Cheap High Quality Bubbler

weenstoned

Any reason why specifically?

That piece is smaller than you're probably imagining it, it will be pretty awkward holding the solo and the piece. You're better off getting a glass on glass adapter for the solo and pretty much any other piece that actually will support the weight of the solo, or one of the smaller hydrotubes (pinnacle pro copy or the smaller version) if you want minimal water/a small piece.

weenstoned,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
That piece is smaller than you're probably imagining it, it will be pretty awkward holding the solo and the piece. You're better off getting a glass on glass adapter for the solo and pretty much any other piece that actually will support the weight of the solo, or one of the smaller hydrotubes (pinnacle pro copy or the smaller version) if you want minimal water/a small piece.
This is part of the reason I personally see the FC-mini as pretty useless...

You could have pretty much identical function with a rig that has the exact same perc setup, but with a dewaar and honeybucket.

Just seems like a waste of potential to me...

About to order the FC-MOD, but I'm pretty annoyed that the mouthpiece joint doesn't have a goddamn reinforcement...

Literally EVERY design I sent them had it, and I mentioned multiple times that it was important to the design...
Rabble rabble rabble...

prepare2deleuze

About to pick up Yingman's GB-194-1 but I had a quick question about it before it I did: I plan on using it as my daily driver with my Underdog vape -- will the 194 provide too much diffusion? Seems like it would almost be an ideal piece for Enail or something.

If it would, what would be a good alternative?

prepare2deleuze,

Monsoon

About to pick up Yingman's GB-194-1 but I had a quick question about it before it I did: I plan on using it as my daily driver with my Underdog vape -- will the 194 provide too much diffusion? Seems like it would almost be an ideal piece for Enail or something.

If it would, what would be a good alternative?
I use mine for dabbing, I guess it depends on preference but I don't think it's "too much" and still get plenty of flavour.

Monsoon,
I just ordered these 3 pieces http://www.dhgate.com/product/2015-....html?recinfo=22,0,3#hp1507-viewed-3-5|null:0
2015-newest-mini-glass-recycler-bongs-6-inch.jpg

http://www.dhgate.com/product/2015-...tml?recinfo=22,0,12#hp1507-viewed-12-5|null:0
2015-new-arrival-glass-bongs-water-pipes.jpg

And of course
http://www.dhgate.com/product/2015-....html?recinfo=22,0,6#hp1507-viewed-6-5|null:0
2015-new-34-5cm-height-glass-bong-with-matrix.jpg

This is my newest arrival
UttQk31.jpg

9Y8r3Hu.jpg

BMEbPyF.jpg

5VpM3pU.jpg

Izn0SPa.jpg

EAWd9so.jpg

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PIECE!!
Sorry about the sun....

justcametomind

This is part of the reason I personally see the FC-mini as pretty useless...

You could have pretty much identical function with a rig that has the exact same perc setup, but with a dewaar and honeybucket.

Just seems like a waste of potential to me...

About to order the FC-MOD, but I'm pretty annoyed that the mouthpiece joint doesn't have a goddamn reinforcement...

Literally EVERY design I sent them had it, and I mentioned multiple times that it was important to the design...
Rabble rabble rabble...
Where should be the reinforcement , which part of the mouthpiece is weak?

justcametomind,

weenstoned

Not sure if it is that weak, but one the advantages to this design is you use a hydratube as a mouthpiece and those are heavier. If you're not doing that lack of reinforcement probably won't be an issue.

