Cleaning the Wand / Whip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
max said:
I still want to know if 'curve' is a slang word I should know about or just a typo of 'curse'? Inquiring mind wants to know. :lol:
Get bent.

:D

Maybe something along these lines?
Slang. Something that is unexpected or designed to trick or deceive.

vtac,

jklasd

im just curious, are you able to store wand hash for a while? and if so, how long? i wanna clean my wand because under the screen (i have an ssv), theres alot of wand hash, and the hole for the airflow is getting pretty small. and while i want to clean it, i dont want to clean it and have to use it shortly after, id like to build it up over time. i realize this is possibly a stupid question, as it stays in your wand forever, but most people clean it 1-2 months (base on what i read here and other forums(dont worry guys, this is my first choice for anything vapour related lol)).

jklasd,

muttnik

Hi!
I'm new there.And French...
so sorry about my English.
I learned a lot on this forum.
I bought a SSV thanks to you.
So, I want to share my tips too.
for my wand hash :
I just put my wand in a freezer 30 minutes and after that, I can collect my hash mith my poky tool.
very,very easily :D !

I usually freeze my whip to have a cooler vapor, and one day... I thought to the Ice-O-Lator and how Ice works well to collect hash. I just pushed my whip in the wand, and :o...

no solvent, no sweat... the easy way!

Try it , it can't hurt. ;)

muttnik,

Qbit

cannabanana
muttnik said:
Hi!
I'm new there.And French...
so sorry about my English.
I learned a lot on this forum.
I bought a SSV thanks to you.
So, I want to share my tips too.
for my wand hash :
I just put my wand in a freezer 30 minutes and after that, I can collect my hash mith my poky tool.
very,very easily :D !

I usually freeze my whip to have a cooler vapor, and one day... I thought to the Ice-O-Lator and how Ice works well to collect hash. I just pushed my whip in the wand, and :o...

no solvent, no sweat... the easy way!

Try it , it can't hurt. ;)
YES!!! This method works wonderfully! I used to do this with the glassware on a BC I had many years ago (which has since died - good riddance, though to its credit it did get me off smoking.) I figured it out after a long time of just scraping the stuff out at room temperature. The whole alcohol method is way too involved.

Qbit,

muttnik

Hi Qbit !
I'm really glad you used this way too. Now after few other times, I can say, it works definitively great, but I think it works so well because the stuff is moisturised after the freezing. It starts to be really easy few seconds after you're holding the wand in your hand.

muttnik,

Qbit

cannabanana
When I did this the hash would usually just slide off in sheets. And yeah, it's moistened so you can mould in your fingers (and it isn't sticky either).

Qbit,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom