Cheap High Quality Bubbler

CalyxSmokr

Looking at these and just wondering if anybody has opinions. The middle are yingmin and I am wondering if the welds etc are better on those or if anyone has preference of sidecar vs centered mouthpiece. Will be used for enano and ssv with whip and lsv with wpa.
Egg has a video but I think it has way too much water in it to illustrate function.
Any opinions on style or manufacturer or anything? All pretty much the same and I should shop by price or are some of these built/designed better?
Looking for ones least likely to crack from a ding.

http://www.dhgate.com/product/with-...cket-12-holes/249003309.html#cart_view-2-null
with-100-quartz-glass-honey-bucket-12-holes.jpg

http://www.dhgate.com/product/hot-s...glass-smoking/229344799.html#cart_view-3-null
rBVaGVTYZqGANttKAABdJze-MyQ916.jpg

http://www.dhgate.com/product/new-t...glass-smoking/199385900.html#cart_view-4-null
rBVaHVY93ZiAbYYpAABtD2pmjrk896.jpg

[pic and link removed]

http://www.dhgate.com/product/upgra...il-rigs-glass/371192146.html#cart_view-6-null
upgraded-mobius-matrix-sidecar-oil-rigs-glass.jpg

http://www.dhgate.com/product/d020-...se-perc-water/175832535.html#cart_view-8-null
d020-bubbler-bong-hand-blown-glass-bubbler.jpg

But I will def get one of those 14mm that justflu posted. Good looking out.

Modnote: Link and picture of labeled counterfeit glass removed

Last edited by a moderator:

Taz

Tester
I looked at this
Mobius Matrix sidecar

but love my UFO from Steve. Perk is not perfect straight but damn.

The UFO is heavy, thick and keeps some taste while kicking my ass.

Does cost more tho.

chainz

That is exactly the reason I have always thought those machines (in the style of Vape Exhale) have major flaws...what happens when the girlfriend is holding that stupid Vape Exhale, the HT overflows... VE is connected to the Wall outlet! im not a safety officer, but damn, that vape exhale product is about as dangerous as anything in the MMJ game.

Sounds like your GF made it out unhurt, so i would say your GF found out the very easy way.
Iv had something similar happen to my nectar collector right after heating the tip. It shot water through a red hot titanium tip and onto my thigh, i learned quick.

chainz,
Reactions: Taz

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
the last thing I need but screw it. GaS is getting bad. I had $18 in ebay bucks I needed to use so I offered this guy $20 for a new Kraze Bubbler and he accepted so we shall see what shows up.
I don't know how you like the female joint that much higher than the mouthpeice. I couldn't do it. I've noticed you have another peice like that too.

Slow Draw McGraw,

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
I don't know how you like the female joint that much higher than the mouthpiece. I couldn't do it. I've noticed you have another piece like that too.

While I would prefer a dewar joint (recessed) the one I have currently doesn't bother me , but the mouthpiece is higher on that bub than this bubbler. That one is an old school 7 arm bubbler I got from a fellow FC member in a trade. Not a purchase I would have set out to make but I am certainly surprised by how well it hits and the american craftsmanship from Glassmandoll from Etsy back in the day is better than the usual Chinese glass we get today for sure! So we shall see on this one from Kraze but they have some nice pieces on IG and I couldn't resist an American made showerhead bubbler for $20. Hopefully the sidecar mouthpiece sticks out far enough to keep a log vape out of my face or I will just use it with Whip adapter vapes. Either way I'll make it work or give it to a needy friend if I don't love it. It was actually free because I had Ebay bucks to use up lol! And there are always 45 degree adapters I use alter the position of the intake for comfort while vaping if needed. Plus there are pros to raised joints also, for instance you will find Dewar joint too deep for some of your drop downs, adapters and attachments where the standard raised ground glass joint will always fit.

72DA9423-F10E-4823-8607-EF7B9894C16A.jpg

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Is that @blackbur 's?? I like it.
I was referring to the one you got on eBay tho.

Yes! those were Blackbur's! The one with the marble is one of my top 3 bubblers of all time for real. It's out on my table right now, it hits so smooth! M&M Tech Showerhead with removable mouthpiece still in 1st place

And I just figured the "Other" raised joint rig you were referring to was that one. Yeah, the one I got on Ebay was the Kraze glass one. He has some pretty nice pieces on IG but these look like they are bubbs he churned out to make money to buy colored glass for his heady rigs IMO. BUT that is an awesome opportunity to get new artists work for less than Chinese stuff and help a new artist out at the same time. Any you never know, it may hit like a dream! I will post pics when I get it for sure and let you know.

I love Ebay finds, That's also where I got that M&M tech bub for $40 shipped with a padded bag and an ash catcher ;) It was disgusting when I bought it but a 99% iso soak and some salt made it good as new!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321895193352?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Last edited:

CameraNerd

FTK #3 - from Steven
ordered 2016-03-12
received 2016-04-06
Function is pretty lame, works pretty well if torus function is not important to you.
IMHO, the bong hits better with much less water in it for both dabs and flowers.

