Cloud Penz 2.0 Carts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highed_UP

hey, I just bought a Cloud Pen at a med shop and been enjoying it so far. The problem is that on a couple of hits, it seems a bit harsh and has been giving me cough attacks (which are not fun since I have a busted rib from snowboarding). I found a video on youtube stating that there's a chance that I might be smoking plastic from the carts. I do realize that there's vapor always coming out, even if there is nothing in the cart. I'm just wondering if there is a potential hazard in using these carts.

I'm thinking of buying a cart from another brand, but don't know which one. I want to use the most reputable brand, one that doesn't use harmful chemicals in making their carts.

Highed_UP,

Highed_UP

The story goes that the Cloud Penz 2.0 is a cheap knockoff of the Cloud Pens. If you have a 2.0 I would cut my losses now and start over with something new.

I read that, but since I already purchased one I might as well try to get the most out of it. That's why I'm wondering which would be a better cart for my cloud; should I get the actual cart from cloudvapes.com or the ones from ebay that state they're made in the USA? or do I get the micro G pen atomizer even though it has a screen over it.

Highed_UP,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom