Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
I had a broken piece of glass turn up from DHgate & wanted to see how it was resolved before commenting further. I have read some real horror stories on here about people being offered a discount on their next purchase or other such BS from the seller & prepared for the fuck around.

To my complete surprise I was told not a problem & my replacement was on the way! I asked if I could upgrade to a more expensive option & was told yes. The end result was I spent an extra $20US with the vendor & gambled on it being as solid as the first one that just had one weak point I did not pick up on first inspection.

Today I received my replacement bubbler from Glassartist on DHgate & am very impressed with the quality of it. All welds are uniform as is the glass thickness & this piece was worth every penny of the premium I paid.

Hassle free in every way & I would heartily endorse Glassartist as being worth the extra few $$. It also took 6 business days to arrive so the man is quick as well.

WYL8dPs.png

CalyxSmokr

TheDarkOne

I was just on their site today looking around, a lot of solid deals. There are a couple of other ones there I liked also around that price range. The Hydra Vapor Rig I was interested in just sold out.

I have been looking at this bad boy here. Would pull the trigger if it had free shipping.
DSC_0068_large.jpg

http://maxqualityglass.com/products/7-recessed-joint-showerhead-water-pipe?variant=5646480260
I have a lot of 14mm gongs so I want a good 14mm piece. But it is prob easiest to get 18mm and use a 14mm female to 18mm female adapter because they just aren't making them.
Don't buy the pieces pictured. It wasn't thought out. The return tube should be below the perc, not above. It'll bubble back up the return tube

Taz

Tester
Update on Steven. Arrived 15 days in I think. I was out of town. Glass is Thick. Almost level on the bubbler, close enough. Stuff is proper.

Shit is proper. Photos tomorrow. Can is big and took me 20 inquiries here to find that out?

Guess there is reason.

UFO is nice regardless of the "experts". Damn. Vapor me!

Modnote: Back to back posts merged

Why cant we remove our (post) self if we DP?

Last edited by a moderator:
Taz,

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
I have been looking at this bad boy here. Would pull the trigger if it had free shipping.
DSC_0068_large.jpg

http://maxqualityglass.com/products/7-recessed-joint-showerhead-water-pipe?variant=5646480260
I have a lot of 14mm gongs so I want a good 14mm piece. But it is prob easiest to get 18mm and use a 14mm female to 18mm female adapter because they just aren't making them.

Don't buy the pieces pictured. It wasn't thought out. The return tube should be below the perc, not above. It'll bubble back up the return tube

I still think it would hit as well as any ratchet perc bubbler. It has a function video and although you are right, It may have been a better recycler if it output the recycled water below the perc, But it still functions well as a bubbler. I would just think of that as more of a splash guard feature than a true recycler.

That site does have a few decent pieces. I like the look of this with a 4 hole diffy

http://maxqualityglass.com/collections/0-75/products/8-stargate-portal-vapor-rig

I received my FC-Mouthpiece this week from Steven. It looks nice and hits smooth. It is smaller than expected but I don't mind that. I am waiting on the 4/20 sale to purchase a Cloud Evo so I don't know how the 18mm recessed joint locks onto the Evo's bamboo joint but it looks like it should work, fingers crossed!
Warning, like a lot of other HT type piece be careful of the siphon effect when over filling! It will completely empty the water into your lap if you OVER fill it. My girlfriend found out the hard way haha!:lmao:

Last edited:

CameraNerd

, like a lot of other HT type piece be careful of the siphon effect when over filling! It will completely empty the water into your lap if you OVER fill it. My girlfriend found out the hard way haha!

That is exactly the reason I have always thought those machines (in the style of Vape Exhale) have major flaws...what happens when the girlfriend is holding that stupid Vape Exhale, the HT overflows... VE is connected to the Wall outlet! im not a safety officer, but damn, that vape exhale product is about as dangerous as anything in the MMJ game.

Sounds like your GF made it out unhurt, so i would say your GF found out the very easy way.

Though it has its own errors, the haze v3 upside down in my FTK is what i am mostly considering. I like that its not attatched to the wall (zap) and that it works upside down. I noticed you have a wealth of vapes, which is your fav?

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
HAHA, Crap I just bought another fucking bubbler! People were asking for cheap 14mm female bubblers so I went on the hunt! This is the last thing I need but screw it. GaS is getting bad. I had $18 in ebay bucks I needed to use so I offered this guy $20 for a new Kraze Bubbler and he accepted so we shall see what shows up. I also just ordered a FC-UFO for a buddy as a house warming gift ;)

It's set to Auto accept for anything $20 or over and there are 4 left if anyone is interested. I can't speak for the quality yet though. Nice to find a 14mm bubbler for $23 shipped though! You're welcome.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/162028363693

That is exactly the reason I have always thought those machines (in the style of Vape Exhale) have major flaws...what happens when the girlfriend is holding that stupid Vape Exhale, the HT overflows... VE is connected to the Wall outlet! im not a safety officer, but damn, that vape exhale product is about as dangerous as anything in the MMJ game.

Sounds like your GF made it out unhurt, so i would say your GF found out the very easy way.

Though it has its own errors, the haze v3 upside down in my FTK is what i am mostly considering. I like that its not attatched to the wall (zap) and that it works upside down. I noticed you have a wealth of vapes, which is your fav?

The Evo would be fine, the Bamboo is sealed glass and the water would run right out of the bottom of the device leaving the electronics untouched and unharmed. In fact you can pour iso down it to clean it. BUT I almost did it myself with the Haze and my PNWT and that may have been bad lol.

As for my favorite vapes I like to try them all! I usually use at least 2 vapes a day. Currently I am on a Mighty kick because it's the newest so I would say that is my current fav. I like the Underdog a lot too! and the Haze is a great conduction vape that I use on the go because of it's swapable batteries and pre-loaded cans. My girlfriend likes the Pax because it's just easy and very discreet. I am REALLY excited about adding the Cloud Evo and the Zion/Milaana to my rotation in 2016

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
As for my favorite vapes I like to try them all! I usually use at least 2 vapes a day. Currently I am on a Mighty kick because it's the newest so I would say that is my current fav. I like the Underdog a lot too! and the Haze is a great conduction vape that I use on the go because of it's swapable batteries and pre-loaded cans. My girlfriend likes the Pax because it's just easy and very discreet. I am REALLY excited about adding the Cloud Evo and the Zion/Milaana to my rotation in 2016
HsWfc0r.jpg

I use a EVO at night.
During the day I'm kind of random.
This piece works well.
My firing wife likes the SOLO or NANO for the smell.
The EVO is one for the quiver!

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
Received a couple of cheap J hooks today & they are rather thin. In fact one has already cracked (from the keck clip down about 1") but they were cheap enough I am not too concerned & it allowed my to resurrect a precooler that never quite suited any of my glass.

Looks like I will have to track down a Black Leaf one in 18mm as they are reasonably thick.

vp4Tvgh.jpg

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
Here you go @FluffMolotov J hooks but I will say buyer beware. The reason I purchased the linked ones is because they look exactly like my Black Leaf one. Unfortunately they are the third image in the link not the first, great shape but fucking thin.

One thing that is funny yet scary is it appears that my parcels have been lobbed over my 6' brick fence by the lazy cunt of a postman :o! My 16" monster bubbler was tossed over there too & thanks to the excellent packaging survived intact. No one else has opened the gate or buzzed the delivery in so I am assuming they are doing the same as when I was collecting Transformers but being even lazier. After all it is just a black shrink wrapped box with delivery instructions saying glass artwork :cuss:.

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
Mind posting a link to those J- hooks? :razz:
Hey, I'm not sure where those come from, but have you seen the J-hook thread?

Definitely worth a look:
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/the-j-hook-thread.11215/

And @PlanetVape definitely does Black Leaf J-hooks in 18 & 14mm sizes for just a touch under $20cad. Check 'em out here bro:
http://www.planetvape.ca/glass-black-leaf-j-tube.html

And then there's this sort of thing on DHgate:
http://m.dhgate.com/product/2015-ne...ive-j-hookas/239446715.html#s1-2-1|3718554248

. . . Or this:
http://m.dhgate.com/product/multipl...pter-in-18mm/239601487.html#s1-4-1|1382585682

But from my own experience with Black Leaf J-hooks - I'd stand by them. I've got two - one of them has a gorgeous swirly snake eyes pattern on the mouthpiece, & I've had it for years. Thick glass that has been knocked & dropped too many times!:myday:

:peace:

**EDIT** - Ahhh, there you go - I'm too slow! - @Stevenski has replied :)
Woah bud! Those are some damn dodgy postal service practices! I think I would ambush that postman . . . . :goon:

Last edited:

FluffMolotov

Aww sweet guys! I'll have a good look at those when I get home...

Currently using my FC-MOD (which I adore) mouthpiece for some flavoursome smaller hits. Wouldn't mind at all if I could procure some kind of 180 degree angled male to female adaptor, turn it into an L-Hook. :luv:

9nXbai2.jpg
9nXbai2.jpg

FluffMolotov,
Reactions: VegNVape

Dynalowrider

So I need to pick someone's brain. I have a "PNWT", (has Pinnacle on it), that the bubble cap, (the one with the slits at the bottom), broke off at the base of the bubble cap. It still bubbles but the cap rattles. I don't mind the rattle, but the water is turning milky looking. Rinsed it out multiple times, but the milkiness keeps coming back. The only thing I can think of is the cap is rattling and chipping the plastic cap. That really doesn't sound right. Any ideas? Where is the milkiness coming from? I'm kinda leery of using it. Any thoughts? Doc

Dynalowrider,

Vaponly

What, Me Worry?

just_the_flu

they say im crazy but i have a good time
... i haven't commented on any of my dhgate purchases yet...

my latest was http://www.dhgate.com/product/clear-elvis-klein-two-function-glass-bongs/258295257.html
.... it was way smaller than i pictured, but this little thing rocks!:luv:

this little guy impressed me so much i bought another the next day! who know's maybe i'll keep it as a backup or gift it to a friend?
haven't made my mind up yet...

Thought i'd share how stoked i am over this one piece...

.... if your GAS is out of hand like mine than you'll want one of these just to have as decoration....

CalyxSmokr

... i haven't commented on any of my dhgate purchases yet...

my latest was http://www.dhgate.com/product/clear-elvis-klein-two-function-glass-bongs/258295257.html
.... it was way smaller than i pictured, but this little thing rocks!:luv:

this little guy impressed me so much i bought another the next day! who know's maybe i'll keep it as a backup or gift it to a friend?
haven't made my mind up yet...

Thought i'd share how stoked i am over this one piece...

.... if your GAS is out of hand like mine than you'll want one of these just to have as decoration....
is that a 18mm joint?

CalyxSmokr,
Reactions: C No Ego
Top Bottom