Connecting vape to bong

Kush Vapez

Hey guys

As you might already know, I am quite new to the vapor world. Was wondering if I Could Hook up my perculated bong to my vape? I mean Im sure I can rig it up.. but does the water takes from the vape content? Should i not use water? Is ice okay?

Thanks

Kush Vapez,

Chubba

Vaporbonger
Hey guys

As you might already know, I am quite new to the vapor world. Was wondering if I Could Hook up my perculated bong to my vape? I mean Im sure I can rig it up.. but does the water takes from the vape content? Should i not use water? Is ice okay?

Thanks
Yes, you can most definitely hook up your perc bong to your vaporizer... depending on the vaporizer there's many different ways to connect and most of them aren't ghetto rigged at all, bit of research and it will be 100% airtight and very intuitive to use.

Water most definitely does not take away from the vape content in my experience, IMO the high is much strongest due to larger hits and the ability to inhale deeper/longer without irritation. I spent a few months hitting stems and whips, I could NEVER go back now and I vaporbong exclusively.

I use ice everytime I vaporbong, the vapor comes out icey cold and it's just a pleasure.

Chubba,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
make sure you clean out anything that may have built up inside your glassware if you have been using it for combustion, it will give your vaping experience an awful taste.

DevoTheStrange,

Kush Vapez

thanks guys

I realize I should have searched for this first... However, no offense, but I sort of think the search engine on this forum is a little weird. I tried to look up ABV edibles and on the first page was a link about tinctures.. and the rest had nothing to do with what i searched for.

Kush Vapez,

MoeOnTheMoon

Medical Marijuana Activist
Company Rep
Next time you search, go to the bottom left and choose "Show results as posts".
But yeah, I wholeheartedly agree that the search engine here pretty much blows. But it seems most forums have that problem.

Water and/or ice are great.

The taste is fine if you keep it clean.

Some use vinyl, some use silicon. The MZ thread has a bunch of info on buying tubing, about 3 weeks back (as I'm sure other threads do if you can find them).

I have a 14mm down stem which connects perfectly to my MZ stem with 1/2" inner diameter tubing.
I have used 3/8" inner diameter tubing to connect to the Launch Box then to an adapter made to fit into my 14mm downstem.

I also use the 1/2" inner diameter tubing to just get more air between me and the vaporizer sometimes, without the bong.

Depending on which vaporizer you get, how you connect it will vary, but basically it can be done with any vape in several ways. It doesn't take long to figure it out.

And I agree that there is no noticeable loss of goodies in the water or bong or tubing. Some will gather there for sure but it's minimal. The savings to your throat and lungs is worth it I think.

MoeOnTheMoon,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
MoeOnTheMoon said:
But yeah, I wholeheartedly agree that the search engine here pretty much blows.
It's really not that difficult.

32703971.gif

vtac,

lwien

The search engine is fine. I've used it a lot. I just find it odd that not only here, but at other sites as well, that people just refuse to use it, but when they get questioned about why they refuse to use it, they say that it sucks.

lwien,

panicandrew

I just ordered my Vapor Brothers hands free online, going to be here in about a week or so.
I'm really interested in an attachment to make it useable with my RooR.

My RooR has a 14.5mm joint, are there any attachments for 14.5 and where can I get them?

panicandrew,

steiner666

Serial vapist
http://www.vapeworld.com/14mm-water-pipe-adapter - I'm pretty sure that one will work.

http://www.silversurfervap.com/Other_Parts.htm - as would the glass-on-glass adapters on this page

The joints taper in a little bit on these ground glass connectors, where you're measuring it at is probably on the outer edge at the widest spot. At the narrowest, at the inside edge of the ground glass, it's probably under 14mm. So either of these should plug in it just fine.

They're about the same price, but vapeworld usually processes and ships faster than 7th floor has, in my experience. I've never used the one from vapeworld or a vapor bros vape, but i imagine it would work fine for it, but the SSV adapter is angled, which may or may not be a good thing for you, depending on your bong. I do like that the stem part (the part you slip your hose over) is a bit longer on the SSV one, so i think hoses might stay on it better than the other, but i'm not sure.

steiner666,

darth_vapor

So, I'm looking at getting a black DBV to go with my MFLB. My 12" bong's "collar" around the hole where the slide goes is sort of broken, but only the part that sticks up from the surface of the bong. I will try using the plain tube first, as someone said it will fit just great into 14mm holes.

I just saw a TokinGLX vid on Youtube where he said you need a female adapter to use a downstem adapter)... There are other adapters on the Vapeworld site and on the SSV/DBV sites...

What do you guys use?

Better with Water, Water+Ice or just Ice?

Thanks!

modnote: Merged.

darth_vapor,

steiner666

Serial vapist
i use both usually. ideally i would have semi-slushy ice water to fill the bottom with, and a couple trays of cubes (the smaller the better so there are smaller gaps between the cubes) to load the upper part with

steiner666,
Top Bottom