Cooking With Reclaim?

Trixman22

Anyone have any recipes for cooking with reclaimed oil? I have a couple Gs of reclaim and heard cooking with it is the best thing to do with it. I can't find any recipes though. Anyone have a recipe they use?

Trixman22,

HighlyEducatedScholar

Student of Vapor
technically speaking, if you are working with reclaim oil (from ABV, a waterpipe, etc.) you could literally do anything you want with it. The cannabinoids that comprise the oil are psychoactive at that state since it is reclaim and they have been heat activated. so you can do anything from toss it in a candy recipe, mix it into some tea, put into brownies. hell, you could even just eat it plain by itself :lol:

whatever recipe you decide to incorporate the reclaim oil, just be sure that the cooking temperature does not exceed ~325 degrees F or else you will lose potency. I cook at about 275-300 degrees F when working with THC. medibles take longer to cook but potency is not lost.

HighlyEducatedScholar,

weedemon

enthusiast
there are 2 kind of reclaim. herb reclaim and solvent extracted reclaim. I would not cook with reclaim thta was from a solvent, buthtats jsut becasue I am picky.

I would cook with herb reclaim. (I do this with volcano bags all the time) :)

weedemon,
Top Bottom