Cherry EpicVape E-Nano

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all! I'm selling my Cherry EpicVape E-Nano to thin the herd and make way for a portable. It's in perfect condition as I've only used it 3 or 4 times. I received the unit at the end of March from Andy and have kept it stored when not in use. Along with this awesome vape, I'm including the: (1) E-pik, (2) All Glass direct draw wand + Storage tube, (3) 18mm GonG adapter, (4) EpicVape sticker and (5) the cotton bag. Both the glass wand and the GonG have never been used. Purchased separately, this would cost $228.85. Price is $205 with Shipping & Paypal fees included. Feel free to ask me any questions you may have. Happy Vaping!

DSC_2240.jpg

Vapor004.jpg

kcme

This is my first post. Love my Enano & Da Buddha.

Want to trade for a lightly used Whispr? My partner would love one.

kcme,
This is my first post. Love my Enano & Da Buddha.

Want to trade for a lightly used Whispr? My partner would love one.

I'm not familiar with the Whispr so I can't say yes. At the time of my posting, I had been looking at the Firewood, the Solo, the Inh XP and the Pinnacle.

slowandsteady,
All,

Final price reduction to $185. Please note that this is the all-glass stem and not the standard stem that comes free with the E-Nano as I have had a few members ask. Thanks all!

Are you interested in trading for a LSV?

I currently have a LSV in my lineup and love it, but I do appreciate the offer.

slowandsteady,
Reactions: ogcook

Lokbok

Darn, wish I would have seen this sooner. I had a Solo that I just sold and just put in an order for a brand new E-Nano. Goodluck with sale.

Lokbok,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom