Cheap Jars

gvape

gvape,

StickyShisha2

i use jars like that in my kitchen pantry, but for my herb i use screw topped.

i like those black out jars.

StickyShisha2,

Bouldorado

I got a small version of that at target for $5 for a 2 pack. Holds about 3-7g, depending on nug density, but like Shisha, I do prefer screw tops. Check out Cooljars; many dispensaries use them and they seal airtight.

Bouldorado,

Nycdeisel

Lwien is right there! Mason jars ftw!

I will say though, FUCK cooljarz, they smell like fucking garbage like sealable plastic bags do. they taint whatevers inside. glass or bust.

Nycdeisel,

moodswing

low tolerance is underrated
nice find gvape. definitely a nice deal.
i would get the black ceramic over the clear glass.
the clamp construction looks flimsy on the glass one.
:2c:

moodswing,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
I usually use mason jars in a jam/jelly size. But, if I want to get a little fancier or have a colored glass, I've found that specialtybottle.com is a great resource. They've been out of the blue 4 oz jars for a long time, but the smaller ones are great for a small amount.

momofthegoons,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
I just buy the small Walmart candles. They're a $1 a pop. Use the candles, clean out the last of the wax... bam! Sweet little stash jars. Some are pretty airtight, some aren't. As a medicinal patient, that grinds everything... having my bud dry out a little, is nice. It takes a week or so, before I notice the bud losing any moisture... but it makes it much easier to grind and a much finer grind.

Plus, I can claim ONE HUNDRED PERCENT Recycled Materials. :D

Thinking about taking some to my local co-op, adding a pair of plastic tweezers and possibly some paint to jazz it up, maybe their logo. I figure they can use them as marketing gifts, first visit customers and such. Plus, they'll have something the customer will probably use and if it has name/address/phone of them on it... who they gonna call? The guys that gave them a free gram, in a cool little stash jar. I need to look into rubber stoppers, to see if I can make them more airtight to.

The 2 on the left are what I'm talking about. Yeah... lot of stems, not enough bud. Those 2 were my Sativa hybrids. The one on the right is straight up Indica. I wasn't thinking when I bought (2) 1/4's. Considering I only smoke the Indica at night. Need $$$ to replenish. Too many medical issues would be affected, to go cold turkey. lol.

20120121_161950-1.jpg

BigDaddyVapor,

SD_haze

They might not be too keen on combining sticky buds with possible wax residue, considering never-used small glass jars are really cheap wholesale.

SD_haze,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
SD_haze said:
They might not be too keen on combining sticky buds with possible wax residue, considering never-used small glass jars are really cheap wholesale.

They've been scrubbed and sterilized. There isn't any wax residue.

BigDaddyVapor,
Top Bottom