cheech Glass Honeycombs

maple leaf

hey guys did you check the cheech honeycombs on i offer what are you thinking about honeycomb percs.

maple leaf,

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
been looking at his items all night. gonna pull the trigger on the 10 inch single honeycomb first thing in the morning!

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd,

CheeseSandwich

CheeseSandwich,

Pcpvapors

I believe I picked up a no label cheech honeycomb the other day for 100$ out the door, purs like a kitten and works just fine with my gn0me.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
I used ioffer for the first time today and bought a honeycomb cheech. I went back on the site this evening and the seller (the guy from the links) his store is nowhere to be found. Now, like I said I'm a total ioffer noob but, should I be worried?

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd,

toros23

I don't know much about ioffer but that seller seems to have good feedback. If you are ever worried then you should consider paying using a credit card with good protection. Even if I have money in my PP account I drain it and pay with a CC to make sure I am covered on any funny business.

toros23,

toros23

Ah, sorry. Should have figured as much. Just looking at his feedback it looks legit. Maybe the maple leaf guy advertising his stuff is the same guy.. lol

toros23,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Only been a member since 11/12, and the vast majority of his transactions, still haven't been rated. A lot coming up on a month old. He's got like 6 people saying, "great product!"

I would be concerned.

BigDaddyVapor,

toros23

Noooooooooooo!!!!!!! What do I do? Dammit!

Did you try contacting the seller? I wouldn't stress out just yet but definitely worth looking into. Since you paid with CC you should be fine if they offer buyer protection of any sort.

Seems a little strange he has nothing else for sale now but other sellers are pulling listing for Chinese New Year next week. Just trying to keep it positive despite the weird 1st time post.

Make a bit more sense now?

My first thought too but learning the ropes around here and treading lightly..

toros23,

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Fuck I hope it's just some sort of mix up. He's sold items to people that have made many purchases on ioffer so either their as stupid as me or they know what their doing. I'm the kind of person that will spend a thousand to track down someone that steals a hundered from me, just on principle!

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Try contacting him. If he doesn't reply, within 24 hours. I'm assuming you paid thru PayPal, using your credit card? Then you should be protected.

Contact them, tell them the retailer shut down shop and skipped town, with your money and your product.

BigDaddyVapor,

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Yup paid through PayPal with cc. I've messaged him. It's late so I'll give him til tomorrow to get back with me. It's weird cause he was super helpful and pretty quick on his responses before I pulled the trigger when I was asking questions about the piece. Although a good con-man would do just that I suppose!

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd,

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
I wonder how this will work as I use a prepaid Walmart visa for any and all online glass/vape related purchases and that's the card I used!

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Hey, I'm projecting. Maybe he wanted to redo all his listings, I don't know.

My bull@#$% detector, just happened to go off the minute he posted that.

I hope it works out and I'm wrong.

BigDaddyVapor,

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
He did mention on one of his other pieces that I inquired on that he needed to relist some things because he was out of them. But I don't see why he'd do it under another name! I'm probably fucked! So now I'm probably out the piece I sold to get the money around plus the money! FML! I shoulda known better I guess.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Naw, you're not out the money. You'll get that back, no problem. Between ioffer, PP and your CC. You'll be fine there. The worst, IMO... would be having dealt with a dishonest seller.

If he sold his stock... then he won't have listings.

BigDaddyVapor,

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Hopefully that's the case. But his store is gone all together and even the "contact this seller" icon that is under other sellers profiles is gone.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd,
Top Bottom