Cool music to vape to, you know the tunes that move you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Left

Mostly ambient / chill out music. Here are some really good ones:

V Lam Beat - Raga Bliss
Raga Bliss is a journey into the deep states of consiousness that arise when you listen to peacefull and relaxing music. Pure musical bliss with a touch of hindu ragas and Indian instruments, in a clear electronic sound pad.
The entire album is free to stream. Very, very relaxing and peaceful. http://vlambeat.bandcamp.com/album/raga-bliss

If you like it, there is an album with a similar sound called "Mantras in Motion". Definitely look for it.

Seamoon - Expression Of The Moment

Boards of Canada - Hi Scores

Secede - Tryshasla (Only 1,500 pressings of the CD exist... you can more easily find the CD quality FLAC files)

Also, Space Rock is an interesting genre. I would recommend Psychomuzak - Send, though it may be hard to find.

For anyone who is a fan of Shpongle (and/or dubstep), check out the album Phutureprimitive - Kinetik. Shpongle was on tour with Phutureprimitive and although they have completely different sounds, they are equally interesting and unique.

Left,

Kian

oddball musician
This guy was a total legend. A massive celebrity in Turkey but only just reached my English ears. The more funk and prog based stuff he did is genuinely brilliant and a goldmine of obscure samples. I'll be working this track into some hip-hop pretty soon.
Enjoy!

Kian,
Reactions: Ansel

Kian

oddball musician
Just do it. I'm not into metal, but this is beautifully composed music that works on many levels. Every release is a progressive masterpiece.
If you like music, open your mind and listen. take in the shapes. :tup:

Kian,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom