Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Woah!! That looks too sketch for me.. Looks like you're trying to cook meth in that thing!
I wouldn't know what meth was it was served to me on a Dish!
Wouldn't know what meth utensils look like!!
I know I've never used a torch!
I know with over 2grand on that table a Meth head wouldn't own that for long!
That set-up gave me2 of the largest dabs I've ever had with a smooth exhale!
I would never use that set-up regularly!
My brother who doesn't smoke thinks any glass or vaporizer I have looks like a Meth setup to him! Funny thing he could have Meth in front of him and he wouldn't know it either!!

Last edited:
Cannabis Connoisseur,
Reactions: ataxian

Monsoon

This is kinda amazing, I ordered this mini-fab piece in the wee hours of Saturday on the East Coast, they shipped it right away and it's already at customs in Mississauga which is 1 day from here. I was just checking now to see if it had shipped, lol. At this rate it might arrive only 1-2 days after my recent D-Nail purchase which shipped 5 days prior to that.

Maitri

Deadhead, Low-Temp Dabber, Mahayana Buddhist
This is kinda amazing, I ordered this mini-fab piece in the wee hours of Saturday on the East Coast, they shipped it right away and it's already at customs in Mississauga which is 1 day from here. I was just checking now to see if it had shipped, lol. At this rate it might arrive only 1-2 days after my recent D-Nail purchase which shipped 5 days prior to that.
That's awesome! I would love to read your impressions of the piece after you have an opportunity to get to know it better.

How are you tracking your package? My first order shipped a few days ago and I would love to track its progress.

Thanks! :)

Maitri,

jimfish4130

Not sure if this has been posted yet but this is one of the many pieces I'm trying to decide between, just a little unsure where the water level should be. Opinions? (going to hook it up to my eq)

http://m.dhgate.com/product/wholesa...-honeycomb/235793251.html#st-storehome-6-null

Edit: I've been going through this thread again to have a look but I'm on mobile and this thread is the reason I have so many dhgate tabs open in the first place

Last edited:
jimfish4130,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

Taz

Tester

I have to say I went to check on my order from Steve.
It showed shipped next day but I just checked it on USPS site and its through customs in NY it says.
Wow if true.

Your item has been processed through our facility in ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) at 10:57 pm on March 28, 2016.

Order Time: 03-22-2016 19:25

Taz,

UnidenWallet

It was an ignorant comment... scientific glass throws off a lot of the uninitiated.

From the photo, I saw wires, hoses, and metal all over his rig.

There's your standard rig setup, then there's going overboard by having a set-up that looks like a science project. :D

UnidenWallet,

FluffMolotov

It gets loved by me ;) I enjoy mine as a travel rig in a little pelican case

Hey guys, If you don't have a PWTA or F-Bomb already I highly suggest one of the sub-$15 PWTA on DHGate. I have been LOVING mine with the Haze in the car and on the trails. I keep the haze in my backpack and just hit the PWTA from a hose ;) Best $13 ever I wish the F-bomb was cheaper I would get the real thing.

6D8E9E1D-82D5-4F2E-8927-26ED0054A7A8.jpg
5111C588-47EB-401B-89E9-6ABF8D6E3BC9.jpg

I wonder where this guy is sourcing his glass? I'm sure it's Chinese despite what he claims but it sure looks better than my GB-187!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/USA-Glass-1...949066?hash=item3ac027fc0a:g:pSYAAOSwoudW9Jw-

I have a similar hydratube piece, ordered way back before I knew of this subforum. My one is very poorly made, with staggered slit lengths all over, not easy to get good function from it. Still I enjoy the design very much and would like to try another. Yours looks a little longer than mine, care to post a length measurement (can't find one in the DH link)?

Here's one to avoid for those curious: http://www.dhgate.com/product/hot-p...e/228881537.html#myaccount_orderdetail-1-null

FluffMolotov,

vicious916

Dab Connoisseur
Got my ftk from steven a couple days ago and I love it drains a little quick but that's ok it has quickly replaced the fc-rattlecan as my daily driver I'm just happy it arrived in one piece :lol:here's some pics of it along with my xl quave and couple xl qfz caps function vid coming soon
bwUyww0.jpg
mYneBGQ.jpg

Last edited:

unsorted

When trying to post an image using imgur, I'm finding that the preview does not show the image, instead I just see a small icon like this:
laDdb

Is that normal? Shouldn't the image show up in the preview?

unsorted,

alltoreup

Damn you, party liquor
@unsorted Make sure the link you are using has .jpg on it and it will work. That gets me all the time. Imgur has several link options so pick the direct link, I think it is. Whichever one has .jpg on the end of the URL. Hope that works.

alltoreup,

CameraNerd

StevenLMZ79 said this about the ftk i have on order....
"we genneral produce 5 piece/each day, somtimes,onkly have one piece that is good quality,other piec is defect,also you can see there have a people who sell our size for this item at a cheaper price, becasue those piece all are from our defect products." - JANE
:sherlock:

UnidenWallet

StevenLMZ79 said this about the ftk i have on order....
"we genneral produce 5 piece/each day, somtimes,onkly have one piece that is good quality,other piec is defect,also you can see there have a people who sell our size for this item at a cheaper price, becasue those piece all are from our defect products." - JANE
:sherlock:
I was wondering why that rig was for like $24 while Steven's goes for $39.

demonscars

This piece: http://www.dhgate.com/product/new-l...g/231109051.html#myaccount_orderdetail-1-null just arrived (from the seller Lilixia711), order placed 3/17 so pretty fast shipping. The piece wasn't packed as bombproof as the other China glass I've gotten but the piece inside was perfect. Haven't had really anytime to play with it. So far seems like a quality China piece though, especially for the price. I do have to agree with the review originally posted and say it is very thin glass, but for less than $25 to my door, I wasn't expecting too much.

nukami

is this one good? [link removed]

Modnote: Link to labeled counterfeit glass removed

Last edited by a moderator:
nukami,

Monsoon

My mini-fab piece arrived! Looks perfect with no visible defects though slightly smaller than I was expecting. It doesn't have a huge base but with how the weight is distributed it works okay with an e-nail and dropdown. Lots of flavor with decent diffusion for a tiny piece and no water in the mouth besides the odd drop here or there. Feels great in the hand and very solid. I had a dab sesh with a friend last night and she was really impressed with it too. My go-to piece is the FC-710, I would say this one hits very similarly but with a touch more diffusion and is now competing for daily driver status.

nukami

so the glass was a couterfit , any body knew of a good 14 mm bubbler ?

Last edited:
nukami,
Top Bottom