Corona Vaping

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
“In an ever-changing, incomprehensible world the masses had reached the point where they would, at the same time, believe everything and nothing, think that everything was possible and that nothing was true. ... Mass propaganda discovered that its audience was ready at all times to believe the worst, no matter how absurd, and did not particularly object to being deceived because it held every statement to be a lie anyhow. The totalitarian mass leaders based their propaganda on the correct psychological assumption that, under such conditions, one could make people believe the most fantastic statements one day, and trust that if the next day they were given irrefutable proof of their falsehood, they would take refuge in cynicism; instead of deserting the leaders who had lied to them, they would protest that they had known all along that the statement was a lie and would admire the leaders for their superior tactical cleverness.”
― Hannah Arendt, The Origins of Totalitarianism (1951)

Well said, I'm glad you included the date to exemplify that this war on the public is unfortunately, nothing new.

TommyDee

Vaporitor
If you loosely associate @CalyxSmokr quoted statement with the Highlander series, you can see the inevitable outcome of such a society at the ultimate end. The few making choices will eventually kill each other and there will indeed be only one - and they are in fact not immortal.

I have a feeling this scenario has already played out at least once on this pale blue dot. Different reality but the sudden power vacuum gave rise to this religious epoch.

GetLeft

I noticed your post had zero likes so I had to give you mine. As always, the truth hurts and will continue to remain an unpopular opinion.

This is not the first time a novel coronavirus has leaked from the Bio Security Level 4 WHO sponsored Wuhan viral laboratory. This is precisely how the 2003 SARS outbreak occured.

nCoV-19 is a genetically modified weaponized coronavirus originating from bats, utilizing "gain-of-function" gene editing to have the capability of "jumping host" for faster infection rates.

Shi Zhengli is a Chinese virologist who researches SARS-like coronaviruses of bat origin. Shi directs the Center for Emerging Infectious Diseases at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, a biosafety level 4 laboratory located in Jiangxia District, Wuhan.

Here is one of Shi Zhnegli's many published papers on the subject... https://www.med.unc.edu/orfeome/fil...ruses-shows-potential-for-human-emergence.pdf

I suggest anyone with a half functioning medula watch this well researched 8 minute video by the professor below.

"Francis Boyle is a professor of international law at the University of Illinois College of Law. He drafted the U.S. domestic implementing legislation for the Biological Weapons Convention, known as the Biological Weapons Anti-Terrorism Act of 1989, that was approved unanimously by both Houses of the U.S. Congress and signed into law by President George H.W. Bush."

As always folks please do your own research, question everything, and remember the TOP of the pyramid is always the heaviest.

Just catching up with this thread. I'm still not fully caught up, but I hve to chime in here that I don't see how the Chapel Hill study indicates anything along the lines of biological weaponry, as the guy in the video is suggesting (his ultimate suggestion that China is buying tech from the US and Australia to go back to their labs in China and create a super killer is complete conjecture but you gotta give the guy credit for being creative - maybe he's got a gig with SciFy). The NC lab was invistigating, as science should, the existence of other viruses like SARS in bats in China, and the pathogenicity of those viruses. Straight forward science.

Last edited:

GetLeft

She actually suggests cannabinoid based vaccines (as a capsule) with curcumin from turmeric.

Thanks for this! Nice way to start week number infinity of lock down. I've been taking a turmeric / curcumin supplement a couple of times a week since @Alexis sold me on it a while back (along with the Redmond real salt). And I do't miss a day when it comes to cannabis :tup:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
The NC lab was invistigating, as science should, the existence of the other viruses like SARS in bats in China, and the pathogenicity of those viruses. Straight forward science.

While this research was being performed, Gain-Of-Function (research that improves the ability of a pathogen to cause disease) on such airborne transmitted SARS and similar diseases was prohibitally and specifically paused by the US GOV due to the innate dangers involved and ethical questionability.

http://www.phe.gov/s3/dualuse/Documents/gain-of-function.pdf

This link is a cited source from the UNC study.

The UNC research was of course, initiated before the pause, but was published while such research was prohibited (in America, not Wuhan China)

But let me post that link again, because this is very important. This time I want you to just read it, don't click on it.

http://www.phe.gov/s3/dualuse/Documents/gain-of-function.pdf

Now please google search what the term "dual use" means. As always, source is paramount, my source in this case is coming directly from the Assistant Secretary Of Preparedness And Response, part of the US Department Of Health & Human Services, Public Health Emergency department.

According to Wikipedia, Dual use goods are products and technologies normally used for civilian purposes but which may have military applications

But in the world we live in, I understand if the Wikipedia link is not a solid enough source for ones trust. I certainly understand, which is why I will link to the ASPR's direct definition as well.

https://www.phe.gov/s3/dualuse/Pages/default.aspx

"Dual use research of concern (DURC) is life sciences research that, based on current understanding, can be reasonably anticipated to provide knowledge, information, products, or technologies that could be directly misapplied to pose a significant threat with broad potential consequences to public health and safety, agricultural crops and other plants, animals, the environment, materiel, or national security.

Now, getting back to the UNC paper in question, for me, I have to wonder why US scientists should be devoting research to investigating the pathology of Chinese bats modified to increase pathogenicity in humans, considering the existing preeminent disease we could be focusing on, like more hands on deck for cancer research.

"The data from chimeric SARS-like viruses argue that the quasi-species pools maintain multiple viruses capable of infecting human cells without the need for mutations (red-filled circles). While adaptations in secondary or human hosts may be required for epidemic emergence, if combined with virulent CoV backbones (green outlines), epidemic disease may be the result in humans."

The last sentence was essentially demonstrated with this study on human lung tissue, without any natural mutation or adaptation ever taking place. This type of "straight forward science" as you put it is intrensically dangerous, particularly if it were to get into the wrong hands. Such technology could be easily weaponized. You mentioned Sci-Fi, and that's all fun, but the big difference here is the "science" involved actually exists. Unfortunately, we're really not talking about Tremors 2 here.

If you read the scientific paper and saw which authors contributed what to the study, you'll note the Chinese virologist who heads the Bio Safety Level 4 lab in Wuhan, China obtained a grant by the National Natural Science Foundation of China Award 81290341 for her participation in the study. As such she also provided the SHC014 spike sequences necesarry to perform the experiment. A cornucopia of coincidences as far as a criminal investigator would be concerned.

"In this study, we examine the disease potential for SARSlike CoVs currently circulating in Chinese horseshoe bat populations. Utilizing the SARS-CoV infectious clone, we generated and characterized a chimeric virus expressing the spike of bat coronavirus SHC014 in a mouse adapted SARS-CoV backbone. The results indicate that group 2b viruses encoding the SHC014 spike in a wild type backbone can efficiently utilize multiple ACE2 receptor orthologs, replicate efficiently in primary human airway cells, and achieve in vitro titers equivalent to epidemic strains of SARS-CoV"

I don't see how the Chapel Hill study indicates anything along the lines of biological weaponry

@GetLeft brother you know one certainly cannot talk openly about biological weaponry in a publicly published research document. The military does NOT talk about the science it chooses to use, while using it, hence CLASSIFIED information, not available for access by the feeble minds of the mere populous.

However, it would be fairly hard to believe the worlds utmost military superpower, who spends more on developing "defense solutions" than most countries combined, outright stopped developing crazy weapons after the completion of the Manhattan Project. Which was of course, highly classified information at the time. Consider other ecologically friendly biotech firms who lead the pack, such as Monsanto (now owned by Pharmaceutical giant, Bayer) famous for their creation of Agent Orange yesterday, ready to help put an end to world hunger, today. So I am of course skeptical of some of the brilliantly minded ventures who play in this particular sandbox.

"While offering preparation against future emerging viruses, this approach must be considered in the context of the US government-mandated pause on gain of function (GOF) studies. Based on previous models of emergence (Fig. 4a, b), the creation of chimeric viruses like SHC014-MA15 was not expected to increase pathogenicity. However, while SHC014-MA15 is attenuated relative to parental mouse adapted, equivalent studies examining the wild-type Urbani spike within the MA15 backbone produced no weight loss and replication attenuation21. As such, relative to the Urbani Spike-MA15 CoV, SHC014- MA15 constitutes a gain in pathogenesis (Fig. 1). Based on these findings, review panels may deem similar studies too risky to pursue as increased pathogenicity in mammalian models cannot be excluded"

SCH014-MA15 was specifically provided by ZLS, the Wuhan BSL4 virologist who received funding for the study. Now in the video I linked, the Harvard law professor says grant funding could translate to them "purchasing it." Of course that could be outright wrong, but it's also a long river away from impossible. Such "wink-wink, nudge-nudge" actions of underlying conspirators have surely ran the course of history, I'm promoted to think of Julius Caesar; or the last dozen seasons of American Greed. Most wink and nudge deals are not disclosed publicly with utmost transparency, for obvious reasons.

If one were to answer the below of questions historically, I think the results would be intriguing.

Have people ever lied for money or power?
Is the government a truthful agency, 100% of the time?
Do prominent militaries publicize their best technology?

If you look at what happened in Nazi Germany, could we safely assume such mal intent on a group of people could never happen again, all while living under the guise that "history repeats itself?"

I hope the above questions will demonstrate a historical pattern, and not just one blanketed as a modern "conspiracy."

As for answers to the above, well, we may in fact never know, if a public confession is required.
However thankfully in America, such confessions are not required for legal prosection.

Thanks for this! Nice way to start week number infinity of lock down. I've been taking a turmeric / curcumin supplement a couple of times a week since @Alexis sold me on it a while back (along with the Redmond real salt). And I do't miss a day when it comes to cannabis :tup:

Excellent, anything viable to keep your immune system in check will do the job! As for the last bit... it's possible, think of the famous "apple a day" saying... rumors are, Doc was getting stoned from that apple :D

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
If you look at what happened in Nazi Germany, could we safely assume such mal intent on a group of people could never happen again, all while living under the guise that "history repeats itself?"

Nazi Germany was anything but a conspiracy, it didn't need to be. Though it gained much of its power from people believing in conspiracies.

CalyxSmokr

Can an accidental release be proven with what we do know about C'19 and the lab?
who knows. Consensus seems to be it was the wet markets nearby that caused the spread. I think it could be proven but I am not sure if that was the case they would want that public knowledge.
Does it really matter in the end?

CalyxSmokr,
Reactions: EmDeemo

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
It matters from a legal perspective, historical, world health, and possible cures/damage limitation.

The more it can be understood, the better it can be treated.

On a day to day level, for all of us and who lives or who dies, it doesnt really matter at all where this came from, and its just adding to the noise of general anxiety (See the 5G fires and threats going on), and we're largely at the mercy of complete twats who claim to be in charge.

Its a tricky balancing act and it'll likely take a while before all the dust has settled, information wise. I dont mind wallowing in grim a lot of a the time, but its not for every one :)

CalyxSmokr

Yes, it will matter. It is already a debate. We live in a litigious society. I'm asking this from a scientific perspective. -If- it can be proven, shits gonna hit the fan.
a debate to distract from what governments failed to do. what does that gain us?

CalyxSmokr,
Top Bottom