Cleaning the stink out of a wand?

technique

I have two wands for my SSV and my sister wanted to try her sheesha flavour in one so I iso washed it for her but the minuet she smells it she tells me it stinks of weed lol.

How do I clean it so the smell disappears?

technique,

HuskerMath

To 100% clean it, put it in a baggie along with rubbing alcohol and a fair amount of table salt. Then put that baggie in another baggie, and shake for 15 minutes (give or take).

WARNING!!!! You WILL lose all of the resin that has built up. If you want to keep the resin, there are guides on this forum I'm sure someone will post.

HuskerMath,

weedemon

enthusiast
yep gotta clean it with a solvent! but the good news is save and eventually filter and evaporate that liquid and you will have some nice oil!

weedemon,

VapingDitto

420 Gamer
Glass cleaners are also a great way to clean them! (I'm talking about stuff to clean water pipe) I am using a glass cleaner formulated by PHX and it leaves all my glass feeling nice and smelling clean. It is also reusable so it's great! Picked it up for 7 bucks at local headshop.

VapingDitto,

PlainCoil

Heat up the iso via hot water bath. (no open flames near alcohol!)

heat a pot of water to near boiling with a washcloth, then take it off heat and turn off the burner. Run warm water over a small glass or jar until it is warm (to avoid shocking and shattering the glass), then place it in the water with enough alcohol in the jar to meet the water line.

After a few minutes, use this warm iso to clean your wand and you will have much better results, esp. with salt.

PlainCoil,

technique

Thanks to all. I'm going to try a few of these and I'm sure something will rinse it out so even a non-user will not detect a faint aroma. I had cleaned with iso already but hadn't thought of putting it in a baggie lol, I will probably let it have a good soak in the baggie while im at it.

technique,
Top Bottom