Cheap High Quality Bubbler

SD_haze

$70 hydrafoot, if you have a 40mm male to 18mm male adapter :rolleyes:
http://www.pipesdaddy.com/Base-for-Glass-Water-Pipe-p/wp-0183.htm
UB7Xmev.jpg

oli

I got to test drive my piece from GlassPipeMaster.Com last night and HOLY SHIT! Its THE BEST piece Ive ever used with my Evo. Its smooth, no chug and has great diffusion. I dare say, its better than my Mobius.

Its not as cheap as a lot of this Chinese stuff but its definitely a piece I would recommend people adding to their collection.

Better than a Mobius, here's something you don't read very often! Could you be the one that shatters my "Oh god I'd love a Mobius" dream?

Can you remind us PoopMachine what piece you're talking about and any chance of a vid of that winner???

Last edited:

pigfoot

Dabs are vapor too!
Oh man. I got my d020 in November and it was still awaiting confirmation. I feel bad now but they should have sent a message. Now it says "Buyer Accepted Goods/About to release payment to seller" on my order status. Aliexpress sent me an email to complete the transaction within an hour of receiving the order when their tracking system noticed it delivered.

That's crazy, right? they're in business to make money, why aren't they following up?

Well, I just got my first glass order from China. I got the inline to HC (http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/6014715509.html) and this one:
0CLTWgKl.jpg

(http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/6014715510.html), both from Kathy on AliEx.

Unfortunately, there are lots of problems with the glass and with my order. First of all, I didn't receive one of the sets of nails/domes/adapters. (I was supposed to get two sets) The glass itself is scratched in places, has what looks like little cracks in a couple places, the gong joints don't fit properly (considerable amount of movement- I don't think the removable mouthpiece on the piece pictured above even fits to the bubbler with an airtight seal), and the stemless joint on the HC is very crooked. (although my cloud does balance on top of it with a claisen adapter in between them)

Having said all that, I just tried the HC and it's very functional. I milked the hell out of it with my fakeCloud+. It's my first time using a HC so I can't compare it to the earlier aliEx HC or any other HC, but I may be the first one here to get this new HC design with the stemline so if anyone has any specific questions I can try and answer them.

I'm kind of disappointed with what I got, although I'm pretty new to glass so I'm not sure how much of this is just par for the course when ordering from these chinese glass blowers. I'll notify Kathy of the problems and see what happens. Also, I'll try and upload some pictures and/or videos later.

That sucks you are missing parts, hopefully they will send them to you? The Dozo was my first glass piece,
so I really didn't know what to expect. If I look really close, there are some small bubbles, and a crack (I think of it more like a fracture, it's at the Dewaar joint, and totally immobile) in the glass. The mouthpiece isn't perfectly straight either, but the overall look is great. It's a solid piece, gives great hits and was an amazing value!

Last edited:

king krish

That is the same exact supply, seller name Amy Hu, looks like a chop shop deal. Shut down one, make another, don't know reason, speculate taxes or partnership idk, but that is the same stock...

The store on AE All Fun Products, is the same manufacturer as Kathy, as she has confirmed. I think they are selling their products via this store while they update Kathy's which says mid March will be back on.

lovinlivinlife

I'm Sexy... I'm a Scholar... People Like Me...
I have a really hard time keeping track of this thread cause it moves at break neck pace.
  • Wow that frit a/c looks really amazing!!! :rockon:@lovinlivinlife
I agree that fritted ac is great looking @lovinlivinlife perfect water level and draw tempo, well done sir!:tup:Ok now the Chinese lamp workers are laughing at us, yes it is still an inline to honeycomb.:freak:

And one day it all came together.......

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Ok, just got my D020 knock-off, the LY003. It is what it is, lesser and thicker slits. Overall the piece looks not to bad, but they even got the sizes wrong. About 1 inch less in diameter and .5 less in height, I added that to my "friendly" message to guisheng cheng. I will keep you up to date how it plays out.

