Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Mister G

Deceptively Old Fart

Sort of. Batch lots and singles are not considered the same thing. Batch lots are sometimes broken out to be sold as singles to individual customers, but once a batch of singles is sold out, these sellers are often reluctant to "break up" one of their multi-lots because then they won't have the multi-lot to sell to an LHS or other volume buyer. Multi-lot sales are more profitable for the seller, it being only a single transaction vs multiple transactions and shipping processes, etc. to sell the same amount plus they do not leave inventory behind as single sales do.

That's my personal take on it anyway.

BoogerMan

an interesting larger piece from Alina...

Manufacture%202014%20NEW%20water%20glass%20pipe%20WITH%20Tire%20style%20and%20honeycomb%20diffuser%20percolator%20GLASS%20BONG%20SMOKING%20PIPE%20free%20shipping.jpg

http://www.dhgate.com/product/manufacture-2014-new-water-glass-pipe-with/215769875.html

Because the birdcage perc seems so large in the bottom can. It has the potential to do serious work. Thus a water test would be great so none of us have to speculate. Looks functional but might suck for some reason like that diamond perc thing posted a little while back

Looks pretty good @blankrider. Definitely better than the diamond to honeycomb one IMO.

Video from GreenBuddhaShop:
http://instagram.com/p/ssrADQFY_k/

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
That's my personal take on it anyway.

I concur. So much easier to ship in bulk to one address than to ship to 50 different locations. Not only extra legwork for shipping, but all them extra customers to deal with and broken pieces to replace.

Hey, did I miss @Mr.Gweilo420's water test somewhere or do we need to light a fire under his ass?

Yeah I wonder too. He did this to us one other time, got a nice new piece first and then made us all wait. I think he does it just to troll us, :evil::evil:.

:D I'm just playing. I know how life can get in the way of our hobby. And putting effort and time into a video can be cumbersome during these stressful times.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
He also has some security concerns due to where he posts from, so I am _MOSTLY_ just fucking with him, but I sure would like to see a vid... ;)

I don't expect to get mine for another week or so. It's still in China...

cybrguy,

LongIslandmom

Guys I keep looking on the site and it says it has shipped, I know it's going thru epacket but I really wanted it before I leave town. I can take my little bong but I wanted to show my girlfriend the whole set up since she's only seen the evos and the doughboy recycler and she wants to start vaping but that pair just overwhelmed her. the only good thing about not getting it is that it keeps me on track for no breaking tonight because if I got it you know I wouldn't be able to help myself

LIM

blankrider

Thanks for the video @BoogerMan. I almost feel dumb for not looking there for it. I just posted yesterday about the double recycler being on their page. I always knew that they sold China glass and have been waiting for some of their selection to show up on DHgate for fair prices. I bet lots of our members would jump onto his ball rig and Swiss perc

blankrider,
Reactions: BoogerMan

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
@LongIslandmom If it has shipped there should be a tracking number. The EMS/China Post numbers start with an L. Go to https://tools.usps.com/ and drop that badboy in there. Once the package has entered it's final sorting before leaving China you can track it with USPS. It will probably not show any movement in the US tracking for a couple or few days after leaving CHENGDU...

Uzer

@LongIslandmom If it has shipped there should be a tracking number. The EMS/China Post numbers start with an L. Go to https://tools.usps.com/ and drop that badboy in there. Once the package has entered it's final sorting before leaving China you can track it with USPS. It will probably not show any movement in the US tracking for a couple or few days after leaving CHENGDU...

In communications with SS about my problem with the tracking info they attempted to send me a copy of the shipping label to prove they had sent that tracking number to my address. However, they sent me a shipping label belonging to someone else. I tracked the number on it and it has been marked as Out For Delivery since Nov 24th. I wouldn't put a lot of faith in USPS tracking.

Uzer,

Jahfreeze

Unapproved commercial account.

LongIslandmom

Cybrguy. Good advice. It seems like it has arrived at JFK ( I live 20 minutes fromJFK). Meanwhile sunshine store says it probably won't get to until after the hoidays so I dont know what to think. But you did show me how to at least track this peice

LIM

LongIslandmom,
Reactions: ctxgooner

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
If there is just the one US entry it probably still has to go thru customs. I'd guess Friday or Monday...

Here is some sample tracking (China) for something I got from SSS in September. Notice how long it took from first US tracking...

2014-09-21 08:18:00 PINGYANG Posting
2014-09-21 15:45:21 PINGYANG Despatch from Sorting Center
2014-09-21 17:06:00 PINGYANG Despatch from Sorting Center
2014-09-22 14:44:58 WENZHOU Arrival at Sorting Center
2014-09-22 19:18:14 WENZHOU Despatch from Sorting Center
2014-09-24 16:13:00 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ISC SAN FRANCISCO EPACKET Arrival at Sorting Center
2014-09-29 03:27:00 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA Arrival at Delivery Office
2014-09-29 14:00:00 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA LOCAL Delivery

cybrguy,
Reactions: nihil
Thanks for all the opinions so fast everyone. That diffuser pump looks really sick and will be great if they can get the function correct. Is that one in the works right now? Or better yet anyone have an idea when we can expect that piece?

ConstanlyConcentrated,

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Holy shit, my FC-187 has cleared customs! Tracking started (acceptance) on Saturday December 20th. It's already cleared customs as of 4:20pm today (heh). There's a slim chance it might make it from there to my house by tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

If not I'll have mine by Monday!
Thanks for all the opinions so fast everyone. That diffuser pump looks really sick and will be great if they can get the function correct. Is that one in the works right now? Or better yet anyone have an idea when we can expect that piece?

Probably should be available within a few weeks, I understand the design is pretty much finished (check out the concept glass thread for more information on that piece)

COME ON GUYS WATER TEST ME

I don't think anyone has a watertest of that piece yet.....

NorthernHuskie

Anyone ordered this mothership from Kathy yet? I messaged her for a water test last week and she said she'd get one out soon. This looks a lot cleaner than the ones steven and alina have.
rBVaGVSOtfyAU3BlAAF4GiW76kw174.jpg

http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/2015-new-double-recycler-11-inches-glass/215177116.html

Lmao I hope that works so bad
But for almost twice as much Steven has:
http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/2014-new-glass-water-pipe-35cm-height-glass/207341310.html
Welds and the perc definitely look worth it though.
I'd love to see water tests for both before I decide on one or the other.

Edit: Also I talked to Growhighglass and he said that within the next couple days he should be sending me water tests of a bunch of his pieces. Then again it is the holidays so lets just cross our fingers and hope he remembers

Last edited:

Cablue

What I really want to know is if this guy is getting all his glass from China, who did he get the honey buckets from?

Yea....I just noticed those honey buckets, not on DHgate as to my awareness. Very interested in getting one assuming we knew the titanium grade..

Cablue,
Top Bottom