Crafty/Crafty+ by Storz & Bickel

Stinky

i ordered a alpha by goboof from owl vapes on the 20/12/2015 and it didnt get sent site went down and i assumed i would need my money back via bank and contacted them but the seller contacted me recently apoligised and after a short convo offered me a pax 2 i didnt know anything about it but liked the idea of convection so requested a free upgrade to crafty and he agreed what do you think is crafty better than alpha?i wanted alpha primarily for he fact that i have read that you can take shorter draws will i be happy with the crafty what do you think ?im from the uk so paid 129 for the crafty?
If you actually receive the Crafty then that is the best deal I have heard of. I never heard of Owl Vapes. I hope they don't rip you off.

Stinky,
Reactions: Thcgos
If you actually receive the Crafty then that is the best deal I have heard of. I never heard of Owl Vapes. I hope they don't rip you off.
they really messed up i should of had the item on the 21/12/2015 ive got tracking for the parcel it should be with me in morning i will post pics if it makes it

i was moaning a while as it was my christmas present mrs bought me and its being delivered mid january ended up combusting as ive fallen out with flowermate :(

startedflowermatingnimere,

Stinky

they really messed up i should of had the item on the 21/12/2015 ive got tracking for the parcel it should be with me in morning i will post pics if it makes it

i was moaning a while as it was my christmas present mrs bought me and its being delivered mid january ended up combusting as ive fallen out with flowermate :(
Good luck mate. Hope it works out.

You'll be very happy with the Crafty.

Good luck mate. Hope it works out.

You'll be very happy with the Crafty.
its here ive taken it out box and wacked it on charge

the seller was www.owlvapes.com says he was having problems with warehouse orders before xmas so upgraded me to the crafty for the price of alpha and it all seems legit ive got the crafty here ready cant wait to give it a go!

Reactions: Mr. Me2

Mr. Me2

do you know what I've just fired it up and I'm very impressed i thought i filled it loosely with no pad and didn't get much vapour stuck pad in and got clouds makes my flower mate feel like a toy :)
Enjoy!

I tend to not fill the oven. At first I put their pad on top, but didn't like that. Now I put a regular screen on top. I cut a wedge out of it (so it looks like pac man) and then "fold" it into kind of a funnel shape. Put that on top of the load and press it down. Works great!

Mr. Me2,

biohacker

I used to fill and practically overfill, but now with that dome screen mod in the CU, i'm vaping loads of <.05g and loving the micro doses with this little bad boy! I didn't know I had a stack of these combustion screens that are maybe 3/4"? They dome up flawlessly in the CU! Either with or without the stock CU screen. I love milking up my bubbler with one nice fat tasty rip!

@Mr. Me2, I stopped using the cut screen on top due to all the scratches it was causing on the sides of my Mighty. With the Crafty it's been exclusively dome in CU and not a single scratch!

I used to fill and practically overfill, but now with that dome screen mod in the CU, i'm vaping loads of <.05g and loving the micro doses with this little bad boy! I didn't know I had a stack of these combustion screens that are maybe 3/4"? They dome up flawlessly in the CU! Either with or without the stock CU screen. I love milking up my bubbler with one nice fat tasty rip!

@Mr. Me2, I stopped using the cut screen on top due to all the scratches it was causing on the sides of my Mighty. With the Crafty it's been exclusively dome in CU and not a single scratch!
Enjoy!

I tend to not fill the oven. At first I put their pad on top, but didn't like that. Now I put a regular screen on top. I cut a wedge out of it (so it looks like pac man) and then "fold" it into kind of a funnel shape. Put that on top of the load and press it down. Works great!
why don't you like the pad is it unsafe?

shall i use screens that came in bag instead of pad?

You can use the pad, but I find that it affects airflow too much for my liking, and imparts a taste that some can detect. It's totally safe! I just don't see the need if a domed screen works like a dream!
there site is up again www.owlvapes.co.uk ive emailed storz and bickle to confirm its authentic but it had he seal and seems exactly the same as the ones in unboxing vids etc im a happy chap im going to try go with a domed screen tomorrow thanks buddy

the only thing im upset with s battery life i want the mighty already :(

Mr Mellish

You can use the pad, but I find that it affects airflow too much for my liking, and imparts a taste that some can detect. It's totally safe! I just don't see the need if a domed screen works like a dream!

Agree that it seems to contribute an off flavor. In my experience, it also makes the vapor hotter/more harsh.

Mr Mellish,
Reactions: biohacker

theone

I've got the 02.10 yesterday! Could be because i'm high but it looks like the button is different and they've reinforced the plastic around the chamber.

theone,

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
dome screen mod in the CU
:rockon:
I just don't see the need if a domed screen works like a dream!
:tup::rockon::nod:

QXSNJxB.jpg

Thcgos

Vape Addict
do you know what I've just fired it up and I'm very impressed i thought i filled it loosely with no pad and didn't get much vapour stuck pad in and got clouds makes my flower mate feel like a toy :)

All I can say is the crafty retired the following vapes for me:
Solo, indica, flowermate V5s, hebe titan2.

The only one I even touch these days is the solo for nostalgia or in a party scenario.

You got it for an absolute steal!
You should be stoked.
Happy vaping! :)

I've too have noticed the steal pad imparts a very slight taste... Nothing aweful but a very very faint taste... I still use it because sometimes I feel like a full load and sometimes not.. So I hate swapping out screens on the go... And I don't like scratching my chamber walls with a half cut screen (aka pac man).

I keep my steal pad in my filling aid for on the go use.

Top Bottom