jl420

o_new-glass-sundae-stacks-bong-water-pipe-oil-rigs-14-5mm-8c5a.jpg

Hi FC Community I wanted to show off my Hitman I mean China knock-off Sundae Stacks rig from iOffer that was just delivered today. I initally paid $65 but after a few hidden charges (China Gov. loves to tax oversea goods) I ended up shelling out $77. The seller gave me a believeable explanation for the extra charges so I ordered it Sept. 6 and it just arrived today. Less than 2 weeks from China is not bad at all (I remember waiting 5 weeks for some China glass.) My friend picked up a official Hitman rig pretty close to this style from a local headshop for $300 (came with glass nail/dome/small dab pad & tool.) The only way to tell them apart is by the Hitman logo sticker on his rig. I have to say my knock-off works pretty damn good. Even my buddy agrees the rips off my rig were killer. I live on a snug budget that allows me to dab but $300 for glass when I can get it for under $80 made with decent quality is a tough pass. I try to buy from local glass artists but $1000 for some rigs is hard to justify. I bought a real nice rig from TAG a 7.5" Bent Neck Mini 8 Arm Tree (got it w/ Slyme), a 45 degree Quartz carb cap and a Quartz Dab Wand. The QDW set up on this rig is my favorite way to dab. TAG sent a solid red tube to use but I like to see my hits so I used some clear left-over tubing from my DBV that fit perfect. The TAG rig is made of thicker glass (hence the name) but the Stack feels solid. I even used a magnifying glass to look at every bend and connection but I was lucky this was real nice glass. I know many people feel that China glass sucks but let's face it, they are business people who want to make money. If they were to keep selling inferior products no one will buy them no matter how cheap in price they are.

Last edited:

digigator

Hey, Jane wanted to gauge the interest on a couple of pieces. She has a microscope rig
aqZaLk8.jpg

And also looks like an FTK prototype I've been asking them to build for a while now:

Any thoughts? I think the FTK could use more fab holes.

Hey, Jane wanted to gauge the interest on a couple of pieces. She has a microscope rig
aqZaLk8.jpg

And also looks like an FTK prototype I've been asking them to build for a while now:

Can i get a link to her microscope rig? Tell her I'll buy that asap

Last edited:
Cannabis Connoisseur,

chainz

aqZaLk8.jpg

Please encourage them to do more holes before they produce them. to me it almost looks like a combo of the ball rig and a Klein. Also what perc is being used?

chainz,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Weren't we waiting for some special FC discount from Steven? Did I miss it?

I assume no one has gotten their Devastator yet...

Last edited:
cybrguy,

Cjisohsocool

Weren't we waiting for some special FC discount from Steven? Did I miss it?

Yeah and what about the mini straight fab? Anyone heard any info on when steven's going to start selling them?

Cjisohsocool,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey

Not on their store yet. Hope they have an all clear version.

@Frederick McGuire the mini seems like it would be ok for dabs, but trying to use it any other way just makes my head spin.
Well, yeah, it's little, but if it had a gong joint there's no reason you couldn't attach a portable or a log to it pretty easily...
In the words of Alton Brown:
1-alton%2Bbetter.jpg

It's fine enough as it is for the standard mouthpiece, but it is meant to be compatible with hydratubes as mouthpieces too.
As it is at the moment, I wouldn't exactly trust that joint to support a Hydratube, even though the original is also missing that brace.

It would also help prevent the joint from snapping off if the mouthpiece joint got stuck on there...
It's not a major part of the design, but Imo it would significantly upgrade the piece.
The reason I was so annoyed was because I literally mentioned it every time I sent a design, and even mentioned that I noticed that the prototypes didn't have it, but it was expected on the final design...

aqZaLk8.jpg

The microscope looks cool, but imo looks like it basically needs a perc redesign...

I can't quite tell what the first Perc is, something like a waffle?
But that 2nd perc looks to me like it's an inverted showerhead RIGHT under the mouthpiece...
That's asking to be either dry or it will give the user a massive drink...

It only went up a few days ago...
Id be surprised if anyone has one yet...

