Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Andrew26

Happy Dabber
@flotntoke @wildything Awesome dude thanks for the links man :tup: The ones from dhgate, the shipping will be alot less since I live in Canada. Ogb will charge more for shipping than the adapter by itself lol so I'd probly want to order from dhgate since the shipping is peanuts.
Do the ones from dhgate fit nicely? I wouldn't want to order 5 crappy made adapters that don't fit properly lol.

After looking at what people were saying about that smaller recycler I initially wanted ( i was actually pretty stoked about it lol ) and not seeing to many reviews and no videos and that crappy tilted inline perc I was like ....:uhoh: so I figured I'd go with one that really works and had lots of reviews! I wish someone here bought one so I could truly know how those smaller ones worked. Oh well imma just buy that newer dcycler and I'll msg ccg and see if they can make one in a 18mm male joint instead :brow::peace:

_WaxPayne_

Went home and the FC-710 has arrived safely and just as elegant as I remembered it ! I never had a enail when I owned the 710 earlier but it's quite nice . Damn how I missed the flav that this bong puts off. And those nice huge rips that slap you right in the cortex . Love it .

AjQuz2x.jpg

KPYilgc.jpg

If you're wondering wtf that little doll is its a Funko Pop my friend makes custom versions of them. Just got it in the mail with the 710. Much respect to anyone who can guess who it is. Give ya a hint : " Getcha Pull" :rockon:

wildything

@flotntoke @wildything Awesome dude thanks for the links man :tup: The ones from dhgate, the shipping will be alot less since I live in Canada. Ogb will charge more for shipping than the adapter by itself lol so I'd probly want to order from dhgate since the shipping is peanuts.
Do the ones from dhgate fit nicely? I wouldn't want to order 5 crappy made adapters that don't fit properly lol.

After looking at what people were saying about that smaller recycler I initially wanted ( i was actually pretty stoked about it lol ) and not seeing to many reviews and no videos and that crappy tilted inline perc I was like ....:uhoh: so I figured I'd go with one that really works and had lots of reviews! I wish someone here bought one so I could truly know how those smaller ones worked. Oh well imma just buy that newer dcycler and I'll msg ccg and see if they can make one in a 18mm male joint instead :brow::peace:
Oh yes the quality of the adapters is very good. There should not be any problem with it not fitting

Andrew26

Happy Dabber
Hey guys I messaged cleanclearglass about a few things and it's been about 2 days now and I haven't received a response yet. I even messaged them lastnight and still nothing...normally other sellers reply within 20 minutes, does it usually take this long for ccg to reply?

turdhole

vagabond
Hey guys I messaged cleanclearglass about a few things and it's been about 2 days now and I haven't received a response yet. I even messaged them lastnight and still nothing...normally other sellers reply within 20 minutes, does it usually take this long for ccg to reply?

they responded to my low ball attempt a couple days ago but i just ended up canceling the order

Andrew26

Happy Dabber
Yeah I don't really appreciate them not replying to there customers. I know you can be busy but it shouldn't take 3 days to answer any email. I know they have a good rep around here but them not answering any of my questions on a couple different pieces just makes me straight up not want to buy from them :disgust:

Andrew26,

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Yeah I don't really appreciate them not replying to there customers. I know you can be busy but it shouldn't take 3 days to answer any email. I know they have a good rep around here but them not answering any of my questions on a couple different pieces just makes me straight up not want to buy from them :disgust:

Often to be expected from cheap Chinese glass vendors. Keep in mind, you're not a customer yet and that they have to figure out what you're saying in English, then craft a reply in English. Usually a challenging task, I'm sure. Also, many of these sellers aren't really in this to sell to you or I. They're trying to move 10 or more units at a time wholesale.

There are a few US resellers that will probably answer your email for the same, or similar cheap pieces. They only charge 2 or 3 times the price for the same glass to gain that privilege. Check out Bake Bros or TAG. Think Bake Bros sells some cheaper US stuff, too (cheaper than most US glass that is). But, no where near the prices you'll find on DHGate.

Responses to email inquiries on potential purchases and other such customer service at that level probably shouldn't be expected with the deals you find on DHGate. And, quite honestly could be a red flag from an unknown vendor. People that are going to bend over backwards for you while making little money could just be looking to build a solid customer base - or they could be working harder for a larger profit margin because you're getting less for your money (or paying more for same product). Or, might even be looking to just rip somebody off. Big profit margins in that!

Andrew26

Happy Dabber
@flotntoke Hey buddy thanks for the links on those other 2. I was talking about cleanclearglass tho and all there videos are in English so I'm sure they know how to speak English lol hyman, Steven and Kathy all responded to your emails but ccg doesn't seem to want to lol do you think I should still make my order for the dcycler from ccg even tho I haven't heard back from them?

