Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Mister G

Deceptively Old Fart
FINALLY received my D020 from Aliexpress (ordered early April) and everything is flawless! The quality is very good, and not a scratch. Unfortunately, I find the piece way to small! I'm babysitting @lazylathe's WP-010 and prefer its size much more. I do have big lungs and can take huge hits, but regardless find the d020 too small for my needs. I found the same thing with the little Pinnacle micro hydro tubes. I also find that the smaller bubbler won't milk as well as the bigger one.

I think something between the d020 and wp-010 in size would be perfect. Suggestions?

For larger can size, the D020-D is slightly larger, but you sound like you want volume that is maybe better served by the GB-186, GB-187, or GB-188 or GB-189. See the links in my sig for more info on those. There are size comparison pics scattered over the last several pages of this thread for many of these.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
FINALLY received my D020 from Aliexpress (ordered early April) and everything is flawless! The quality is very good, and not a scratch. Unfortunately, I find the piece way to small! I'm babysitting @lazylathe's WP-010 and prefer its size much more. I do have big lungs and can take huge hits, but regardless find the d020 too small for my needs. I found the same thing with the little Pinnacle micro hydro tubes. I also find that the smaller bubbler won't milk as well as the bigger one.

I think something between the d020 and wp-010 in size would be perfect. Suggestions?
mo4fI24.jpg

Do what you like!
I build my little bubblers up if I want more volume. ASH COLLECTORS, CAISENS help to this. Some times I like the bubbler by itself. I like low powered vaporizers and I'm more of a sipper. Were all different.
@Mister G and @Herr_Dampf have nice collections of glass. I will copy them at some point. I love the D020 however I add more volume to it.
It's small however very inexpensive.
I have many different tools.

One to do everything?

slvelocity

I also like adding an ashcatcher to my D bubs but along with extra volume comes extra diffusion which might put some folks off. Doesn't particularly bother me though.

I'm a high diffusion guy myself, we're the only two members of the club as far as I know lol. (Woops of course @ataxian too!) I run sunshinestores honeycomb ashcatcher through my 186.

For me though, the diffusion is usually a requirement rather than preference. My throat gets extra dry and sensitive on hotter days.

Last edited:

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I think I am more of a fan of stacking bubbles, so that usually leads to a lot of diffusion. :freak: I love love love the way the frit AC hits... and the recycler is fun for a device that has little stacking, you replace the bubbles with a lot of water movement and if you are lucky a small vortex. I do enjoy the D022, with the second single tree perc it offers a really nice stack in the main can and secondary diffusion with the tree perc. Super smooth... :science:

Mister G

Deceptively Old Fart
I would like to try more diffusion sometime, I might pick up a cheapy ash catcher to add to my setups, have to inspect the ones with joint angles to see what I like.

And, D'OH, the D022 is still sold out, it's been like 3 weeks. I would have ordered one by now, I have @ataxian envy I guess with that and the AC lust.

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
I prefer more diffusion for vaping my reclaim cotton which I vape at higher temperatures. For flowers I prefer a single chamber of diffusion. Though that's with my Lotus, we'll see what I like with the Nano.

How about a Honeycomb/Turbine AC + Inline Perc + Helix jet mouthpiece. This is great for smooth (almost flavorless) hits. But the air jets in the mouthpiece make it a lung-buster!
r6MiE3Q.jpg

I need to get a pict with my PNWT knockoff as a mouthpiece for this contraption - works much better (not a lung buster)

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I would like to try more diffusion sometime, I might pick up a cheapy ash catcher to add to my setups, have to inspect the ones with joint angles to see what I like.

And, D'OH, the D022 is still sold out, it's been like 3 weeks. I would have ordered one by now, I have @ataxian envy I guess with that and the AC lust.
I spread the use of all my bubblers.
The ASH COLLECTOR (I only have 3)
is a good way to add volume.
I broke a bunch!

This is my set up for the next session of SNOOP DOGGY PURPLE KUSH!

@Caligula will this work?
svYtfO2.jpg

The D022 I will setup next.

Last edited:

olivianewtonjohn

Sounds like you sir should get the 187 (mobius matrix knockoff) from dhgate. There is a picture with d020, d020d, and 187, from the sound of it you need something much bigger than the d020

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Anyone up for a bike bubbler for $29 lol. I wonder how well it functions. I may have to order it later this summer just for shits and giggles.

http://www.dhgate.com/product/bicyc...pe-vaporizer/182697826.html#s1-2-1|1895972516
I saw this and think it's really cute. If I had my glass in a display case or shelf I think I would get this just for display, independent of how well it might work.

Edit: Just wanted to add, without creating a new post, that my 20-T arrived. :)

Last edited:

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
Anyone up for a bike bubbler for $29 lol. I wonder how well it functions. I may have to order it later this summer just for shits and giggles.

http://www.dhgate.com/product/bicyc...pe-vaporizer/182697826.html#s1-2-1|1895972516

One of our own riders @ou812? purchased it and said it was unfortunatly quite fragile.
I saw this and think it's really cute. If I had my glass in a display case or shelf I think I would get this just for display, independent of how well it might work.
It is a rather unique novelty item!

Edit- @Mr. Gweilo 420 found another: http://www.dhgate.com/product/male-18-8mm-amp-female-14-5mm-glass-adapter/190729208.html

Last edited:
SSVUN~YAH,
Reactions: ataxian

tennstrong

New grab, couldn't resist the dabbuccino at $40 at the LHS. http://imgur.com/NFSND8G Little big chamber but that makes for one large flavorful pull, and I really like the small mouthpiece. 4-hole perc is chuggy and pulls well, and can never pull water, even at ridiculous levels (not to the top haha, but like 2x what i have in there). Overall solid purchase
Edit: forgot to mention, but for car dabbers, this is a must- throw it in the cupholder

Last edited:

Mister G

Deceptively Old Fart
New grab, couldn't resist the dabbuccino at $40 at the LHS. http://imgur.com/NFSND8G Little big chamber but that makes for one large flavorful pull, and I really like the small mouthpiece. 4-hole perc is chuggy and pulls well, and can never pull water, even at ridiculous levels (not to the top haha, but like 2x what i have in there). Overall solid purchase

That is a very cute piece and nice price as well (I was under the impression these cost a lot more than what you paid :hmm:), how thick is the glass?

NFSND8G.jpg

tennstrong

That question skipped my mind after holding and hitting it, it has some decent weight so I'd be surprised to hear it's 3mm, my best bet would be 5mm
EDIT: and the smoketower link above matches it to a T, i bought it in Canada so thats where the major exporter might be shipping

Herr_Dampf

That question skipped my mind after holding and hitting it, it has some decent weight so I'd be surprised to hear it's 3mm, my best bet would be 5mm
EDIT: and the smoketower link above matches it to a T, i bought it in Canada so thats where the major exporter might be shipping

A little water test video would be awesome :)

EDIT: http://instagram.com/p/kxhiVkQye0/

EDIT2: Really sweet, but I tried to add a second one in the hope to save some money that way and the shipping jumped from 50 to 75 bucks. :(

Last edited:
Top Bottom