Cory Glass Designs re/incyclers - high function and affordable?

Herr_Dampf

The recycler @Herr_Dampf provided the video to on page 8, how much will it cost for one? I can't find a matching recycler and would like one kinda like the one shown. What is the best way to contact him?

Really? You are not going to read through a 10 page thread to get that info?
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/c...ction-and-affordable.13358/page-7#post-600998

Cory is swamped, it may take ages for him to answer and/or do your piece. I have no bussines relation with him so DONT contact me if you have issues communicating with him. Thank you very much.

Herr_Dampf,
Reactions: gigaurora

CG420

Over the horizon u can see the edges of the Earth
Damn man, I was only asking. Yes I did read page 10. I understand he is quite busy right now. I guess I'll just leave a message on Kik and see how things go a few months or so from now. I didn't contact you personally I was just referring to the recycler you mentioned earlier.

CG420

@CG420 the non worked recyclers were going for $150 last I checked.

ALSO @Herr_Dampf said he's now an official Cory retailer so it's cool to hit up his personal email with order requests! :lol:

So who may I go for? The May 23rd update on OP said chitownboro aka DoubleAA80 is no longer reliable. Should I contact Herr_Dampf instead? I've always been searching for a recycler but one with the female joint instead of male as it seems most are made for the purpose of a nail. I would be glad to reach out to whomever is trusted and a reliable source for the price listed. Just point me in the right direction because these videos are tempting..

MuushuPork

Damn man, I was only asking. Yes I did read page 10. I understand he is quite busy right now. I guess I'll just leave a message on Kik and see how things go a few months or so from now. I didn't contact you personally I was just referring to the recycler you mentioned earlier.

ugh i need to eat. im in a bad mood. sorry guys.

Herr_Dampf

ugh i need to eat. im in a bad mood. sorry guys.

Nope I didn't, I usually come right for your face when I wanna gnaw on it ;)

So who may I go for? The May 23rd update on OP said chitownboro aka DoubleAA80 is no longer reliable. Should I contact Herr_Dampf instead? I've always been searching for a recycler but one with the female joint instead of male as it seems most are made for the purpose of a nail. I would be glad to reach out to whomever is trusted and a reliable source for the price listed. Just point me in the right direction because these videos are tempting..

:doh:

KIK: coryglassdesigns

CG420

Sorry for being so stoned. Sending Kik message now. Thanks @Herr_Dampf! I was about to just say fuck it read it all over cause I'm missing something here lol. I don't have a lot of time and ADHD makes it hard altogether so I posted in hope for a quick answer. I would have more time to read during the night. Excuse me though as I didn't mean to get on anyone's nerves.

MuushuPork

Sorry for being so stoned. Sending Kik message now. Thanks @Herr_Dampf! I was about to just say fuck it read it all over cause I'm missing something here lol. I don't have a lot of time and ADHD makes it hard altogether so I posted in hope for a quick answer. I would have more time to read during the night. Excuse me though as I didn't mean to get on anyone's nerves.
I think were all a little weird sometimes ;)

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
OK, we should say for the record and the casual lurkers, we're just having some fun at @Herr_Dampf 's expense. Message your requests to Cory directly, and as others have pointed out, get ready to wait. As a point of reference, I waited 10 days for him to respond to my first message, then another week before we discussed specifics, then another week or so for him to get started. And I'm guessing he's even busier than that now.

Herr_Dampf

2h82vsl.gif

OK, we should say for the record and the casual lurkers, we're just having some fun at @Herr_Dampf 's expense. Message your requests to Cory directly, and as others have pointed out, get ready to wait. As a point of reference, I waited 10 days for him to respond to my first message, then another week before we discussed specifics, then another week or so for him to get started. And I'm guessing he's even busier than that now.

Yes, when we take into account how thorough most people study the threads I am sure everything will work out fine!

MuushuPork

It took me two weeks to figure this out. Thanks for posting for future visits it will help ease the pain immensely.

MuushuPork,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

Radio

stay true to yourselves
The recycler @Herr_Dampf provided the video to on page 8, how much will it cost for one? I can't find a matching recycler and would like one kinda like the one shown. What is the best way to contact him?
KIK. An iOS or Android chat app. Add the user 'coryglassdesigns'
Also make an Instagram account and comment on the recycler you want :) Just tag him and say 'Hey, I KIK'ed you' or something.
http://instagram.com/coryglassdesigns

Then ask @Herr_Dampf to get Cory to check his KIKs. They are in semi-regular contact (as far as I know!) and he may be able to get things happening faster for you.

Then.. do what everyone else is doing and wait :lol: welcome to the club.

It'll cost you $150-$200 depending on how custom you want it, but if you say you are from FC and ask him for a plain recycler like the one we have posted multiple times in this thread, then expect to pay $150 :) (Don't quote me on that!)

Radio,
Reactions: CG420

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
So should i still kik him once a week?

Who? @Herr_Dampf ? I think @Caligula does his PR now.

If you're referring to Cory, I'd say let your conscience be your guide. I tend to let artists do their job as they see fit. There's nothing like having to stop the creative flow to answer a "how much longer?" question. I try to keep communication short, informative and productive. It's helpful when forming expectation of how quickly he should respond, to remember that each of us is one of many people these blowers interact with daily. None of them are waiting at home, bored, hoping to get a kik asking to add a wigwag to a recycler.

Last edited:
syrupy,
Reactions: 2clicker
Top Bottom