Cloud Connoisseur Glass

Sparkpug

With silicone tubing you can make anything fit. I've got my mouth piece's mouth end inside a tube and am using a TAG hose adapter to connect it to my Influx so I can have it sit lower on a whip. An 18mm male feels good for a mouth actually. 8mm tubing works great for 10mm male joints and you can go as large as you want.

I got an Influx last week. I've been searching for a quality flavor/cooling setup and thought I had it but I did not. The Influx has actually blown me away. It's my daily driver.

It's easy to pull through and the flavor retention is really good. I used to have a TAG ratchet style bubbler and it had good flavor but I hated the mouth so much. This one is better and the mouth is a Pugsend. It works super well and I no longer need to block the vapor flow with my tongue. No one mentioned the cooling but I find that after taking as many hits as I can stand I don't wheeze anymore. I've stopped coughing from heat too. Now, if I cough it's cause I tried to take too much vapor in one go.

Also, this pipe is very beautiful with its tubes all over and someone remarked that I have a science lab here now. I love how it blends in to my decor.

In my collection I have a Sky Lunar Bubbler (was the Sky Rig then) and its add-on Orbital percolator. They're alright for cooling but the add-on is a flavor killer on the Sky piece. It is crazy awesome on the Influx. It percolates so well and the flavor remains. With the pull from the Influx being so easy and effortless every single slit on the add-on fires and its easy to clear now too. I went from thinking it was wasted money to being happy with it. Thanks to this new pipe.

Very impressed. I think I want a Dante, just because. I want them all of course...

olivianewtonjohn

Anyone know when the color V2 protege will ship? Ordered jan 9th, so getting to 4 weeks. I forgot how long it said it would take and the item page is no longer up or I could estimate it myself

olivianewtonjohn,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Anyone know when the color V2 protege will ship? Ordered jan 9th, so getting to 4 weeks. I forgot how long it said it would take and the item page is no longer up or I could estimate it myself
I saw on discord that some of the glass has arrived but I don't think everything has. So I hope it will be soon. I'll update if I hear anything.

purplenurple24

iDB posted this to the CC Discord, this morning;

There is going to be an issue with this glass drop. We were shorted on a bunch of rigs. We have put every one into processing and are packing out in order of when orders were placed. We are trying to contact the manufacturer but they are on holiday leave. Unfortunately this means I will have to send out a pre written email to those who will be affected.
These people will be offered a full refund or if they choose to wait we are going to add to the already discounted deal with some extra goods. I will post this in announcements as well.
Please know I will email with the letter immediately upon knowing if your order was affected.

BeltedCoyote

Foggin up the woods
Any update? I never got anything about shipping but also haven't gotten the email about refunding my order

Edit: not that I plan on refunding. I want my protégé lol

Last edited:
BeltedCoyote,
Reactions: ondemander

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Any update? I never got anything about shipping but also haven't gotten the email about refunding my order

Edit: not that I plan on refunding. I want my protégé lol
I saw a few folks got shipping, according to discord. I don't know if anyone has received an email update. I am waiting on a min-influx but I DM'd with iDB to say that I don't mind waiting if that helps.

BeltedCoyote

Foggin up the woods
I saw a few folks got shipping, according to discord. I don't know if anyone has received an email update. I am waiting on a min-influx but I DM'd with iDB to say that I don't mind waiting if that helps.

I forgot I'm on the discord lol. I DM'd iDB and said I don't mind waiting. Also gave him my order number

BeltedCoyote,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I forgot I'm on the discord lol. I DM'd iDB and said I don't mind waiting. Also gave him my order number
I just got the email myself:
We wanted to reach out to you and explain the current issue we are experiencing with glass.

When we ordered, we added more of the popular items in extra quantity to fulfill the glass preorder.

Unfortunately, these items were not made or sent with the latest delivery. The glass manufacturer has been in constant contact, even with their holiday currently going on. Thankfully, they will be back to work after this weekend, and the items that were missed are their top priority.

Concerning your order, I can send a full refund for you, or if you choose to wait, we will throw something extra in your order for this inconvenience during this preorder.

Please join our discord to stay updated. https://discord.gg/sFqWgEKH

TedJones

Shoot, that's a bummer guys. GY, did you order a color too? Extremely satisfied with mine so far:bowdown:Great balance of flavor and cooling.
Size is perfect for just about anything. It does have a little more chug than I expected which is just fine and helps with the extraction vs wide open like some of my other glass. The holes through the neck are nice sized which I think contributes to the pull. Could have used a little less heat for the First Go for sure. Toned it down for a ZX run a bit after and done for the eve. :D Stellar job by CC .. knew this would be a winner!

BeltedCoyote

Foggin up the woods
Shoot, that's a bummer guys. GY, did you order a color too? Extremely satisfied with mine so far:bowdown:Great balance of flavor and cooling.
Size is perfect for just about anything. It does have a little more chug than I expected which is just fine and helps with the extraction vs wide open like some of my other glass. The holes through the neck are nice sized which I think contributes to the pull. Could have used a little less heat for the First Go for sure. Toned it down for a ZX run a bit after and done for the eve. :D Stellar job by CC .. knew this would be a winner!

Yeah I have a green one slowly on its way. Very glad to hear it lives up to expectations

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Great to see these landing for some people even if others will have to be more patient! Yeah there is a lot of versatility with the PV2 more room for different water level, you can actually load less and it will work quite well with diffusion and less chug, don't have to activate the swiss as a perc necessarily... Fantastic evolution of an all-around killer water piece for any heavy hitting vapes!

Meanwhile I finally just got the influx, it is a fancy custom purple lollipop color that required extra, especially considering the first one arrived broken unfortunately... Excited to try it out now with Tetra P80!

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Meanwhile I finally just got the influx, it is a fancy custom purple lollipop color that required extra, especially considering the first one arrived broken unfortunately... Excited to try it out now with Tetra P80!

I may have previously said there were only four slits in the inline perc, I think, but I forgot it is actually three slits on each side for a total of six (with no opening on the bottom end of the tube) so it is a really nice balance of diffusion and flavor through the uptake with that strong vortex... I'm now running it with more water, max level, I tried low and I tried in between, impressed how well it can work with those amounts too, but it really rips at max level! Had some nice bowls through it with Halo and excited to try Atlas this weekend or even tonight...

Kudzu407

Para-Vaper
Size is perfect for just about anything. It does have a little more chug than I expected
I feel the same. This thing purrs like a drunk kitten. So far I’ve tried Omega with diffuser and glass bowl and Venty via whip. It was great with both. I use with an OGB stem and angled adapter which makes the height perfect. Feels good in the hand, very stable if bumped, and super easy to clean. Yep, another CC winner.

Top Bottom