Andrew26,

wildything

@flotntoke Hey buddy thanks for the links on those other 2. I was talking about cleanclearglass tho and all there videos are in English so I'm sure they know how to speak English lol hyman, Steven and Kathy all responded to your emails but ccg doesn't seem to want to lol do you think I should still make my order for the dcycler from ccg even tho I haven't heard back from them?
They could be asking their factory manager about the different joint size. I would wait another day maybe. But I never messages then until after I was a payingmin's customer so that could have something to do with it. But they have great customer service for faulty items and are one of the only stores that sent a personalized message with tracking number when they shipped.

_WaxPayne_

Finally got my 10mm nail yesterday from Hyman quarts . It's almost bigger than the piece it's being used for :lol:

9TxGMx9.jpg

As promised I tried making a dab video but uploading to YouTube from my phone always causes quality loss. So I hope you guys can see it ok. It does create a small vortex and this thing does rip and rips really well. Enjoy :science:

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
My Yingmin5 matrix tube came in recently
Here it is paired with my FC UFO. The perc is beautiful. Bout to try her out on my EVO. she is significantly smaller than my Official Vapexhale Hydrobomb.

Left: yingmin5 tube
right: official VapeXhale tube
4HOPYoj.jpg

Perc looks great!
1wNzcKh.jpg

Used with my Home Grown Log:

Last edited:

wildything

My Yingmin5 matrix tube came in recently
Here it is paired with my FC UFO. The perc is beautiful. Bout to try her out on my EVO. she is significantly smaller than my Official Vapexhale Hydrobomb.

Left: yingmin5 tube
right: official VapeXhale tube
4HOPYoj.jpg

Perc looks great!
1wNzcKh.jpg

Used with my Home Grown Log:
My yingmin tube also just arrived. Thick glasa and Its smaller than it looks in the picture, which I thought would b pretty similar to the current official vapexhale line. But it's pretty much in between the current line and the grav labs tubes. Fairly large mouthpiece. I really like it even though it does seem easier to get spash back than I would hope. Just don't clear it too fast when you lift off the Evo. The joint is a little bit more recessed than it shold be and I have to hold I down on the EVO to get a perfect seal but overall still worth it and on the fc-mod its just perfect. Hopefully they make a full size version the size of the 187.

Last edited:

nben

I messaged CCG on 4/24 asking if they can make a 18mm Dcycler. They responded the following day saying they will take custom orders but the MOQ is 50 pcs.

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Okay so I should just go ahead and pull the trigger on 2 dcyclers for me and my buddy from ccg ? Or wait the day like you said?

Maybe give it a day, but I'd just go for it at this point. He's usually quick ship from what I've seen here, and every day you wait is another you'll be waiting for your glass. He's got a good rep on here and handles problems better than most from reports. And, hopefully you'll never have to find out!

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
So after using the yinmin5 on my EVO and FC- UFO I have to say my only gripe is the overflow tube should be higher. It limits how much water you can put in and also the back pressure from combining it with the FCUFO causes water to overflow.

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
@Slow Draw McGraw When using hydratubes on my UFO I generally drop the water level so it's not covering the perc in the UFO which will stop the back pressure. I've also used an OGB carb adapter instead of a 18mm M to M connector which also lets that pressure escape without back flow.
I guess I shouldn't complain too much. The EVO milks it easy, its smooth and the perc looks great. Best of all, $25!

Andrew26

Happy Dabber
Hey @flotntoke I think you may have linked the wrong adapter. I need a 14mm female to 18mm male adapter. You linked 18mm female to 14mm male I think. And @wildything I was gonna order the ones you linked but when I click description it looks completely different from the pic on there store.. ?

Ccg finally contacted me and they said the same thing about the min 50pcs order. They didn't even have any of the newer dcyclers I wanted in stock so they said they have to make 2 2016 dcyclers versions as they have none in Stock lol hopefully it doesn't take to long to make 2 of them. Hopefully the quality will be like the others and they come mint lol

Last edited:
Andrew26,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

wildything

Hey @flotntoke I think you may have linked the wrong adapter. I need a 14mm female to 18mm male adapter. You linked 18mm female to 14mm male I think. And @wildything I was gonna order the ones you linked but when I click description it looks completely different from the pic on there store.. ?

Ccg finally contacted me and they said the same thing about the min 50pcs order. They didn't even have any of the newer dcyclers I wanted in stock so they said they have to make 2 2016 dcyclers versions as they have none in Stock lol hopefully it doesn't take to long to make 2 of them. Hopefully the quality will be like the others :)
Hmm thats weird but seems kinda common for some dhgate sellers. I got the adapter that was in the main picture.

wildything,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

Andrew26

Happy Dabber
@wildything Ah okay, have you received the adapters you ordered yet? I'll probably just order the ones you did.

Now I patiently wait for the 2 dcyclers that I ordered from ccg but they have to blow them first then ship it out :myday: so hopefully it doesn't take forever.

Last edited:
Andrew26,
Reactions: flotntoke
Top Bottom