Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
I got mine for just under US$20 and it is much better than expected, well worth owning,
Ha. Thanks for the link... I kinda like this... especially for $14...!:

Rose Shape Bubbler Smoking Water Pipe Bongs Thick 10mm Joint Glass Oil Burner Bongs Dab Oil Rigs Hookah with Male Glass Oil Burner Pipe and Hose

Wish it came in 14mm (but also kinda glad it doesn't)... no need for the meth burner, tho, thanks anyway 🙏🏻

Radwin Bodnic

I've just received this :
Bong-Narrow-2.png

It's my first waterpipe. I wanted a low volume and a small footprint as I'm used to vape with the Sherlock from Herborizer.

The mouthpiece is decent and more open than I thought.
Glass is thick enough without the "heavy duty" feeling. Downstem and mouthpiece are not as thick as the body is.

Without water it's very open.

I filled it so that the donut had as much water under in than over it. I think I have to lower a little the level because I had the necessity to pull a little too hard on it. Bubbles stacks up to the elbow where the 18mm section connects to the can.

The can itself is made with 40mm tubing so maybe it would benefit a different perc. Something that would make thinner bubbles. It has actually more chug than i thought.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
4:20 switchover from flower to dabs... and what's left of the once full to brim 9.5gm jar of Citrus Scout live rosin (1/3 of the mixed z I purchased a few weeks ago)

Banger Boutique round bottom auto-spinner banger (love it!) w/2 6mm SiC pearls > custom Goo Roo Designs 3" drop-down > Texas Hot Glass custom/prototype Sherlock Recycler body > Sticky Brick Labs 18mm whip adapter > Goo Roo Designs whip tubing and mouthpiece

Cuz, you know...I'm a:

Die Antwoord - Rich Bitch (Official Video)
FUCK the UPPA class!

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
So here's where I'm at (was at) this morning, if any y'all are interested...?

The Collapsible Contoured Megah Shreddah

Say you wanna use your big stupid Goo Roo 3-Piece mouthpiece that you still love regardless and it looks like this, whatchu gonna do, this obviously wont do...?!:

How 'bout THIS?:

But that's a lil silly, ha... THIS isn't:

But I have since moved on to flower for the day:

Enjoy Your Sunday, Everyone!

Edit: here's where I ended up.... soooo customizable with a couple extra connections!!:

Lots of purps up here lately... Funky Charms:

:peace:

Last edited:

vapefritz

ot but just have to share this adorable picture of a chinese glass maker having no idea what they are producing 😄

Nope, in fact I was the one not knowing what I'm talking about!

r-BVa-VF796uq-AFG0-LAAQXKBe-I-3s319.webp

I don't think that's how you are supposed to use it.

EDIT: Someone just messaged me telling me that it is in fact really how you use them! Amazing! Maybe I am the one not knowing what they produce all along! 😅 But I don't see how this could be a gravity bong. If you wanted the chamber where the bowl sits to be full of water you would have to tilt it at a 90 degree angle... Connecting a mouthpiece on the other side would make sense though! I'll need a video of this in use!

EDIT: Noooo way it's real!

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
So, I've accidentally said that I don't own any tubes and always forget about this, but the mouthpiece/tube is so narrow that the mouthfeel is really like many other bubblers, but yeah, it hits more like a tube.... anyway, here, as with the Hookah and the 3-Piece, I'll actually be using the cheapo but cool blue art glass ebay stopper I got a bunch of years ago. Also, this is a little DosiMac that I've already posted a pic of an older batch of so no bud pics here...

Goo Roo Designs Welded Tater Tot VD (:uhoh:) Sesh

14mm Goo Roo Designs Injector Flower Bowl:

Filled w/all the Dosi in the catch:
IMG-3651.jpg

The only non-purple strain out of the 5 recently picked up:

Ready for blast off:

BOOM

:smug::tup::peace:

Cheesequake

Free Men Don't Ask
What's the best/cheapest 14mm waterpipe that can go on top of something like the vapexhale? Looking for something for the DT V5.

Cheesequake,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
For those interested....:

Goo Roo Designs Single Hose Hookah (w/foot added and 18mm outtake) vs 3-Piece Bubbler:

Does size matter...?:nod::rolleyes:

My only real issues with the Hookah are that while their black whip looks kinda cool, it's too small and constricting, even in 14mm it would be, but I'm sure that's probably the idea... if you're burnin'. And that it apparently utilizes the same size downstem as the 3-piece although being a fair bit taller... which is probably ok, too, if you burn. I will order one .5" longer next time. The 3-piece, on the other hand, is damn near perfect...!! Well, that is if you don't mind an occasional moist joint and the big stupid mouthpiece... I do not.

Have any thoughts or questions about anything you see, all you gotta do is ask (and not be easily triggered :cuss::uhoh:;):razz::lol::mental::disgust:)...:brow:

Even if it's about the antique buffalo horn caviar spoon turned scoop and why it matters, too...:tup::peace:

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
This is the way it looks rn this morning (been up since midnite):

Texas Hot Glass Contoured Baby Recycler with Banana Breath live rosin cold from the fridge:

Trust that EVERYTHING is ALWAYS done with REASON and PURPOSE... it may not be obvious to you, and it doesn't need to be. All u gotta do is ask...:brow::):tup::peace:

Edit: All the stone spheres you see are natural and purchased from Temu... using the tiger's eye agate atm, only cost a few bucks and looks pretty cool close up:

No flash:

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Oh, hello...!👋 Good morning/evening! (what have you) :) Are you guys interested in seeing more...?

I don't think I've showcased this one yet...

Texas Hot Glass Mini Showerhead Rig with a super cheap (bogos from around k-fri?) Banger Boutique "2nds" (?), but otherwise perfectly fine (YES ZERO JOINT WOBBLE), SOL XL V2 Auto-spinner banger with one 6mm SiC pearl:

Silky smooth, quiet function that produces quite pleasant, fluffy, rather voluminous, luscious, delectable vapor that only a premium 'Murica Made showerhead provides :brow: (:razz::rofl:):

What's left of the 9.5gm jar of Gypsie Road live rosin purchased about 1.5 months ago (1/3 of the mixed oz):

Using Earth cuz it's smaller and cool and fits this banger better than the tiger's eye agate... Neptune and URanus (:rolleyes:) would work nicely here as well:

:peace:

Edit:

Here's a candid shot of Sandy, I mean Shawna @THG and I the moment after we both tried my prototype Sherlock Recycler:
SpongeBob-SquarePants-Why-Sandy-Cheeks-arrived-to-Bikini-Bottom.jpg

Edit2:
Here's where I'm at... kinda really love this figure 8/infinity thing I got goin' on! Puts the banger in the correct position... this time it's the super thick (9"... I mean millimeter! 😳) opaque rounded bottom banger with a Greek Glass fumed auto-spinner cap and one 6mm ruby pearl for some Citrus Scout lr:

Enjoy your day! ✌️

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

10mm fume worked bub with donut neck mouthpiece for $70 from Jeremy Smith... (somebody from a discord group snagging!)

Edit to Add: looks like SamL Popular Glass Steven79 have finally restocked on the big straight fab FOL and the new klein recycler:

Last edited:

El Duderino

The Dude abides.
Edit to Add: looks like SamL Popular Glass Steven79 have finally restocked on the big straight fab FOL and the new klein recycler:
https://www.dhgate.com/product/tkl/...=ff8080814637ba5e01465ab2a6cb3557|-|910683957

Awesome, thank you! The fab FOL would be this one, right?

https://www.dhgate.com/product/34cm-height-60mm-tube-saml-straight-fab-bong/888358644.html

Would you recommend that for flower? I just like the look and that it has a 18mm joint. The Klein seems to have only 14mm.

Shit Snacks

Awesome, thank you! The fab FOL would be this one, right?

https://www.dhgate.com/product/34cm-height-60mm-tube-saml-straight-fab-bong/888358644.html

Would you recommend that for flower? I just like the look and that it has a 18mm joint. The Klein seems to have only 14mm.

Yep that is the one, people were talking about before, it is pretty big though, remember the smaller version is only 14... But good to have a drop down to change sizes anyway of course! 14 is good for the recycler imo 18 is not always ideal really

El Duderino

The Dude abides.
Yep that is the one, people were talking about before, it is pretty big though, remember the smaller version is only 14...

Perfect, thanks a lot! So I'm going to treat myself to this.

But good to have a drop down to change sizes anyway of course! 14 is good for the recycler imo 18 is not always ideal really

Good to know, thanks. As you have already mentioned dropdowns elsewhere, I have of course also bought them. So I'm equipped. 😎

My shelf, where the glass pieces are piling up more and more, should be labeled "bought because of Shit Snack's recommendation"... :lol:

Last edited:

popitup

Happy with the SAML Glass FTK bubbler, was ~$65, current desk water piece.

I think it's the favorite of these three, the outer two being TAG. The TAGs aren't bad, but the inline recycler is 2nd quality and has a slightly wonky joint. The other one hits great, but it's top heavy, and I've knocked it over a bit.

Left can take bigger airy hits with a little lead up, no risk of splash back. Right is tight and short with minor chance of splash back. The FTK hits like somewhere in the middle of the two.

The only downside (maybe), is that while it does fit on my mug warmer, it's not flush at the bottom, so I anticipate the heat up time to be longer.

My water pieces are getting some neglect recently as I'm been marathoning the Tempest still.

Shit Snacks

The only downside (maybe), is that while it does fit on my mug warmer, it's not flush at the bottom, so I anticipate the heat up time to be longer.

Heating up the rig itself? (Guessing you just mean for cleaning or something maybe...??)

Looks very nice, I'd just wish it had a different perc personally of course :tup:

Shit Snacks,

popitup

Heating up the rig itself?

Yeah, I heat up the rig itself on my mug warmer so it's easier on my throat. I swap my water daily when I use it. Though again, having a hard time not grabbing the Tempest. Gotta get me a WPA or taper stem for it.

Shit Snacks

Yeah, I heat up the rig itself on my mug warmer so it's easier on my throat. I swap my water daily when I use it. Though again, having a hard time not grabbing the Tempest. Gotta get me a WPA or taper stem for it.

Cool yeah that makes sense I know about using hot water, but I hadn't seen people heating it that way, I had seen people using mug warmers to heat alcohol and clean though... Thanks! Tempest made for dry

Shit Snacks

Good tip, some of my stuff won't fit in my ultrasonic jewelry cleaner.

Yes someday I will try it maybe haha I would love to have an ultrasonic cleaner more so eventually along with a lot of other quality of life enhancements... I'm so lazy with cleaning and have so many rigs to rotate lol

Yeah, I've had my water pipes empty for the past month because I haven't needed them! :)

Yeah I have to keep some in use because I have so many now I guess haha try to work some dry in too... too much variety no need!

Busted out the FTK today because it's sweet.

Yeah it has that refined klein funnel shape for a strong vortex without splashback risk, nice little fab ball too (T for Torus? which it isn't? lol thought those were the incyclers)

Shit Snacks,
Top Bottom