Cool music to vape to, you know the tunes that move you

Status
Not open for further replies.

CountVapeula

steiner666

Serial vapist
I always associate songs with memories of places and times that i remember hearing them, and this i one i'll always associate with driving around smokin bowls with my friends on summer nights in the countryside under the moonlight

and of course seeing them play this live on 4/20, which was awesome as hell, smoke shooting up everywhere, once this started playing especially

steiner666,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Think its time for an injection of some truly ageless/CLASSIC stuff. For old dudes, they still got it.

LET'S MAKE IT A TWO'FER!

BigDaddyVapor,
Reactions: t-dub

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
That was fucking awesome . . . thanks BDV :clap: the only thing I could find to even justify a response was this. Its going to be a fun night, I'm in for the duration. Got an IM injection of Toradol today and it is hitting right NOW :freak:

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
ok . . . response mood, love ya BDV :tup: but you HAVE to watch this because I saw this performance in Portland live and it was similar to this so I'm not just posting shite :ko: these guys still rock.

Edit: link corrected

t-dub,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
No doubt an excellent student of Joe Satriani. BUT for live performances I have seen, this guy was amazing . . . a true savant he paused the concert so he could go soak his hands in warm water:

t-dub,

tuco b

stanley jordan wow's me every time! not many guitarists i dare link now after all these greats but heres a guy :tup:
lot of musicians try hard to be different, Zappa WAS different. R.I.P

tuco b,
Reactions: t-dub

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
I like Stanley, I do. But... its really almost a different instrument, at that point. Its amazing, but imo... a niche.

Here's one, we lost WAY too early.

Talk about dancing fingers. This kid made it look effortless.

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
That was raw Tuco . . jammin . . .

BDV . . . you are the man. We should include this guy in the conversation no?

t-dub,

tuco b

i`ll throw a couple of unsung heroes in for good measure (im enjoyin this!)
R.I.P maggot brain

tuco b,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Some good choices. Though, I never liked Yngwie or his style, for some reason.

Off, to finish my last couple rips for the night, load the dishwasher and bed. Late...

BigDaddyVapor,

bigtvapes

OK Here's my "old guy" rant:

It's interesting to watch Yngvie and Satch and Eric and guys like that with my adult brain. These virtuosos were coming down the tail end of their relevance in the late 90s/early 2000s when I was learning, so I never really appreciated them. Younger people were trying to get away from these self-indulgent guitar solos and trying to instead focus on creativity and coming up with something different. Of course, in the end all we got was power metal and Avenged Sevenfold, lol. So it didn't work out.

All I'm hoping is there's some kid REALLY mad at his radio right now coming up some something amazing, and it sparks a new revolution or something. I feel rock music has lost all of its originality. Everything that comes out sounds like it could have been big 20-30 years ago. Whereas I think Jimi Hendrix could not have been conceived of 30 years before Woodstock. Something happened int he 60s=-90s where we still had creativity and originality in rock and roll. It's completely gone, and NO I don't absolve the Foo Fighters, who make fine records but still any of these songs could have been out in 1999 and wouldn't have sounded out of place.

I can't stand most modern rock because it's too boring and filled with faek bad-assery. Hence the Taylor Swift and PSY videos lol. At least pop stars are what they are and don't try to be something else. They make catchy songs and sing them. And wut :-)

Tamataz

Icelander
I cant imagine how shitty it must be to dance in those high heels!

I know (think) there are a lot of old timers on this board, this music wouldn't be your 1st, 2nd, or 30th choice to listen to lol. But i love drake, the beat & base in this song is great on my system.

Solo is broken. I have to smoke out of my bub' (see sig)

Tamataz,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom