Curious. Can you vape indicas all day on low temps

Mookie0608

Hey guys I am very curious. I really enjoy my purple urkel I been getting into some more sativas and hybrids while there nice I really don’t like them cerebral highs. I’m happy and all but just to much on the energy side even with cbd in the mix. I was wondering if I would be able to vape my purple urkel all day long on low tempatures without eventually getting the stoned effect or drowsiness. I have even tried blueberry kush, and blackberry kush. I’m trying kong and cookies and cream for day use when there back in but both kushs are kind of not that great unless they are not grown properly here in jersey. The blueberry s are mostly head highs and the blackberry kush is nice but not as potent as purple urkel even though it has twice the thc and the body high can’t compare.

arb

Semi shaved ape
While the effects will vary greatly from batch to batch the answer is yes.

arb,

lazylathe

Almost there...
@Mookie0608

I have one Sativa generally in stock as I find they are quite useful at times, definitely not a daily or weekly thing for me though.
I use Indica's all day, every day and I always use high temps for medical reasons.
After a while you get used to their effects and can function perfectly normal! For the most part...

And as @archangelz001 said, portion control is key!
Micro dose during the day every 2 to 3 hours works for me, that is about 4 to 6 bowls for me of 0,05g.

ginolicious

You can do it. It’s bit difficult. Don’t vape huge bowls is all. I take a hit every 15-45 minutes. And then after about a few hours I’m doingong sessions and then passing out nice on the weekend.

ginolicious,
Reactions: arb

Vaporware

...or like I mentioned before, you can mix some Purple Urkle in with your other strains during the day. Why not just try that and lower doses a few times and see what works for you?

Mookie0608

I actually tried that doesn’t work as well. Mixed it with acdc, and then tried mixing it with tangie and I still got a little hyper. Calm but hyper at same time. When I mixed it with acdc it was not as effective. Outside or that strain acdc does work but smoking works best and that may have been what gave me a sore throat for a little over a week. Plus I really don’t care for the taste. It’s like a combination of dirt, and stale cigarette. I tried the blue dream as well. Nice strain but even the burst of energy from that wound me up I couldn’t sit still and wound up getting anxious. So I tried mixing both strains alone with up to 50/50 cbd and That did not stop the energy and anxiety. Not anxiety from being scared or u comfortable what ever. I get very very anxious even just from soda and can’t sit still get all jittery and look like someone with full blown Parkinson’s. I don’t even eat sweet stuff or chocolate.

Mookie0608,

Mookie0608

Yeah I agree. Found one for night just not having much luck go something day time. I can handle the cerebral highs I just literally look like someone on crack or something with all the energy I can’t sit still. Just makes it very difficult when on average you have like 2-3 strains to chose from unless you take a hike, and I was told typically avoid anything that is a haze. I may try Girl Scout cookies. Curaleaf just got them in. The tangie actually smells and tastes amazing as long as I was literally working I am fine was doing some yard work and had the energy to get it done but come inside sit down and that’s when I noticed I was really wired up and can’t sit still. The energy is just to strong. Low or mild energy boost would be ideal. I did like how it made me very happy and the buzz was nice everything about the high from it was nice except that rush of energy and jittering from it. It was nice being motivated to get things done without hitting the eventual wall of being so heavy and body stoned.

Mookie0608,

withoutbliss

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Definitely get some GSC in your life. GSC has always been #1 for me. I'd consider it less of a couched indica. Until then stick with temps 356 and lower.

Mookie0608

Okay if I can find it. I think right now it may be a less common strain but curaleaf has one called Alberta super silver sour diesel. I tried sour og one time and even a small dose was pretty intense. That’s one I will keep my eye out for.

I’ll make sure I pick up the gsc though. Im out of purple urkel as well actually but was thinking about trying wappa, blueberry, blueberry silvertip, and one other indica, plus picking up the Girl Scout cookies to try as well try an 8th if gg4. Kind of wish I had access to pens and cartridges here. They seem so much more user friendly to be on the go with and to my understanding can last 2-3 weeks. For time being I’m using my alternative option.

Mookie0608,

Mookie0608

Ohh and I’ll lower my temp I been using 365 so I’ll try it in 356. I’m going to assume that’s because it’s lower then the one sedative terpene that I thing is right around the 360 mark.

Mookie0608,

Mookie0608

Check this out. Would this be a decent one this is he alberts I mentioned.

