Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
I wish THG would make a fancier version of a modular bubbler like the FC-MOD or Gooroo. :\

I love the simplicity of those modular designs, but wouldn't mind paying a few bucks more for nicer looks.

Are the colored "fritted" 3-piece bubblers not fancy enough?:

goo-roo-designs-3-piece-bubbler-with-frit-color-accents-various-colors-goo-roo-designs-40210525454648_1100x.webp

I def suggest calling them up and seeing what they can do to meet your needs... number's on the website....:tup:

Edit: remember, if you want a dif logo (say white) positioned differently, or none at all and would prefer one of their bangers instead of a bowl, don't be afraid to ask, they are more than happy to accommodate you (or have been in the past)...✌️

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I wish THG would make a fancier version of a modular bubbler like the FC-MOD or Gooroo. :\

I love the simplicity of those modular designs, but wouldn't mind paying a few bucks more for nicer looks.

I'm not sure what you mean by fancy nicer looks... THG can customize with heady elements if that's what you're looking for...

InhaleExhale

I received my @Samlglass inline to honeycomb perc and have to say they knocked it out of the park! Thanks @Shit Snacks for asking them to have this build made! By ruler, the improved @Samlglass measures 13.5cm from base to top of the can and 5mm wide; 24.5cm to top of mouthpiece (absolute height). The inline is 2cm beneath the honeycomb, and the inline has 5 slits on both sides. The result is a smooth drag with fantastic filtering. My new favorite piece!

Edit: Function vid, not a cloud vid. Was playing with my phone in getting this capture (after several tries), bowl was mostly cashed. Good video of function, though. Not the ZX's fault it appears as a weak hit.

Samlglass

Custom all cheaper glass.
Retailer
I received my @Samlglass inline to honeycomb perc and have to say they knocked it out of the park! Thanks @Shit Snacks for asking them to have this build made! By ruler, the improved @Samlglass measures 13.5cm from base to top of the can and 5mm wide; 24.5cm to top of mouthpiece (absolute height). The inline is 2cm beneath the honeycomb, and the inline has 5 slits on both sides. The result is a smooth drag with fantastic filtering. My new favorite piece!

Edit: Function vid, not a cloud vid. Was playing with my phone in getting this capture (after several tries), bowl was mostly cashed. Good video of function, though. Not the ZX's fault it appears as a weak hit.
Thanks.

Samlglass,

ChronPain86

I don't like any of those for vaping because of the matrix, but I also don't like the mouthpiece, the top down design also with all that could blow back, they are old recommendations but I don't like any of them (alternative peyote pillar with better mouthpiece and perc I've seen available elsewhere) and yeah those natural matrix stacks also don't look good to me
this you like? https://www.dhgate.com/product/ccg-peyote-pillar-glass-water-pipes-bongs/386731822.html

i found a LOT of china/cheap 22mm downstems by just googling it a while ago. like 50+ of them and quite a lot of perc+length variety. there's only a couple on dhgate and they're not available in many sizes or twice the price of the other ones. most of them seemed to be sold at stateside retailers though which isn't ideal for some.
dunno where i saved the bookmarks to those but i have every 22mm downstem on dhgate in my favorites if anyones interested in that.

d020/matrix bubblers are the upper end of what i'd use with a ball vape without feeling like i'm losing too much flavor for smoothness. too diffused for less heavy hitting vapes. its the piece i use when i have a sore throat or to follow up a huge rip where my throat isn't 100% on my ball vape. its only really a good piece if you have a dropdown dry ac for it though, otherwise its a bit awkward and close to your face and would blowback probably. i had mine thrown in an order for free idk if i'd pay $40 for it.

what kind of vape are you using? the diffusion pump's my favorite ball vape piece by a long shot out of my collection. its designed to minimize diffusion and maximize cooling, and not really diffused, the vapor you get is more like the hit you get from a j hook than a water piece. it hasn't played nice with a bunch of other vapes i've had in the past though. only recommend it for ball vapes.

if i was buying glass for a vape right now and could only own one piece i'd probably buy https://www.dhgate.com/product/2015-new-34-5cm-height-glass-bong-with-matrix/255741536.html if i was going for china, or i'd buy or https://www.goorooglass.com/store/p101/HD_3_piece_bubbler.html or https://texas-hot-glass.myshopify.com/products/sherlock-shredder if i wanted american. personally.
use arizer argo and arizer xq2 once i get power and insulation in my shed, will look at those pieces you posted. Thanks

ChronPain86,

Photonic

Lesser-Known Lurker
>fumed contoured
once i sell off all my concentrate glass and make room (stopped dabbing) that might have to be it...
If you find a fumed, contoured modular piece like we've been discussing, please let us know! :tup:

Photonic,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
While that wavy glass doesn't appeal to me that much, I think I might want one of those mouthpieces...

I don't see a way to order one or a price on the website, so I guess I'd have to contact her...

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
While that wavy glass doesn't appeal to me that much, I think I might want one of those mouthpieces...

I don't see a way to order one or a price on the website, so I guess I'd have to contact her...
Only the right one is "wavy"... maybe you mean "contoured" or "ribbed" tubing in general...? :tup:

Just email her... she never replied to my IG message. Not sure she even saw it. All my comms have been thru email

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
@Shit Snacks As you know, I was out of this thread for a while to keep from going completely broke, and I imagine this was part of your discussion when you were helping Steven put this new FC Mod together as I would think the smaller 3 piece from Goo Roo was a model for it, but how does the final product compare to the Goo Roo?

Shit Snacks

@Shit Snacks As you know, I was out of this thread for a while to keep from going completely broke, and I imagine this was part of your discussion when you were helping Steven put this new FC Mod together as I would think the smaller 3 piece from Goo Roo was a model for it, but how does the final product compare to the Goo Roo?

Yeah, it is a pretty good sub for that exactly, it is slightly shorter, with different style base, the mouthpiece joint is also larger higher up and fully curved though perhaps not as durable (it feels like really nice quality although I don't know if it could withstand the same damage the Goo seemed to take for me) if you're comparing to the HD3, it is certainly quite a bit smaller than that, since it is already a little smaller than the regular 3piece, but it has the 18.8 mm female instead of 14 mm like my Goo... The perc is different as I described earlier, same number of holes, but they are arranged more evenly in three rows by three rows, slightly smaller holes probably too although there is always variance with the ones from Goo being handmade anyway so some of them are smaller and some of them are larger... The downstem consistently goes close to the bottom of the rig too, so you can load less water than you can with the Goo typically... Functionally they are more or less the same ultimately, but I haven't used back-to-back

Just received my 23-24cm SAML Straight Fab in Australia after only ordering it 7 days ago!
Take the following with a grain of salt as I haven't used it yet, and it's the first piece of glass I own -- but super happy with the quality and size of it. The joints seem ok, base feels nice and sturdy for the size, feels nice to hold. Impressed so far

Dumb question - fill just above the SOL perc?

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

I already wanted one of these Sherlock Shredders, then you show me this?! Next sale, it's happening. Leave it to @Shit Snacks to bring you back in when you think you might be done.

Haha yeah I don't know what type of shredder I will get from her, but I'm going to hold off for a little while as I cannot purchase anymore finally (also probably bout time to send you the green recycler)

Top Bottom