Cheap High Quality Bubbler

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I have never had luck getting combined shipping from Sunshinestore sadly.
pp3ghS8.jpg

Have you bought from Kathy on dhgate?

Very good business!
1TnX6WH.jpg

Like a joint however taste like a vaporizer!

BoogerMan

@HugieLewis just ordered the baby cake 2 days ago! Can't wait to test and post reviews.

Nice buy @DieHard! The baby cake is one of my favorite nano rigs :) you will definitely enjoy it!

Nope, Never bought from Kathy - been afraid from all the negative stories, but seems like she's improved her service recently, maybe I'll give her a shot.

@Ratchett Kathy is definitely getting better. The quality of her items are getting better and her shipping is getting faster too! I would now recommend her (a few months ago I would not have said that). I wasn't very happy with the quality of the first items I bought from her a few months ago, but my recent purchase of the planet rig changed my mind. Her new stuff seems much better so I would stick with the more recent items she has posted!

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...

BoogerMan

Looking to get a new piece on dhgate. Anyone have any experience with this one http://www.dhgate.com/product/new-g...e-18-8mm-oil/194773296.html#s4-13-1|975442818
From what I know I don't think anyone has bought it yet, but they will chime in if they have.

I agree with @SSVUN~YAH the worked section looks good and it seems like a pretty solid sidecar rig to me. I was going to get it but realized I already had one kinda like it lol. If you get it let us know how you like it!

Welcome to FC!

Meooooooow

OH DAMN! That's pretty sick, thank you for the welcome!

From what I know I don't think anyone has bought it yet, but they will chime in if they have.

I agree with @SSVUN~YAH the worked section looks good and it seems like a pretty solid sidecar rig to me. I was going to get it but realized I already had one kinda like it lol. If you get it let us know how you like it!

Welcome to FC!

Will definently buy it asap. Need to sell my other rig I have right now, and that'll open up the $$ for me to buy a few dhgate pieces. Thank you for the welcome!

I'm also curious on the gb-187, yingmin has it listed for wholesale but not single purchases?

BoogerMan

What are you guys doing for domeless nails? Ceramic or quartz?

My preference for flavor:
1) ceramic
2) titanium
3) quartz/glass
*if you season a new quartz nail 3-5 times with some bad oil before using it I would say quartz is on par with titanium and can be as tasty as ceramic.

My preference for durability/longevity:
1) titanium
2) quartz/ceramic
3) glass

Quartz, ceramic, and glass nails will all crack eventually, glass will crack faster than quartz and ceramic. So don't pay too much for them. I tend to stick with brand name titanium.

MGG

1) ceramic
2) titanium
3) quartz/glass
*if you season a new quartz nail 3-5 times with some bad oil before using it I would say quartz is on par with titanium and can be as tasty as ceramic.

1) titanium
2) quartz/ceramic
3) glass

Quartz, ceramic, and glass nails will all crack eventually, glass will crack faster than quartz and ceramic. So don't pay too much for them. I tend to stick with brand name titanium.

I'm like the opposite flavor wise, I think quartz is the true flavor savor. I have a HE v3 titanium nail I barely use because I prefer my cheapo i-offer quartz dome-less.

Meooooooow

1) ceramic
2) titanium
3) quartz/glass

1) titanium
2) quartz/ceramic
3) glass

Ok, I'm either going to try out the banger quartz or domeless ceramic on ebay, the seller told me if it ever cracks he'll replace it.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Hopefully, this is the message I received

"i do not have time either,maybe one month,my friend,thanks and best regards"

What are you guys doing for domeless nails? Ceramic or quartz?
TITANIUM works for me because I break stuff! Domeless is better as well.
CERAMIC Domeless will be my next purchase to compare however I am a flavor snob and the TITANIUM is pretty good.
SaaPzsi.jpg

ZSUoUoL.jpg

Just make sure your concentrate is tasty!
http://www.shopatrama.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=2213
Does anyone have experience with shopatrama?
Interesting pieces... 99$

Let us know?

I like the piece you linked!
temp2.0x0.jpg

http://www.dhgate.com/product/glass...ater-pipe-with/194444510.html#cppd-4-5|null:1

I was thinking about this one?

Last edited:

ou812?

Yipppeee, getting to be a real glass junkie.4:00 am got on line and pulled the trigger on these, debated inside my compulsive glass addiction mind all week and the junkie came out of me and said,"oh well there goes the foot locker of meds idea,:ko: Glass ruled out all other wants & desires:drool:........... soon we will all be GLOWERS:nod: making our own, we laugh but watch and see!!!:D

http://www.dhgate.com/product/hand-made-four-layer-tyre-perculator-glass/194217770.html
&
http://www.dhgate.com/product/18-8mm-triple-honeycomb-twist-smoking-water/187920177.html

I chose the funky boring re-cyler,if you wanna call it that, more like a splash guard for the reason of my Solo, looks sturdy and if you look, a lot of that type of perc is demanding $40-50's and didnt seem as well built and none had a splash guard ,got him down to 27 told him to keep the globe. (no dabs here, dont know where to get em) Doesn't offer much as far as rigs but pronto on communication and courtesy, seem like a good vendor) Turbine,who the fug knows if it will work like it should,but for 21 bucks,built well, tall and 5mm thick,(so this guy says) will make a great paper weight if not.:tup:

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
I had the same problem with one of my cards. I was getting redirected to a "verified by visa" site and even after that the card was declined. I had to use a efferent card finally.

ou812?

^^Good to hear, will order it soon.

I'm having trouble making a payment on dhgate with my chase card, it keeps getting declined. Anyone know how to resolve this?

My Chase card too, I had to call Chase and tell them, mine was a small glitch of address,zip code numerical wasnt the same as shipping,(the shipping didnt have the other 4 digits after the full zip code which is an indicator of left or right side of street) and once it was corrected after the 1st time of contacting them ,it has never happened again. DH and AE I had issues with Chase cards on those sites.

Meooooooow

My Chase card too, I had to call Chase and tell them, mine was a small glitch of address,zip code numerical wasnt the same as shipping,(the shipping didnt have the other 4 digits after the full zip code which is an indicator of left or right side of street) and once it was corrected after the 1st time of contacting them ,it has never happened again. DH and AE I had issues with Chase cards on those sites.

THANK YOU! Exactly what I needed, I'll call Chase later today.

Edit: Just called Chase and everything is good to go. Will have the bubbler in a couple of weeks!!

Last edited:

FUnhouse

Since no one else has mentioned it (and I always do), check out the jhanpixel showerhead ufo sidecar on ioffer. Is a good bit bigger than most of the D020 series (2x - 2.5x? volume) so definitely not a mini but not too big either. My old beat up lungs can clear a full chamber with no problem. Also, it's US made with heavy glass and a bargain at $150 incl. shipping IMO. One of my absolute favorites under a nano.
jhanpxel ufo sidecar on ioffer

I'm kinda partial to sidecars, but for cheap Chinese glass (<$35) the D020-W is hard to beat. It is second from left in pigfoot's pic; 3rd down in jam's link list. The infamous penis mouthpiece gives great hits IMO, but makes cleaning a real pain in the ass. Takes a while to dump through the tiny hole.

For size comparison - D020 on left, W in middle, jhanpixel on right.

ncUZI69.jpg

I really like the side cars as well . Cant afford the jhanpixel piece now wish I could I might just wait until I can .
And I like the DO20-W but I hate the mouthpiece .
So I guess I will keep looking for a sidecar with the open mouthpiece and a 8mm f .

Top Bottom