Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Steve put out the Matrix Clear bubbler but it's too small. Its the same size as the Ion. The Clear is supposed to be 11.8" -12" the mouthpiece. That's just a different shape off the same thing he already has. He could've at least went with the Reti perc.
Did anyone specifically ask steven for the clear that we know of? Or is he just trying to knock off other popular möbius rigs given how well they sell?

I've got 2 möbius clears, so I could get him pics and measurements pretty easily...

Honestly I'd rather just see a clear sized ion.
Keeps it distinct from an existing model (which I know not all, or even most of our FC rigs are at the moment, but it's something I think we should aim for...), and I think the big base of the ion design would kick ass on a piece as big as the clear :brow:

Did anyone specifically ask steven for the clear that we know of? Or is he just trying to knock off other popular möbius rigs given how well they sell?

I've got 2 möbius clears, so I could get him pics and measurements pretty easily...

Honestly I'd rather just see a clear sized ion.
Keeps it distinct from an existing model (which I know not all, or even most of our FC rigs are at the moment, but it's something I think we should aim for...), and I think the big base of the ion design would kick ass on a piece as big as the clear :brow:

Sold!! Giant Matrix FC-186!!

Cannabis Connoisseur,
Reactions: ataxian
Frankly he displays so many ugly, irrational and badly made pieces I would never order from this one.

You are right there totally inconsistent and janky looking ones. I see a couple things they may have been interesting since I have not seen them from the normal vendors spoke of here, I wondered if anyone took the risk yet. Appreciate the input.

ConstanlyConcentrated,

twentypast4

#nycdabber
I noticed Kathy0577 carrying EZwider papers now, are these Chinese replicas too? Lol

Also, @Frederick McGuire I would like to hear a review on that donut beaker from Steven as well, as it caught my eye too. Enjoy!

twentypast4,
Reactions: jds32

hweezi

formally cwheezy
Seen this on the SSS;
D022%20Glass%20bong%20smoking%20water%20pipe%20with%20split%20attachment%20Height%2010.5.jpg

http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/d022-height-10-5-quot-double-chamber-glass/184395777.html

me likey, woulda shit if they put a custom mouthpiece on too.

hweezi

formally cwheezy
A lot of us have this piece and really like it. Puts a lot of distance between mouthpiece and the joint. Body is very easy to clean cause the downstem comes out. I never fill the second perc.

Well that's great to know, it's definitely going to be on my list, thank you.

Best%20price%20two%20function%2010%22%20ATOMIC%20PREC%20glass%20bong%20glass%20water%20pipe%20bubbler%20with%2019mm%20bowl%20and%20oil%20rig%20free%20shipping.jpg

This is exactly what I needed when I had my water tool. I only wish the joint was a straight 90 degrees.

weenstoned

Was just thinking how since everyone figured that cheap fab eggs were a pipe dream and now are widely available that maybe a pukinbeagle propeller perc isn't out of the question. Well I happened to check CCGs youtube page and they just liked some videos of propeller perc.

Last edited:

wildything

I recently found some arizer solo, air, and strangely enough, the crafty or mighty on dhgate.com. I believe they are all clones. But the crafty/mighty really interested me. Does anyone have any comments about what to expect vs just spending the extra couple hundred and getting the real deal. Thanks. I know this doesn't really fit this thread but it does seem to revolve around dhgate mostly. Mods please redirect me if possible.

wildything,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I recently found some arizer solo, air, and strangely enough, the crafty or mighty on dhgate.com. I believe they are all clones. But the crafty/mighty really interested me. Does anyone have any comments about what to expect vs just spending the extra couple hundred and getting the real deal. Thanks. I know this doesn't really fit this thread but it does seem to revolve around dhgate mostly. Mods please redirect me if possible.
You're right that it doesn't belong in this thread. This thread is about getting cheap bubblers and nothing more. You can find more information about counterfeit/cloned vapes here. We try to stay away from the "dark side" of DH Gate as much as possible.

:peace:

A1FBG

Shipping + tracking is part of their dark side.. haha

I wish there was an option for faster shipping no lie

Does ePacket/EMS/whoever they ship via offer faster options? (if paid for)

Im not the impatient type. But shit happens and sometimes you need items faster than in 1 month :popcorn:

A1FBG,

wildything

Shipping + tracking is part of their dark side.. haha

I wish there was an option for faster shipping no lie

Does ePacket/EMS/whoever they ship via offer faster options? (if paid for)

Im not the impatient type. But shit happens and sometimes you need items faster than in 1 month :popcorn:
I haven't personally bought from any seller that offer it, but dhl shipping Is like 4 to 8 days! My gimido enail came in like 5 days.

wildything,

Milwo

butane is the new black
Well that's great to know, it's definitely going to be on my list, thank you.

Best%20price%20two%20function%2010%22%20ATOMIC%20PREC%20glass%20bong%20glass%20water%20pipe%20bubbler%20with%2019mm%20bowl%20and%20oil%20rig%20free%20shipping.jpg

This is exactly what I needed when I had my water tool. I only wish the joint was a straight 90 degrees.

This is my daily driver. Functions perfect and takes accessories. Recommended :)

CrazyCannuck

This is my daily driver. Functions perfect and takes accessories. Recommended :)

I was looking on this store(RTGlassfactory) for the piece mentioned as it looked interesting and I found this:

http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/big-bong-tall-20-quot-2015-new-design-separation/246733165.html

Any thoughts? Not sure if I like the bottom part, pretty small volume but at least the base looks fairly stable.
You could probably use some parts with the FC-UFO. I have paired up my F-Bomb with the UFO to get a bit more diffusion for friends who like to cough :)

I might give this a try, need to control my GAS(insert joke) :)

CrazyCannuck,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
So, just for everyone's knowledge (I knew nothing of this) there are apparently 2 sets of standards for ground glass connections. The "International" (ISO) standard and the US standard. I think this thread can benefit from this info so I add this here instead of starting a new thread. If Mods disagree I am fine with that, but I will certainly want to link it in here as this info may be a factor in these purchases.

The ISO standard is what one usually sees (in my experience) and is as listed in the chart on this page. http://www.bacto.com.au/glass-conical-joint-sizes/ The article refers to both.

The US standards have 3 subsets, with the most common (and the only one I have seen) being the "medium" standard. http://sizes.com/tools/stopglas.htm

Both standards have the same taper, so should normally work fine together, but the ISO standard is 4mm longer and may interfere with applications that abruptly end at the expected end of the joint.

I have measured all the glass joints I have and about 80% of them are the US standard rather than the ISO standard.

DenverNugs

I noticed Kathy0577 carrying EZwider papers now, are these Chinese replicas too? Lol

Also, @Frederick McGuire I would like to hear a review on that donut beaker from Steven as well, as it caught my eye too. Enjoy!

Definitely counterfeit. Probably not too much of a difference, though. I've seen people carrying RAW as well.

DenverNugs,
Top Bottom