1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

Cheap, high-quality bubbler??

Discussion in 'Glass' started by Bleezy, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Herr_Dampf

Herr_Dampf Herr Glas

Last edited: Mar 6, 2014
    SSVUN~YAH likes this.
  2. SSVUN~YAH

SSVUN~YAH You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...

That is the same exact supply, seller name Amy Hu, looks like a chop shop deal. Shut down one, make another, don't know reason, speculate taxes or partnership idk, but that is the same stock...

ou812? and Herr_Dampf like this.
  3. SD_haze

SD_haze MMJ Vaporist

Herr_Dampf likes this.
  4. oli

oli Well-Known Member

Better than a Mobius, here's something you don't read very often! Could you be the one that shatters my "Oh god I'd love a Mobius" dream?

Can you remind us PoopMachine what piece you're talking about and any chance of a vid of that winner???

Tweak, lazylathe, Herr_Dampf and 2 others like this.
  5. pigfoot

pigfoot Dabs are vaping too!

That's crazy, right? they're in business to make money, why aren't they following up?

That sucks you are missing parts, hopefully they will send them to you? The Dozo was my first glass piece,
    so I really didn't know what to expect. If I look really close, there are some small bubbles, and a crack (I think of it more like a fracture, it's at the Dewaar joint, and totally immobile) in the glass. The mouthpiece isn't perfectly straight either, but the overall look is great. It's a solid piece, gives great hits and was an amazing value!

6. canj00digit?

canj00digit? All my days in a daze...

@pigfoot, I think you meant to put those last two quoted replies in the E-Nano thread.
    I was very confused there for a moment. :D

Tweak, vakedcow and Herr_Dampf like this.
  7. king krish

king krish Well-Known Member

The store on AE All Fun Products, is the same manufacturer as Kathy, as she has confirmed. I think they are selling their products via this store while they update Kathy's which says mid March will be back on.

Herr_Dampf and SSVUN~YAH like this.
  8. lovinlivinlife

lovinlivinlife I'm Sexy... I'm a Scholar... People Like Me...

And one day it all came together.......

[​IMG]

9. Herr_Dampf

Herr_Dampf Herr Glas

:rofl:
    This thread delivers, again and again and again...

wisherly, flotntoke, LazyIdol and 2 others like this.
  10. pigfoot

Oopsie - fixed it - and I'm not even vaped :lol:

flotntoke, Herr_Dampf and Tweak like this.
  11. ataxian

ataxian California

The real $28 including shipping D020 to California is from dgate.

It is sentivive to the water level.
    I find that if I just cover the diffusser at the mid point it works fine. There are better water pieces no doubt for over $300.

For $28?
    [​IMG]
    It works with my NANO, SOLO, LOTUS, LSV, PERSEI.

12. Herr_Dampf

Herr_Dampf Herr Glas

I know, but shipping to me would have been 55.30
    The seller on ali used the same pictures (even the one with the size infos), I was trigger happy, etc...
    As I said, it's not the worst piece. The problem is that the there are only 5 slits and due to the smaller diameter, those fewer opening are closer to the wall. 10 slits with a bit more room should be a smoother draw.
    The glass itself looks and feels pretty nice. No scratches or bubbles in any ammount that I would have noticed so far.

Quetzalcoatl, Caligula and ataxian like this.
  13. jambandphan03

jambandphan03 Vapor Goddess

Your vids and creativity convinced me to get a deadfoot stand :p I have a lot of parts to play with as well :D

Tstat, ou812?, lovinlivinlife and 4 others like this.
  14. ataxian

ataxian California

[​IMG]
    I wonder if when CHINA ships to EUROPE it's by air?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. Herr_Dampf

Herr_Dampf Herr Glas

ataxian and Caligula like this.
  16. lovinlivinlife

lovinlivinlife I'm Sexy... I'm a Scholar... People Like Me...

