concentrates questions (moved)

Hi, I'm a new member I and I need some help improving my product. I have made bho and ISO
But I wanted to see what I'm doing different than some of you.

I used organic cannabus usually a a bit darker and it was an indica dominant strain. What confused me was the fact that I made about 15 different oils. I have tried the bho and whipping technic while heating
And vaccum purge but the only time I got a yellow oil was when I started whipping as it was warming up and the color was yellow not mixing the darker oil that is also present on the walls of the pyrex.

When do you start loosing the thc that's in the oil when is it purging too much?

I am currently using a refluxing method to try and make thc acetate using petrolium ether/hexane
After using an ISO method. So I'm using another solvent to give more of The pure thc.

Has anyone done this or have some sort of experiance creating thc acetate or is that just another name for
Really bomb hash?

IMAG0105-1.jpg

This is usually what it looks like hmm this is a yield of 2 grams out of 14 grams of buds(not shake)

What I want to know is how to turn that into a more harder form beyond that of taffy almost like a hard candy like this.

IMAG0119.jpg

It was really sticky and it cracked.

ClearVision,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
IMO for purest extraction you shouldn't extract the herb but bubble hash/high grade kief . Bubble hash i chemically very pure cause water leeches what other solvents extract with the thc.. Bubbling with ice and waterand Its kind of a water curing process, so may a water cured bud will give purer results if you can make/get bubble hash/kief.
Absolute Amber from Banana Silver Ladyboys
Also there is a concrete forum partition meant for that kind of themes.. http://fuckcombustion.com/viewforum.php?id=24

Abysmal Vapor,
Abysmal Vapor said:
IMO for purest extraction you shouldn't extract the herb but bubble hash/high grade kief . Bubble hash i chemically very pure cause water leeches what other solvents extract with the thc.. Bubbling with ice and waterand Its kind of a water curing process, so may a water cured bud will give purer results if you can make/get bubble hash/kief.
Absolute Amber from Banana Silver Ladyboys
Also there is a concrete forum partition meant for that kind of themes.. http://fuckcombustion.com/viewforum.php?id=24

I see where youre going here. It had never donned on me , that process I have yet to try.

ClearVision,
That's bubble hash is the bag method right? Using water as the main solvent and breaking it down through
"Filters" or different sized holes?

ClearVision,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
ClearVision said:
That's bubble hash is the bag method right? Using water as the main solvent and breaking it down through
"Filters" or different sized holes?
Yeah but if you don't have a bubble bag ,but u do have a camping sleeping bag, you can use the storage bag of the sleepingbag to strain ;) I have a lot of success with it,

Abysmal Vapor,
Also just for the sake of theme... Is their vaping methods to concentrates and if so what brands do you guys recommend?

ClearVision,
Stu said:
Welcome to the forum. You should check out the Omicron thread if you're interested in vaping concentrates. Also the Essential Vaap.

Omicron: http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=6283

Essential Vaap: http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=1114

You'll find that there are several methods to vaping concentrates.

:peace:

Omicron looks legit. I did make some bomb light caramel oil this would probably do wonders with.

I usually thought that vaporizing an oil seemed rather dangerouse without some form of filter. I noticed that when I used my globe, or skillet the oils would still sometimes stick to The glass and sometimes it would make it all the way passed the diffuser towards the first chamber of the water pipe.

ClearVision,
i will be making a few experiments and documenting for you guys.
the only thing that confuses me is the liquid liquid extraction.

luckily all of the solvents i need are easily attainable and i have a generous amount to mess with.
do any of you hash gurus have any more info on absolute amber hash?

i have done my own research but any info would be appreciated thanks.

ClearVision,
Top Bottom