Last edited:

UnidenWallet

That looks pretty cool. The percolator on it makes it look like its a skull with eyes, nose, and teeth! :D

I love Ebay finds, That's also where I got that M&M tech bub for $40 shipped with a padded bag and an ash catcher ;) It was disgusting when I bought it but a 99% iso soak and some salt made it good as new!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321895193352?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Jesus Christ I cant believe the seller gave it to you like that. That is fucking DISGUSTING. :lol:

Last edited:
I was looking through Kathy's stuff earlier and I found this.

http://m.dhgate.com/product/2016new-liquid-glass-arts-glass-water-pipes/378035298.html#pd-019

Whoever thinks up their designs must be getting higher than everyone on this forum. Plus that thing looks wonky as hell, Idk who'd be clicking add to cart on that abomination.
You'd be surprised!! They are trying to copy some intricate shit! And their function is on par! That's a Fucking steal for what it is. I agree they didn't try to make the lines flow at all though. I have a similar piece on the way but better looking.

Cannabis Connoisseur,
Reactions: 063_XOBX

063_XOBX

Ganjapreneur
You'd be surprised!! They are trying to copy some intricate shit! And their function is on par! That's a Fucking steal for what it is. I agree they didn't try to make the lines flow at all though. I have a similar piece on the way but better looking.
Is it the CCG one? I almost bought that one since the function video seemed legit to me.

Way too much water flow for me personally. Anything more than the d-cycler and I pass. All these crazy designs and I'm yet to find an en4cer copy, I've been thinking of sending an amateur sketch to a couple trusted sellers to see if they'd be interested. I've been wanting to buy a real one but I picked up a couple non-smoking related toys last week so I'm light on throw around money. Dammit I wish I had patience!! :cuss:

TheDarkOne

I feel your pain, when you narrow down to specific wants its challenging to be patient and vigilant in the search. There's a specific kind of Faberge beaker style design and height I haven't been able to quiet place yet and it drives me nuts. A lot of close calls but no cigar.

People sleep on the D cyclers which is unfortunate, very stylish and cool design.

TheDarkOne,
Reactions: 063_XOBX

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
For $13 more I endorse the FC-UFO sold by Stevenlmz79. Thick, heavy, adaptable. Stack whatever you want on it. Comes with everything you need, but I did buy another glass mouthpiece. The flare on the one it comes with is on the small side.
http://www.dhgate.com/product/2015-...-water/233447446.html#s1-0-1b;searl|770165985

I posted pics in the Solo thread:
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/arizer-solo.3833/page-1463

That damned FC-UFO! Still calling me after a year or more. Resistance is dropping!

Anyone know where I might find a video of it in action? Tks

Hyphy

Hell of a thread here! Getting close to 1,000 pages :o

I'm looking to get a log vape and pair it with a bubbler. I think I read that the e-nano and underdogs use different stem adapters, is one (enano or underdog) easier to pair with bubblers than the other? Can you recommend a sweet combo (log vape, adapter, and bubbler) to me? Size wise, I don't want the bubbler to be too large. It's main use will be for super small and efficient bowl packs from a log vape. Looking to spend maybe $50 on a bubbler, but can go a higher/lower in price if it's truly worth the extra $$.

Hyphy,

Maitri

Deadhead, Low-Temp Dabber, Mahayana Buddhist
It's also the best functioning DHgate recycler IMO. Waiting on a Hamm mini sputnik recycler KO in dark grey for a possible successor.
Any chance you (or someone) could post a link to one on DHGate?

Thank You! :)

Maitri,

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Hell of a thread here! Getting close to 1,000 pages :o

I'm looking to get a log vape and pair it with a bubbler. I think I read that the e-nano and underdogs use different stem adapters, is one (enano or underdog) easier to pair with bubblers than the other? Can you recommend a sweet combo (log vape, adapter, and bubbler) to me? Size wise, I don't want the bubbler to be too large. It's main use will be for super small and efficient bowl packs from a log vape. Looking to spend maybe $50 on a bubbler, but can go a higher/lower in price if it's truly worth the extra $$.

Not too sure what UD is up to these days with GonG adapters/connecting to a bubbler, but the nano is pretty simple. All glass with an adjustable screen. 14mm or 18mm GonG on one end, nano connection on other. Plenty of nice cheap pieces through this thread, but my favorites for vaping with a log are top mounted dewar joint into a simple matrix or tire perc. Sidecars are nice to keep the vape from being right in front of your nose, and to be able to see the vapor in the can a little easier.

This one is a fan favorite around here. Nice and simple, and not too much diffusion so it won't steal much of that tasty vapor flavor. Many others, too. I really like the FC-187 or any of the sidecar versions that are similar. Check other bubblers from the same seller linked here, or check out Steveminz79 for nice stuff.

And, plenty more right at the top of this page in the post by @CalyxSmokr

Any chance you (or someone) could post a link to one on DHGate?

Thank You! :)

D-cycler from CCG. Love mine, but think they may have changed just a little bit recently.

Last edited:

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Good choice. IMO if you're only going to get one and aren't looking for a lungbuster, this is it. Pairs very nicely with a log, cheap and not too much diffusion.

I fill all of these type to just over the top of the perc. Some can be filled a little higher with no splashback in your mouth, but some can't. Less water will usually require less draw (nice with a log IMO), and probably more flavor.

unsorted

That damned FC-UFO! Still calling me after a year or more. Resistance is dropping!

Anyone know where I might find a video of it in action? Tks

Here ya go bud. It's my first ever video production. The lighting isn't the best, but it serves the purpose. I'll try to do better next time. It's the first three hits of a Solo session using the mini-whip.

Top Bottom