Cheap High Quality Bubbler

weenstoned

I doubt they are painted as I have the same fab egg baby bottle from CCG in white and it is not painted.

weenstoned,

MoltenTiger

Is this the new one or the one that's been for sale for awhile? If it's this one, http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/advance-booking-2015-new-high-quality-glass/218127026.html check back in a few weeks. It is a 7/10 for concentrates with my biggest complaint still being the massive size of the can. With my Evo or Verdamper it rips like a champ though and is easily a 8/10. All things held equal I havent touched my egg and torus and have been solely using the straight fab for concentrates.

Still with this Torus, the vortex works for anyone that never checked out my function video you can see it.

It is the 12" 2nd version with slitted perc.
Connected to an EQ this thing milks up better than any other piece I've tried. It does things to the vapour. Good things. It gets really white when it white walls, and the vapour is dense. This thing is giving the most potent hits out of all my pieces it's crazy how good a pair these are.
Vortex on clear is a nice touch, and it recycles pretty efficiently.

MoltenTiger,

weenstoned

I am just saying it looks the same otherwise. Wouldn't be surprised if some vendors are holding back colored pieces as a favor to American vendors they're selling to. If these are painted (which I still don't think they are) I still think good colors are coming to China glass eventually.

weenstoned,
I'm thinking of purchasing a new piece fellas... specifically for oil. Ran into a consistent supply of oil and feel it is time for a new setup.

Was thinking FC-710 after all the reviews but was wondering if there were any other recommended pieces for oil? I also need a new nail so recommendations for that would be better, I'm not liking the titanium nails too much right now.

Thanks guys!

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
I'm thinking of purchasing a new piece fellas... specifically for oil. Ran into a consistent supply of oil and feel it is time for a new setup.

Was thinking FC-710 after all the reviews but was wondering if there were any other recommended pieces for oil? I also need a new nail so recommendations for that would be better, I'm not liking the titanium nails too much right now.

Thanks guys!

710 is great for concentrates. I also like the D-cycler for them.

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
I actually LOVE this one as far as aesthetics over the FC-710. How is it in comparison as far as performance??? Also, I've heard many great things about Steven, how is CCG's shipping, is it as fast?

CCG can be hit or miss with shipping according to what's here in the thread, but think much better recently. I got mine in the spring and had it in less than 2 weeks IIRC.

Performance wise I like the 710 a little better for flavor, but the D-cycler is right up there. D-cycler doesn't have the little clickity clack of the glass ball. Depending on the rest of your setup either could be a little easier in use. Top mounted GonG on 710 can provide a more stable base. D-Cylcer stemless type design keeps the heat a little further from your face and easier to see IMO, but that's with my older vision (reading glasses needed for past couple years).

D-Cycler looks cooler in use. Mine gets a nice water turbine going that drains as recylcers should according to what I've seen. If I'm quick I can easily pull back and see the last few swirls and watch it drain. Anyone else who has used it loves it and enjoys watching others use it. My girlfriend calls it the "cute little swirly one". 710 is really hard to get a good idea about unless you look at a vid or 2. Whole piece is filled with water, but in a diffusion pump like this vapor/smoke only goes through the J shaped tube in the middle - which is pretty cool looking too IMO.

I seem to reach for the 710 just a bit more often for dabs and vapor (60% - 40%, maybe only 55%). But, would probably quickly replace either of these if something happened to one. If you're having trouble making up your mind, I would just get whichever is tickling our fancy more right now, and the other for your next piece. IMO they're both very cheap for what they are and how they function, and always a good idea to have one on your your short list to help deal with GAS. ;)

weenstoned

CCG and Steven generally both use epacket, but I have found CCG to be better at getting things promptly in the mail. Also slightly faster, but that might be related to them being in different parts of China.

The 710 might not be a knock out aesthetically but the flavour makes it a must buy. I do not have the D-cycler, but I have their Torus which has the same perc. It works pretty great and still has decent flavour, but I still go for the 710 way more often. The drain on the torus is a tad fast, but as long as you have enough water it functions pretty well. Also like that it has a female joint so you can use a male jointed nail which stick less to the joint. http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/mothership-torus-glass-water-pipes-oil-rigs/240917559.html

As far as nails I would definitely recommend a banger from Hyman quartz. Tastes almost as good as my enail at low temps. http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/3mm-thick-quartz-banger-nail-female10mm-ground/233827551.html

The FC-Donut from Steven is also a great little rig flavour wise, but imo is a tad overpriced given the size/simplicity. Also it is less stable for enails/drop-downs. http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/2015-new-22cm-height-glass-smoking-bongs/245724530.html

toolbox12

It took me 2 weeks to get my CCG Dcycler, I received it before steven even shipped my 710 and they were ordered at the same time. Still waiting on a Torus, it's been a month today. I won't be placing anymore orders with steven unless he sorts out his shipping speeds, I'm looking for decent service with my product. Every other shop I've ordered from shipped a lot faster.

