Crafty/Crafty+ by Storz & Bickel

HighClouds

Hello everyone, I just joined and thought I'd share my recent Crafty experience - I guess echoing what you all have said. My unit died about a year after I got it, so I went to the online support page and filled out the form. After getting a return shipping label, I sent it off. Two weeks later, without any questions or even any communication, they just sent me a brand new Crafty.

I'd the say based on this, the support is very good, as is the Crafty itself, when it works. It is definitely a killer vape, but the thought of sending it back every couple of years is a little disconcerting. Luckily I now have a spare vape, an FF2, but I guess they're both the state of the art, so we live with it!

HC

Last edited:

Mr. Me2

Hello everyone, I just joined and thought I'd share my recent Crafty experience - I guess echoing what you all have said. My unit died about a year after I got it, so I went to the online support page and filled out the form. After getting a return shipping label, I sent it off. Two weeks later, without any questions or even any communication, they just sent me a brand new Crafty.

I'd the say based on this, the support is very good, as is the Crafty itself, when it works. It is definitely a killer vape, but the thought of sending it back every couple of years is a little disconcerting. Luckily I now have a spare vape, an FF2, but I guess this is the state of the art, so we live this it!

HC
Welcome @HighClouds ! You have a nice little collection there, but I think you need a grasshopper too. Or (and?) maybe a log...

HighClouds

Welcome @HighClouds ! You have a nice little collection there, but I think you need a grasshopper too. Or (and?) maybe a log...

Hahaha, thank you Mr.Me2. I admit to not being much of a vape aficionado, but these two seem just fine for now. I am finding interesting differences between the two, and once I have my thoughts solidified, I'll post my comments. Nothing that would surprise anybody, though, I'm afraid..:)

HC

HighClouds,
Reactions: Mr. Me2

HighClouds

I just posted a quick comparison between the Crafty and the FF2 on the FF2 section. I'd be happy to copy and paste it here, but I'm loathe to break any forum rules!

HC

HighClouds,

Bad Ocelot

another good thing about the magazines, I can preload a couple of them & have a week or so's worth of stuff to vaporize at the ready before my gf has a chance to combust it all, ha!

Kasish

Guys how long does it take for SnB to process a RMA? My crafty is held hostage for over a week now :-/

Kasish,

HighClouds

Guys how long does it take for SnB to process a RMA? My crafty is held hostage for over a week now :-/

Has it been a week since they received it? They shipped me a brand new one the day after they received it. What does the RMA update on the site say?

HC

HighClouds,

Kasish

Has it been a week since they received it? They shipped me a brand new one the day after they received it. What does the RMA update on the site say?

HC
Says the same as before approved, and yes 1 week marked as delivered..

Kasish,

HighClouds

Kasish and Vaporcussion, that does seem like a long time. Obviously my experience is only one data point, but I hope they resolve your issues quickly.

HC

HighClouds,
Reactions: Thcgos

Kasish

Kasish and Vaporcussion, that does seem like a long time. Obviously my experience is only one data point, but I hope they resolve your issues quickly.

HC
Well it seems they dont have my unit even tho its marked as delivered...
Edit: problem solved.

Last edited:
Kasish,

Mr. Me2

should I get the crafty or mighty?
I think it depends on your planned usage. If you're a heavy user or will likely be in group sessions a lot, I think you should go with a Mighty. But don't forget to pick up one of @Ratchett's stands. The Mighty doesn't like to stand up on its own.

If smaller size matters, you don't mind the app for adjusting temps (I find once you pick your temps, you'll almost never need the app), and don't mind needing to recharge after about every 3 sessions or so, get the Crafty. And it DOES stand up on its own (no stand needed).

I think Crafty reliability has improved based on a drop off of postings regarding warranty claims on the Crafty thread.

Btw, I have a Crafty and it's the right size for me. But it hasn't seen much action since I got my gh...

Vaporcussion

Mine was received by S&B late August, and I received a letter from them Sept 1st, offering me an upgrade on any of their units. I picked the Mighty, and they responded to my letter on Sept 6th. Now here it is the 16th and I'm still waiting....

Vaporcussion,

TboneToker

It's been discussed many times on this thread; Crafty is amazing, but short battery life, uses an app, and stops working every few months. But it is stealthy, something you won't have with the Mighty. Good Luck!
stops working every few months? Seems like a big issue D: I guess I'll wait till the crafty is fixed?

TboneToker,

Kasish

Mine was received by S&B late August, and I received a letter from them Sept 1st, offering me an upgrade on any of their units. I picked the Mighty, and they responded to my letter on Sept 6th. Now here it is the 16th and I'm still waiting....
Didnt u get a tracking number?

Kasish,

Chandler

Wow. Been at least 4,5 months since I've cleaned my crafty. I took apart 2 cooling units, wow! I can't believe how much built up resin i had goin on! I gotta weigh this later when i get the opportunity!

h4NTw2K.jpg

What do i call this stuff? Is resin the correct term? Should i expect this resin to be very potent, or not so much?
h4NTw2K.jpg

Last edited:

Kasish

Wow. Been at least 4,5 months since I've cleaned my crafty. I took apart 2 cooling units, wow! I can't believe how much built up resin i had goin on! I gotta weigh this later when i get the opportunity!

h4NTw2K.jpg

What do i call this stuff? Is resin the correct term? Should i expect this resin to be very potent, or not so much?
h4NTw2K.jpg
Reclaim i guess and very potent.

cdroy

Hey guys, had my crafty for a few weeks now, I love it.

No issues until today when it stopped connecting to the app. It says no vaporizer is found even though the crafty is turned on and working.

I'm not sure if this a common problem. Have any of you guys experienced it? I've tried googling but didn't find many people with my problem. Pretty disappointed to have an issue so soon after buying it.

cdroy,
Top Bottom