Edit: Just gave it a try, its not to bad. The biggest issue is finding that water sweetspot, a drop to much and you gargle vapor water, one to less and its closer to a dry hit. I guess 10, nice, thin slits would give a better diffusion but as I said, not to bad. I advise my fellow plagiarism victims to give it a good iso clean before first use though.
The real $28 including shipping D020 to California is from dgate.

It is sentivive to the water level.
I find that if I just cover the diffusser at the mid point it works fine. There are better water pieces no doubt for over $300.

For $28?
A0OjDQe.jpg

It works with my NANO, SOLO, LOTUS, LSV, PERSEI.

Herr_Dampf

I know, but shipping to me would have been 55.30
The seller on ali used the same pictures (even the one with the size infos), I was trigger happy, etc...
As I said, it's not the worst piece. The problem is that the there are only 5 slits and due to the smaller diameter, those fewer opening are closer to the wall. 10 slits with a bit more room should be a smoother draw.
The glass itself looks and feels pretty nice. No scratches or bubbles in any ammount that I would have noticed so far.

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
The seller on ali used the same pictures (even the one with the size infos), I was trigger happy, etc...
As I said, it's not the worst piece. The problem is that the there are only 5 slits and due to the smaller diameter, those fewer opening are close to wall. 10 slits with a bit more room should be a smoother draw.
The glass itself looks and feels pretty nice. No scratches or bubbles in any ammount that I would have noticed so far.
IjLKU35.jpg

I wonder if when CHINA ships to EUROPE it's by air?
PMO7h5E.jpg

4B41ZkX.jpg

YiM7Va4.jpg

Vl2j6rk.jpg

Last edited:

lovinlivinlife

I'm Sexy... I'm a Scholar... People Like Me...
Your vids and creativity convinced me to get a deadfoot stand :p I have a lot of parts to play with as well :D

I know you have more than I do. Can't wait to see what you come up with. And for $8.00 shipped you can't really go wrong.

I smell a new thread cooking up. Most outrageous gong setups. Quad AC, triple HT, double bubbler setups coming right up. Might want to get 2 stands! :nod:

Of course I didn't search for it so it might already be a thread.

Mister G

Deceptively Old Fart
I know you have more than I do. Can't wait to see what you come up with. And for $8.00 shipped you can't really go wrong.

I smell a new thread cooking up. Most outrageous gong setups. Quad AC, triple HT, double bubbler setups coming right up. Might want to get 2 stands! :nod:

Of course I didn't search for it so it might already be a thread.

GonG adapter configuration should be a word problem section of the sat or math achievement tests! :haw::evil::evil::evil::shrug:

PoopMachine

Better than a Mobius, here's something you don't read very often! Could you be the one that shatters my "Oh god I'd love a Mobius" dream?

Can you remind us PoopMachine what piece you're talking about and any chance of a vid of that winner???

I love my Mobius so its painful to say but for the Evo, this thing is all over the Mobius and someone mentioned a Hydrafoot, this thing is perfect for that. Here's a link.

http://www.glasspipemaster.com/glass-pipe/water-pipe/atomic-prec-glass-pipe.html

You can take the mouthpiece out, put an 18 to 18 male adapter in there and then put whatever Hydratube you want on top of the can.

Ill try to get you a video tomorrow when Mrs PoopMachine can help.

I dont have a lot of glass.. I have a couple of SYN beakers, a big double perc bong about 2 feet tall, a inline with an 8 arm tree and my Mobius but the piece I just got is the best of the bunch. The Mobius stacks better but the GlassPipes piece is much smoother, doesnt chug and diffuses for day.. you can keep hitting it until you basically get tired of hitting it. You may hack up a lung on the exhale but the inhale is smooth as glass :)

Last edited:

pigfoot

Dabs are vapor too!
I got to test drive my piece from GlassPipeMaster.Com last night and HOLY SHIT! Its THE BEST piece Ive ever used with my Evo. Its smooth, no chug and has great diffusion. I dare say, its better than my Mobius.