Edit: love my dcycler

Last edited:

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
CCG and Steven generally both use epacket, but I have found CCG to be better at getting things promptly in the mail. Also slightly faster, but that might be related to them being in different parts of China.

The 710 might not be a knock out aesthetically but the flavour makes it a must buy. I do not have the D-cycler, but I have their Torus which has the same perc. It works pretty great and still has decent flavour, but I still go for the 710 way more often. The drain on the torus is a tad fast, but as long as you have enough water it functions pretty well. Also like that it has a female joint so you can use a male jointed nail which stick less to the joint. http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/mothership-torus-glass-water-pipes-oil-rigs/240917559.html

As far as nails I would definitely recommend a banger from Hyman quartz. Tastes almost as good as my enail at low temps. http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/3mm-thick-quartz-banger-nail-female10mm-ground/233827551.html

The FC-Donut from Steven is also a great little rig flavour wise, but imo is a tad overpriced given the size/simplicity. Also it is less stable for enails/drop-downs. http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/2015-new-22cm-height-glass-smoking-bongs/245724530.html

I haven't used CCG's torus, but have dabbed from a similar incycler rig. Not the same perc as D-Cycler at all, and quite different in form and taste IMO.

Comparison in use of the EFS incycler I used to my D-cycler isn't even really that close. Exact same wax through each with different nails (EFS domeless Ti, D-Cyc diff domeless, and banger) left me very happy about my D-cylcer because it retained more flavor, and this was some very tasty CO2 extracted shit (Orange Jedi Kush or something like that). Just another reason I love Chinese glass as much as I do. D-cylcer $40 or so. Think the EFS goes (went?) for north of $500 new!

Last edited:
flotntoke,
Reactions: NickDlow

weenstoned

Dude look at the link in my post and then look at a D-Cycler. It's the same perc. I know typically that is not the perc on a torus, but it is on CCGs

weenstoned,

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Dude look at the link in my post and then look at a D-Cycler. It's the same perc. I know typically that is not the perc on a torus, but it is on CCGs

Hey I'll believe you since you're saying so, but I still don't see it. Maybe I'm just missing something. In this vid of CCG's D-cycler it functions the same as mine. Function test starts at about 1:00 mark.

EDIT: I just watched both of these at same time about half a dozen times and think I do now get what you are saying. The perc itself, in the lower part of the can, are both the same. Right? That I do see. But, still looks to me like a different bit of function once it clears the slits.

Thanks for the pics below. Saw them just after typing edit above. :doh: My own stoned ass fault.

Sorry for adding my confusion!

Torus

Last edited:

weenstoned

lVXLoUb.jpg

KHWQvht.jpg

The perc is the same. A cylinder with some slits.

Edit: Ya I see what you are saying, I just don't think that bubbles either being funneled up a tube or through a few tiny hole would lead to a major change in flavour. As stated initially I have not hit a Dcycler but I imagine it wouldn't be much different.

Last edited:
Damn! After looking at the D-Cycler I'm definitely more interested in that instead.

Does CCG generally have faster shipping time than steven??

Thanks for the recommendation on the quartz banger I'm DEFINITELY grabbing one of those! Appreciate it!

Smokey the Bearington,

gaseous_clay

Hey I'll believe you since you're saying so, but I still don't see it. Maybe I'm just missing something. In this vid of CCG's D-cycler it functions the same as mine. Function test starts at about 1:00 mark.

EDIT: I just watched both of these at same time about half a dozen times and think I do now get what you are saying. The perc itself, in the lower part of the can, are both the same. Right? That I do see. But, still looks to me like a different bit of function once it clears the slits.

Thanks for the pics below. Saw them just after typing edit above. :doh: My own stoned ass fault.

Sorry for adding my confusion!

Torus

I think I may have to get one of those D-cycler. Anybody have one?

gaseous_clay,

NimbusVapor

Sorry man, I'm a noob.
No experience with either.

I did just receive this though:

D4parEU.jpg

gsMC0gr.jpg

wh8Wa4m.jpg

I am on the fence with this one as well, please let me know what your opinion is. If you are into making videos a function video would be killer as well but I totally understand if you dont want to.

NimbusVapor,

yps790

I need help guys.. :shrug: I am stuck at the moment with GB-194-1:ugh: from Yingmin5, FC-186:hmm:, FC-200:\, or FC-fab:razz: from stevelmz98. I would be using a Enail, so dabs :leaf::razz:.
:cuss: I been stuck at this for like 2 months now :bang::doh:

yps790,

Monsoon

I need help guys.. :shrug: I am stuck at the moment with GB-194-1:ugh: from Yingmin5, FC-186:hmm:, FC-200:\, or FC-fab:razz: from stevelmz98. I would be using a Enail, so dabs :leaf::razz:.
:cuss: I been stuck at this for like 2 months now :bang::doh:
Get the GB-194-1, you won't be disappointed.

Monsoon,
Reactions: yps790

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Top Bottom