Alberts Super Silver Sour Diesel
Cannabis Type: Sativa Dominant

A great morning and day time strain known for pain relief without the full body effects of an indica dominant strain.

Brand: Curaleaf
Unit : 3.5g/7.0g

Genetics: Skunk X Silver Haze X Sour Diesel

Cannabis Type: Sativa Dominant

Mookie0608,

Mookie0608

I can do any cannabis in smaller doses all day long. It's my favorite way to be. I sometimes do a lower temp, but usually just 1 hit bowls

Yeah I hear ya. I really want to get a bong that I can attach to my vaporizers so I can at least use it that way if I don’t like smoking, but I think I would have to get a roor so it can survive my clumsiness. When I use cbd unless I mix it with another strain to mellow out effects I smoke joints, but they bother my throat. I had a bad sore throat for a little over a week along with a bad earache and assumed maybe I had a bug or something until I had my first 2 joints today in a week and the sore throats back but not nearly as bad. Morale to the story is smoking yields much better results at least with cbd. Vaporizing acdc can’t even compete with smoking acdc. Taste is awful smoking but the effects are better.

Mookie0608,

Vaporware

Cannabinoids vaporize at different temps, and some require near-combustion temps to extract. You may not have been getting the AC/DC hot enough in your vaporizer, but that doesn’t mean it has to be smoked to be effective.

High CBD or pure CBD edibles also work well.

Mookie0608

I heat up up to 400 lowest I don’t it on was 365 but I usually cranked it up to 400.

Edibles are not for me cbd or thc.

Mookie0608,

LabPong

Mookie.....I would tell you to use water for sure.....it could help. Definitely get some GSC and GG4.

Run your vape at 365 to 380 then see how that works out for a few days test.

LabPong,

lazylathe

Almost there...
@Mookie0608

How long have you been using cannabis for?
It can take quite a while for some people to find what works best for them.
Unfortunately a lot of what will work for us may not be right for you.
It is a trial and error type situation you are in...
If you buy from dispensaries and can walk in and talk to someone, it would be best to do it that way. They have a better understanding of their product and what would work for you.
Also strains are always not grown the same by different growers. This means the next time you buy Purple Urkle, it may not have the same effects.

Growing is still an art and not science.

Mookie0608

I tried 365-380 it’s pretty nice for some strains but not cbd the higher the temp the better the relief but smokin has always been the best even.

About 4 months now I been using cannabis. Actually just ran out of purple urkle last night but I still got a little black berry kush blueberry kush and holy grail kush I’m going to use up before I make a dispensary run on the indica side.

Sad to say the Girl Scout cookies are gone. They sell out just as fast as blackberry kush.

Mookie0608,

Mookie0608

They grow all there strains as well. We are not like be west coast where u just grab a strain off the shelf and we have very harsh rules. Nothing is ore packed or um I guess grown by someone else and just sold the dispensary does it all. Your not allowed to even open the containers to see if it’s to your liking so I use my iPhone as a magnifying glass to try and see the color of trichomes. Indicas are always milky and never bright amber i was told that could be one of my biggest problems because amber in color is a true indica effect. Milky may not be a true indica pain relief and will not knock you out as good that’s just what I was told though. Some dispensaries won’t even let you look at the weed Or take it out of the bag until u leave the store.

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
They grow all there strains as well. We are not like be west coast where u just grab a strain off the shelf and we have very harsh rules. Nothing is ore packed or um I guess grown by someone else and just sold the dispensary does it all. Your not allowed to even open the containers to see if it’s to your liking so I use my iPhone as a magnifying glass to try and see the color of trichomes. Indicas are always milky and never bright amber i was told that could be one of my biggest problems because amber in color is a true indica effect. Milky may not be a true indica pain relief and will not knock you out as good that’s just what I was told though. Some dispensaries won’t even let you look at the weed Or take it out of the bag until u leave the store.

Ah, are you in Jersey? I think their prices are still pretty high right? Like $480 an ounce or something? Soon, NJ will be completely legal and then the rules should open up a bit more.

As for vaping indicas, my prefer go to is indica. I deal with the sleepiness, it's nothing you can't get over.

I vape indica all day, even at high temps. I'm a seasoned cannabis user though, about 20 years, and 6 years vaping.

newVaper420,
Top Bottom