Chinese made products......

howie105

What prompted this this thread was the recent discussion in the SideKick thread in regards to the SideKick being made in China.

So..........I have a question for ya but I need to put it into the right context. We all know that China is king for producing inferior knock-offs of name brand product. We all know that government oversight in China with regards to the health aspects of products such as these are minimal at best. But.........when you get out of that arena and get into the arena of products that are sub-contracted in China by US owned companies who provide QC oversight of that product, it becomes a whole different ball game.

So, with that in mind along with the recent conversation in the SideKick thread, do you STILL believe that all product manufactured in China is inferior to products made in, say..........the US or could it be possible that some of that Chinese made product could actually be superior to some US made product?

Some items yes, other items no. Sadly it is hard to tell till you have the item in your hand and even then the manufacturing steps (which can be problematic) used to create the item are not always easy to judge. My take is I am the one with the cash so anything I buy (good or bad) is my choice, so I seldom bitch about the cheap china imports.

Top Bottom