Its not as cheap as a lot of this Chinese stuff but its definitely a piece I would recommend people adding to their collection.

This looks good. So, what about build quality - better than the Chinese stuff? Do you have a guess on the origin? Seller is in Cali, but the glass could still be from China......

ou812?

I love my Mobius so its painful to say but for the Evo, this thing is all over the Mobius and someone mentioned a Hydrafoot, this thing is perfect for that. Here's a link.

http://www.glasspipemaster.com/glass-pipe/water-pipe/atomic-prec-glass-pipe.html

You can take the mouthpiece out, put an 18 to 18 male adapter in there and then put whatever Hydratube you want on top of the can.

Ill try to get you a video tomorrow when Mrs PoopMachine can help.

I dont have a lot of glass.. I have a couple of SYN beakers, a big double perc bong about 2 feet tall, a inline with an 8 arm tree and my Mobius but the piece I just got is the best of the bunch. The Mobius stacks better but the GlassPipes piece is much smoother, doesnt chug and diffuses for day.. you can keep hitting it until you basically get tired of hitting it. You may hack up a lung on the exhale but the inhale is smooth as glass :)

Nice work and HOPE we might be able to get him to reinforce his pieces, some should have reinforcing on the intakes to the can and the non detach MP's to the can. The glass looks very nice,clean! I have snapped off intakes that are not reinforced before thinking ,ITS GLASS ,IT HAS SOME STRENGTH = WRONG! they need to be reinforced if you use a vape for flowers IMO .....his prices for that level of work are decent also,GREAT FIND POOP MACHINE !!!............:leaf:

Philip

As I said, it's not the worst piece. The problem is that the there are only 5 slits and due to the smaller diameter, those fewer opening are closer to the wall. 10 slits with a bit more room should be a smoother draw.

ordered a second d020 from dhgate.....this time 12 days to Houston.
can is about 1/2" shorter....everything else is identical to 1st.........workmanship is exceptional

Last edited by a moderator:

Meghan

This arrived today:

H5P4xxV.jpg

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Blac...cher-percolator-free-shipping/1658259241.html
(Kathy Hu's store is currently offline, but this is/was the link).

For $26.50 shipped to California this is an absolute steal! It came with a bowl (whatever), two different style domes (the one you see in the pic above and a clear globe), and two glass nails. The piece itself feels very quality for the insane price. Personally, it's my favorite from Kathy Hu (I've tried three others) and I'm just as pleased with it as I am the D020 (until now my favorite piece of Chinese glass, which I bought from sunshinestore on DHGate for about $28 shipped a few months back). If you're looking for a cheap dab rig, look no further. This is my fourth 14mm DI rig (one is a recycler) and I definitely see it becoming a regular part of my rotation. It hits extremely smooth, the draw is perfect (for me), and I'm not going to feel paranoid about using it away from my nightstand unlike my Sheldon Black or my recycler.

HIGHLY recommended. :)

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
This arrived today:

H5P4xxV.jpg

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Blac...cher-percolator-free-shipping/1658259241.html
(Kathy Hu's store is currently offline, but this is/was the link).

For $26.50 shipped to California this is an absolute steal! It came with a bowl (whatever), two different style domes (the one you see in the pic above and a clear globe), and two glass nails. The piece itself feels very quality for the insane price. Personally, it's my favorite from Kathy Hu (I've tried three others) and I'm just as pleased with it as I am the D020 (until now my favorite piece of Chinese glass, which I bought from sunshinestore on DHGate for about $28 shipped a few months back). If you're looking for a cheap dab rig, look no further. This is my fourth 14mm DI rig (one is a recycler) and I definitely see it becoming a regular part of my rotation. It hits extremely smooth, the draw is perfect (for me), and I'm not going to feel paranoid about using it away from my nightstand unlike my Sheldon Black or my recycler.

HIGHLY recommended. :)
Waaaaay bigger than I thought. I'm a bit disappointed about that. :disgust:

Deadshort480,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH
Top Bottom