Curious. Can you vape indicas all day on low temps

Mookie0608

Yeah jersey, but to my understanding the state forces them to charge rediculous prices. They claim it costs a few mill just to start the process of being a dispensary and a few million annually just to stay legal or what ever you want to call it. The permits to get started the few just to apply for being a dispensary I velueve is non refundable and basically a lottery if I understand correctly. We have a new facility going up and the paper said there is a company interested that wants it but the state chooses out of all the applicants who gets it. There’s a permit that has to be renewed annually or every few years I believe that’s almost a million as well, but when I first got on the program I believe the one place said it’s well over a million just for starting out the fees are so high that’s why they have to charge high prices. Plus the over head. So if I’m being told accurate information it’s very very expensive to get a dispensary and very expensive to keep it. Yeah out ounces though there is no set price you can get a quarter for $100-$130.

Even if we get recreational I think it would really be a disaster and better off but getting recreational for at least 2 More years. I think recreational will have more harm then good. The 6 dispensaries we have now can’t evej serve the less then 100,000 people we have on the program now. Some places have quarter ounce limits and still can’t keep up. So if we get recreational if they can’t keeo up with medical how recreational will work is beyond me unless we get ships like out west that don’t grow and just sell pre packaged bud. I don’t want to talk bad about anyone but that makes all the sense in the world for our dispensaries to just buy from the west cost and sell off the shelves if the current dispensaries are having this hard of a time and we’re not struggling back when there was only 17000 people just under 2 years ago, and the growers either are not very good or the owners are greedy and don’t care about quality. Our weed can’t compare to west coast medical and I have seen street pot better quality. The bulk of our strains our all hovering around 15% thc. Plus the buds look like a disgrace. If I owned a shop I would sell the product as Shake if the bulk of it is small popcorn bugs. Very rarely will you get nice sized nugs and even then they are mixed with broken tiny pieces. If I get an 8th I would prefer some nice sized nugs not ones so tiny I just throw them in the grinder without taken the stems off. Now if I drive west over to philly out ni law clearly states you can’t cross state lines with potbut to my understanding if I wanted to see a eagles game etc they welcome medical marijuana patients over there and some places will aceept your out of state card or u can take your medicine with you. At least my doctor claims pa is very marijuana friendly. I talked to a guy just the other day who said look I understand we are limited to dispensaries but recreational will kill legal weed. They can’t keep up with a very small percentage of our state and you can’t snap your fingers and have a building completed over night even if we got 50 dispensaries/store fronts it will take time to build them plus grow the product.

Mookie0608,

Mookie0608

The only way to have consistent,clean cannabis is to produce it yourself.
Yeah I may look hard for seeds and just grow myself. I really want to get into working with cannabis. I’m still learning but I would like to help others the way cannabis has helped me. It’s not a cure all I understand that and it will not take the pain away for good but it does help. Just like pain medication your only going to get relief for a few hours except it’s not as dangerous. My parents raised me to take pride in my work, and if I worked at a dispensary it owned one I would bust my ass to provide the best possible quality product I could and hire the best growers I could heck I would even try to make a deal with some reputable names out west to come here to help train and what not, and most of all I would be truthful about each strain and not just tell you here but all this and try it. Or sell small bugs the size of popcorn or smaller and my shake would not be mostly stems and leaves and if product is hard to keep up with I would make sure I grow a handful of high yielding strains, and properly harvest each strain to its full potential not just “good enough need to get more product on the shelves”.

Mookie0608,
Reactions: arb

arb

Semi shaved ape
7_BED1_F9_F_72_C2_4_A7_A_973_D_1_FD81_FC8_B69_A.jpg

So simple even a idjit can do...............

Vaporware

If they legalize for recreational use there may be temporary supply problems if they don’t consider the medical program in their planning, but rec legal states have a *lot* more being grown and sold, so after some potential transitional issues, availability of specific strains and all kinds of products in general should be much better. That’s a big part of the reason the stuff on the west coast is better right now.

We should have full re-legalization across the country (and around the world). Continuing to rely on state medical laws which are already often too restrictive and leaving the federal ban still hanging over us leaves us vulnerable, but not as vulnerable as the millions of people using it illegally either recreationally or for medical purposes in places they can’t legally do that or can’t afford to do it legally.

Vaporware,
Reactions: arb

Mookie0608

Yeah I hear that but they are struggling now is all I was getting at and it’s not like places are opening left and right. The laws I agree can be better but At least in New Jersey it can be more realistic. To me it is unacceptable to always be sold out and complain your using all your space. I just can’t figure out how the struggle is real for serving literally 70,000 people.

Top Bottom