I know you have more than I do. Can't wait to see what you come up with. And for $8.00 shipped you can't really go wrong.

I smell a new thread cooking up. Most outrageous gong setups. Quad AC, triple HT, double bubbler setups coming right up. Might want to get 2 stands! :nod:

Of course I didn't search for it so it might already be a thread.

17. Mister G

Mister G Council Elder

GonG adapter configuration should be a word problem section of the sat or math achievement tests! :haw::evil::evil::evil::shrug:

063_XOBX, lovinlivinlife and ataxian like this.
  18. PoopMachine

PoopMachine Well-Known Member Company Rep

I love my Mobius so its painful to say but for the Evo, this thing is all over the Mobius and someone mentioned a Hydrafoot, this thing is perfect for that. Here's a link.

http://www.glasspipemaster.com/glass-pipe/water-pipe/atomic-prec-glass-pipe.html

You can take the mouthpiece out, put an 18 to 18 male adapter in there and then put whatever Hydratube you want on top of the can.

Ill try to get you a video tomorrow when Mrs PoopMachine can help.

I dont have a lot of glass.. I have a couple of SYN beakers, a big double perc bong about 2 feet tall, a inline with an 8 arm tree and my Mobius but the piece I just got is the best of the bunch. The Mobius stacks better but the GlassPipes piece is much smoother, doesnt chug and diffuses for day.. you can keep hitting it until you basically get tired of hitting it. You may hack up a lung on the exhale but the inhale is smooth as glass :)

oli, ou812?, Tweak and 9 others like this.
  19. SSVUN~YAH

SSVUN~YAH You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...

20. Tweak

Tweak T\/\/34|<

I would love to see a video of that piece. I've been looking for one with a removable MP.

Which Mobius do you have?

21. pigfoot

This looks good. So, what about build quality - better than the Chinese stuff? Do you have a guess on the origin? Seller is in Cali, but the glass could still be from China......

ataxian, canj00digit? and ou812? like this.
  22. ou812?

ou812? Well-Known Member

Nice work and HOPE we might be able to get him to reinforce his pieces, some should have reinforcing on the intakes to the can and the non detach MP's to the can. The glass looks very nice,clean! I have snapped off intakes that are not reinforced before thinking ,ITS GLASS ,IT HAS SOME STRENGTH = WRONG! they need to be reinforced if you use a vape for flowers IMO .....his prices for that level of work are decent also,GREAT FIND POOP MACHINE !!!............:leaf:

SSVUN~YAH and canj00digit? like this.
  23. Philip

Philip New Member

ordered a second d020 from dhgate.....this time 12 days to Houston.
    can is about 1/2" shorter....everything else is identical to 1st.........workmanship is exceptional

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2014
  24. Meghan

Meghan Well-Known Member

This arrived today:

[​IMG]

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Blac...cher-percolator-free-shipping/1658259241.html
    (Kathy Hu's store is currently offline, but this is/was the link).

For $26.50 shipped to California this is an absolute steal! It came with a bowl (whatever), two different style domes (the one you see in the pic above and a clear globe), and two glass nails. The piece itself feels very quality for the insane price. Personally, it's my favorite from Kathy Hu (I've tried three others) and I'm just as pleased with it as I am the D020 (until now my favorite piece of Chinese glass, which I bought from sunshinestore on DHGate for about $28 shipped a few months back). If you're looking for a cheap dab rig, look no further. This is my fourth 14mm DI rig (one is a recycler) and I definitely see it becoming a regular part of my rotation. It hits extremely smooth, the draw is perfect (for me), and I'm not going to feel paranoid about using it away from my nightstand unlike my Sheldon Black or my recycler.

HIGHLY recommended. :)

oli, wisherly, filteredhead and 10 others like this.
  25. Deadshort480

Deadshort480 I got a fever! The only cure is more glass, baby!

Waaaaay bigger than I thought. I'm a bit disappointed about that. :disgust:

SSVUN~YAH likes this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors