Cory Glass Designs re/incyclers - high function and affordable?

Radio

stay true to yourselves
I'm extra excited to show what mine looks like when he makes it! I think 20 photos will be posted from every possibly angle and lighting condition :lol:
& your right @gigaurora , its like we won a jackpot to have the best possible glass made for us at a special price!

Radio

stay true to yourselves
oops I've been trying to avoid GAS, and thinking I was doing mighty fine as I wasn't even really enticed, but then I came upon this thread. I really like the CGD pieces, sigh.
Join the club man. This will be first first and hopefully last.. until i decide that I want it to have a twin with slightly different colour scheme for my girlfriend :lol:

catbird

hyperconscious
Muhahahaha
That is precisely how it feels!
Join the club man. This will be first first and hopefully last.. until i decide that I want it to have a twin with slightly different colour scheme for my girlfriend :lol:
I have a travel beaker from SSFG, and I really like it and it was inexpensive and I thought I should stop there and now having seen Cory's pieces I am like "well, I should definitely have two pieces in the event I need a backup..." At the same time, breaking a piece is not even a scenario that I want to entertain as a possible reality (I only ever broke one small pipe in my combusting days, but then again I break a lot of dishes).

Last edited:

Radio

stay true to yourselves
I break heaps of dishes too, but i'll cry if a glass piece every breaks at my hands. Last night I dropped my glass stirer and it broke pretty brutally, but luckily it was my shitty backup and now I can primarily use my SSV titanium stirer :)

When my CGD piece arrives it'll be too precious. I'll transport it around so carefully haha

catbird

hyperconscious
I break heaps of dishes too, but i'll cry if a glass piece every breaks at my hands. Last night I dropped my glass stirer and it broke pretty brutally, but luckily it was my shitty backup and now I can primarily use my SSV titanium stirer :)

When my CGD piece arrives it'll be too precious. I'll transport it around so carefully haha
I know, I am also so cautious with my one piece. It would be sadly to break an intricate/custom piece such as these. Anyway, glad your recent paraphernalia break was a minor thing.

gigaurora

I'm really thankful that it was just a tiny item. It has taught me to be more cautious with such things!

Beauty won't reveal it's true nature until it's been broken and lost. I've broken so many amazing pieces, but placate myself with a better appreciation of its memory then its reality; and a sense of better interpretation of the true beauty before it's lost with each time.

... fuck ups make the world go round :)

TheRamblingSoul

Would it be possible to get a recycler with orange color worked in? These look really solid and I've enjoyed other glass and vapes recommended by FC, definitely want to keep another future purchase "in the community," so to speak. ;)

TheRamblingSoul,

Caligula

Maximus
Would it be possible to get a recycler with orange color worked in? These look really solid and I've enjoyed other glass and vapes recommended by FC, definitely want to keep another future purchase "in the community," so to speak. ;)

Yup. I inquired bout this myself.

Caligula,

TheRamblingSoul

Didnt get that far, but it would probably be around $200.

Good price too!

Do these work well for flower too? Does it only come in a female joint or does it have a male joint option as well? Any other design choices for the upcycler (eg stemline, three-hole downstem, etc) or customizations (ie sandblasted designs or logos, etc)?

TheRamblingSoul,
Reactions: Radio

gigaurora

Good price too!

Do these work well for flower too? Does it only come in a female joint or does it have a male joint option as well? Any other design choices for the upcycler (eg stemline, three-hole downstem, etc) or customizations (ie sandblasted designs or logos, etc)?
dude check out his instagram, he is so good at working heady pieces.

Look at the glow on his uranium bees and shit. They are redid to blow because the hotter the glass the weaker the glow so you have to work them cooler then usual and the glass is fragile to start with. Let cory be your guide man, he's unreal

Radio

stay true to yourselves
I requested the recycler that everyone here is raving about
$150 is what I think everyone is paying for it, but I asked for a special mouthpiece, some blue and purple infused through it, and an extra thick base. $200 including the shipping to Australia. So basically you can pimp your ride and it's still affordable ^_^

TheRamblingSoul

Man, these videos and the instagrams look awesome as hell. I'm so stoked, I can't wait to get one!

Hell, my birthday is next month, maybe make it a birthday present to myself? :science: I already know what I want, just have to wait until funds are available before I start asking around.

sasNW

Ok guys, one final time: I am not your contact person in all things Cory. Stop sending me KIKs, I can't help you, I am not even on the same fucking continent as him.
I am just gonna delete every future message regarding Cory I get without further notice.

I'm sorry bro but I straight laughed my ass off at that one :rofl::lmao:

gigaurora

Ok guys, one final time: I am not your contact person in all things Cory. Stop sending me KIKs, I can't help you, I am not even on the same fucking continent as him.
I am just gonna delete every future message regarding Cory I get without further notice.

Hey, I hear you blow glass under the alias cory. Can I order a custom 69' corvette from you :clap:

i'm soo glad that he was first post of the thread lol

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
@Herr_Dampf , dude I tried to help you pages back with that, but nobody listened (maybe because you didn't 'like; that post haha). If it makes you feel any better, I'm about to send @Caligula a bunch of messages asking him to contact Ryan for me. :p

Because of the great need, I'm appointing myself official liason for Cory glass. You can send payment to me, and I'll bug Cory for ya. :lol:

Just realized I had written a message to Herr_Dampf about Cory this morning... bro that was BEFORE I read your post. Honest.

farscaper

his IG still says KIK: coryglassdesigns

this man is artistically blowing up and he has people hounding him for 100 and 200 dollar rigs when people are pitching him thousands to do theirs first... who do you think he will prioritize? who would you prioritize?

i call upon the power of the virtue of patience in this thread!

BEHOLD!

:rant:

Top Bottom