-------
@Stu (@FCMOD :lol:)
If you do end up grabbing a devastator clone, I'd LOVE some feedback on how it compares to the original - I've never had the pleasure of seeing an original in person :)

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
@Stu (@FCMOD :lol:)
If you do end up grabbing a devastator clone, I'd LOVE some feedback on how it compares to the original - I've never had the pleasure of seeing an original in person :)
I do have one coming, and will be sure to offer my comparisons between the two once it arrives. Hopefully I won't have to compare and contrast how they each perform during the "earthquake test".:uhoh:

:peace:

That looks a world better. I was stoned yesterday And my GAS made me want that microscope asap. After looking back at it i saw what @Frederick McGuire also noticed. That second perc in the mouthpiece isn't gonna work at all, other than a pretty straw. Now if Jane can make that Second Microscope for a fraction of the cost with a little extra neck Iength 'll grab one ASAP!! I'm sure other people would also be interested

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
That looks a world better. I was stoned yesterday And my GAS made me want that microscope asap. After looking back at it i saw what @Frederick McGuire also noticed. That second perc in the mouthpiece isn't gonna work at all, other than a pretty straw. Now if Jane can make that Second Microscope for a fraction of the cost with a little extra neck Iength 'll grab one ASAP!! I'm sure other people would also be interested
Honestly, Imo those "rocket percs" or whatever they are look ugly as sin...
I also just almost pissed myself laughing that they've used showerheads as accents :rofl::lmao:
sorry, just noticed I didn't actually answer your question last time.
The brace would go directly below the male mouthpiece joint, then bend 90 degrees and attach to the main can.
Do you all find kleins and other multi chamber rigs are any more difficult to keep clean?
Imo not really.
They might have a nook or cranny that might be a bit harder to get to, but generally I find if im about to clean something, the hardest part is just getting off my lazy ass and doing it :lol:
Also, PBW works wonders on just about anything :D

Ime, the hardest thing isn't so much the cleaning, but it can be tricky to get all of the water/ISO/whatever fluid completely out of the piece. (mainly with incyclers)
Sorry about the sun....
Dude, it made those pics look artsy as fuck :tup:
Just makes me kinda dissapointed I got one of stevens first ball rigs like a year ago...
I was pretty underwhelmed by it, and have only used it once or twice...
Oh well :p

Not on their store yet. Hope they have an all clear version.
Oh. Holy. Shit. :D
Didn't watch that vid before, I thought it was a mini tree rig for some reason...
I'm gonna be on that like a fat kid on a cupcake...
I've pretty much decided if I even halfway like a China prop perc once they're made I'll get a real pukinbeagle one (damn you exchange rate making it more expensive :().
The function still looked a little off in that vid (looked like some air was escaping before it hit the end of the perc), but it looks pretty close... Looks like it's Like 70% there?
I'd be down for a black base/lip wrapped one, but yeah, clear all the way just looks so much classier than the "China colors" that they use...

So it's essentially a fusion of the ball rig, a fab egg, and an incycler:brow:?
Yeah, I'd agree it could use a few more fab holes, but that looks pretty nice :)

They also REALLY need to up their game on the video production side of things...
Instead of an 11 second potato vid, make it 30 seconds, in focus, and have an actual demonstration of the piece (note, I don't mean function test, we know they don't exactly consume much MJ, but just a decent water test)...

Like really, instead of 1 super hard 3 second pull (which literally no-one who will ever use the piece will use... No matter what they are smoking/vaping), just a nice 10-15 second pull, and then the crazy "suck a golf ball through a garden hose" pull...
The thing that stopping me from pull the trigger is that I don't know how stable it will be with a reclaimer and a sublimator on it. It looks very stable but that is going add some weight and if its not rock solid I don't want to put my sub on it.
if you want to wait, once I get mine I'll let ya know how it sits with a sub + cloud buddy.
Since you can angle the ash catcher any way you want, not just directly away from the main can, I'm almost certain there'll be a way to get it to sit nice and stable...
Hell, the original piece is meant to be used with the cloud, which while not exactly as unwieldy as the sub, it's pretty similar in terms of weighing a piece down...
Please encourage them to do more holes before they produce them. to me it almost looks like a combo of the ball rig and a Klein. Also what perc is being used?
first time I read this I hadn't clicked the expand quote button and thought you meant the microscope rig was a Klein...
Spent like 10 minutes looking at the pics again trying to figure out how the hell it would drain back down before I realized you were talking about the other one :lmao:

Last edited:
Top Bottom