Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I'm revising my opinion of the Smoq Fab Tower. Turns out that the percolation is far better with light to medium pulls than with hard pulls. There's a slight bit of resistance at the start of the pull, but once you get it going, it feels very open. I'm lovin' it!

Fantastic, should try more water in mine soon, yeah that perc certainly doesn't look like any step down from the FOL! (also was that a dog or a cat bothering you off screen at the end? "Stop it" lol)

Vaporware

Cat Tripping GIF

:disgust:

SixStringToker

Naked member

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
I'm revising my opinion of the Smoq Fab Tower. Turns out that the percolation is far better with light to medium pulls than with hard pulls. There's a slight bit of resistance at the start of the pull, but once you get it going, it feels very open. I'm lovin' it!

These look nice... do you know if they are imported? The most I'm able to dig up is that they use (?) "American made borosilicate glass".... not that it really matters all that much if the quality is good, just curious...

SixStringToker

Naked member
These look nice... do you know if they are imported? The most I'm able to dig up is that they use (?) "American made borosilicate glass".... not that it really matters all that much if the quality is good, just curious...
I don't know anything about Smoq, unfortunately. The price kinda points to them being imported, but I really don't know.

Shit Snacks

The Mighty Quinn has a couple straight fabs in stock. They seem to get them fairly regularly. There's this green one https://mightyquinnsmokeshop.com/pub/item/green-dab-rig-cheap-dab-rig-cheap-bong.html and another one with a different shade of green.

I snagged the last green one yesterday and saw that they'd added more this morning as well as a milk blue one (also snagged)

View attachment 11815

Now this one looks exactly like mine from CaliBear, however mine is 18 mm and it was actually cheaper, so I'd buy from them again

Alexis

You know, I totally killed my I’ll admit was a budding GAS a few years back now.

VAS too really, but only I guess because it’s analogous to how I got sick of paying for supplements, herbs, etc, allergic to 98% probably, waste of dollar and 2 days nasty allergy reaction to subside.

So if I was allergy free, could use any vape, I’d buy at least one tomorrow. Pick up a whole stack. Because I like vaping good herb, it’s a good, clean thing to do IMO.

my own choices are just abnormally limited due to god knows, crazy immune system lol.

I’d buy a Verdamper probs first. Some decent top tier portable. Some others too.

Maybe then I expect, it would appeal to me to have an increasing array of nice bubblers.

My point….(never was in mind from start btw lol but I feel it has validity)- GAS maybe depends largely on some degree of VAS.

Except I distinguish between two types, like I do OCD, like, totally irrational, unnecessary, no logic for benefit type true OCD behaviours, and OCD about germs etc with major immunocompromisation.

So VAS can simply be a non addictive, sensible IMO collection of a sufficient but not beyond means of appreciation, decent vaporizers to enjoy the real gold, the herb.

Last edited:

SixStringToker

Naked member
Now this one looks exactly like mine from CaliBear, however mine is 18 mm and it was actually cheaper, so I'd buy from them again
Yea, you can see that the logo on the stem is the same as what's in the sandblasted pieces in the top banner on the Calibear landing page. Is that a CCG logo? None of my CCG pieces have that, but Calibear's inventory looks to be mostly CCG pieces. These appear to be the same ones that 420VapeZone Troy found, as well; 'not sure what his source is.

The two that are currently available on the Mighty Quinn site are 18mm (same for the one I snagged yesterday).

Mighty Quinn says that they have regular access to these, but can't get the sandblasted ones anymore; sounds like Calibear has an exclusive on those.

This is another really good small CCG piece at Calibear:

1629369291270.png

Excellent stacking with light to medium draws. I'll try to get a video of it this week.

Nice stacking. With as high as those bubbles climb, do you have any issues with blowback when you stop inhaling?
No blowback at all. Despite how high the bubbles climb, it's actually very little water (which is why it ends up feeling so open); the magic of the faberge design!

tb42091

What I've heard over the past couple years is that CCG closed their DHgate to become wholesalers only and Calibear was their original retailer. At this point, other retailers have started buying wholesale from CCG. Which explains why you can find some of the same pieces at different retailers. But all of this is internet hearsay, so I'm not totally positive.

I'm to understand CCG is now Calibear... they just changed their name/rebranded, no? And they decide what the resellers get..

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
What I've heard over the past couple years is that CCG closed their DHgate to become wholesalers only and Calibear was their original retailer. At this point, other retailers have started buying wholesale from CCG. Which explains why you can find some of the same pieces at different retailers. But all of this is internet hearsay, so I'm not totally positive.
Basically, but yeah, sounds like semantics to me... CCG is gone, disappeared from the web and Calibear pops up with the same pieces and US stock... I believe this is why Calibear has exclusive pieces, as well... seems fairly blatant... the company name doesn't mean much

Shit Snacks

Basically, but yeah, sounds like semantics to me... CCG is gone, disappeared from the web and Calibear pops up with the same pieces and US stock... I believe this is why Calibear has exclusive pieces, as well... seems fairly blatant... the company name doesn't mean much

Yeah I'm pretty sure Cali Bear is run and founded by CCG folks, to be their main distribution (CCG is on IG separate from CaliBear, and if you message asking where to buy, that's where they direct you) so it seems they also provide some models for others to distribute as well like Mighty Quinn? PrettyBongs is the other place on DHgate that has SOL and FOL percs, but I think they are not affiliated with CCG at all??

Shit Snacks

Ah thanks for that! Clears it all up, except I will say the people I spoke with on email and messenger at CaliBear did not seem to be American, but who can tell really! Also my milk blue straight fab had to ship from China, so it did not even feel like buying in the US :lol:

Shit Snacks

Back to back, but I discovered This pink purple and This dark blue hexagonal bongs that look pretty cool, not so cheap, and I don't even think the kid is included :rofl:
Screenshot-20210820-103058.png

Lot of other nice even heady pieces in this shop though, including this one below:

Well for FW7 use this little 14mm male circ perc rig could be pretty nice since it also has a modular mouthpiece female connection...
Screenshot-20210820-002657.png

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Just cuz this thread's been dead...

For those that like Grav, my "favorite" vendor (not really, they just post decent deals on IG all the time...) has these for $60 delivered:
1629908803894.png

Shit Snacks

Thanks for keeping it alive! Kokokoko have reopened their store on DHgate with product listings, however the tracking has still not been scanned for my two heady male rigs... I checked with them again and they said they would let me know, asked to continue to be patient, looking at pieces again if they arrive and are nice they should be cool so I guess I will keep waiting... RadiantGlass tall spiked tube with cube perc is in US customs I think?

Top Bottom