When the large fills up, the bag is pretty much wrapped around your head. lol.

I do find it weird that on the Arizer website they have 4 replacement bags for $14.99 which is the same price as the replacement remote. Does that make sense to you guys?
yup im using a reynolds large oven bag now... its a wide short bag... .looks weird

but im making due with what I have.

steven22,
Top Bottom