Concentrates for Noobs - Q&A

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer

show me what you got brother

I haven’t vaped herb in probably close to 2 years now - i honestly just roll joints if i have herb now lol :freak: its just very rare i even bother tho

I haven’t shown off any of my extract stuff just yet but I can say I started from a total ground up redesign of the entire system to address all the thermodynamic discrepancies :freak:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
True wisdom has been bestowed upon me here; really efficient experience--absolutely love it. :nod:
I'll have to try the 6-stack knot soon :science:
Ty, kindly... 🙏🏻

And I'm with you and @Shit Snacks...! Can't wait to hop on da knots...! :sherlock::rockon::

Just under the wire... BOOYA! :cool:

Edit: oh yeah, they gave me sooo much free shit when I bought the Biao.t rbr clone, I just HAD to tip 'em this time... karma, Kramer! :tup:

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Well, they arrived today and first impression was pretty fuckin' good, I must say...! 👍🏻
23d8e52c-f090-410b-a102-516a41c11bca_text.gif

After I cleaned the 4-stack knot I turned the Old Head coil up to 700f and just placed it in there even tho there was a good 2mm gap all around... waited a few mins til everything settled, put on my heat resistant silicone fingertip booties, grabbed the knot and placed it on the big Goo Roo drop-down and dropped less than a grain of rice of live resin and pulled.... really nice easy flavorful hit! Very little residue so it burned off quickly using my antique pencil torch and propane canister... no need to waste the Big Shot butane on that... sweet "new" (to me) option! Thanks, @Shit Snacks!

Top Bottom