Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Herr_Dampf

The Kathy Honeycomb with fem. GG connection is back:
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/pro...ail-dome-Free-shipping/705605_1619310341.html

Weird design choice:
2ntk3sp.jpg

Herr_Dampf,

Herr_Dampf

Doubt it. I have never seen this setup. She has a blue honeycomb oilrig and I remember her once having the exact same piece with a female connector as well.

This one:

Jhanpixel does something similar so maybe not that outlandish after all:

I'd imagine such a setup would produce more drag, but I may be wrong.

Are there any Chinese folks on this forum or someone with the know-how with Chinese business trading and business culture???

Is bad communication, lack of writing proper emails and poor customer care ALWAYS like this: Minimal?

Or is it just me, some European who does not get it?
yes I do and yes they are. It is either usually great service or diabolical. Not much in between.

Herr_Dampf

yes I do and yes they are. It is either usually great service or diabolical. Not much in between.

Yep. Most of the time the bad communication has a lot to do with lack of language skills. Software translators are still not to great so yeah...here you go.

The Kathy Hu experience has been pretty much positive so far, except for the fact that they just set your order to "Shipped" even if they haven't even packed it yet. On the other hand, she allowed me to change my order to an more expensive item for free (was just 3 bucks, still a nice move). Communication was fast, I always got an answer the same day. Anyhow, it is my first order. We will see how they treat me the second time around. ;)

Guiseng Cheng's is the exact opposite so far. No communication at all; Order on sunday, no update until today when I requested my order to be chanceld; orderd to ship via TNT, vendor ships via EMS without contacting me; etc...
I wanted to give this store a try because the D020 was a bit cheaper with the faster shipping options than at Kathys, seem I have not chosen well.

Last edited:

clouded vision

Doubt it. I have never seen this setup. She has a blue honeycomb oilrig and I remember her once having the exact same piece with a female connector as well.

This one:

Jhanpixel does something similar so maybe not that outlandish after all:

I'd imagine such a setup would produce more drag, but I may be wrong.
As long as the stemline is done right there should be no added drag at all and it will help reduce chug and the whole honeycomb disc should fire better. Again though that's only if done right and it looks like it might be open ended which is not good for a stemline.

Herr_Dampf

Indeed! That second one looks nice (also the most expensive of the bunch).

Anyhow:
United Parcel Service
Worldwide Expedited $116.27
Worldwide Express Saver $130.43
Worldwide Express $135.14

:freak:

Herr_Dampf,

PoopMachine

For anyone interested.... my dispute with Kathy Hu was denied by Ali even tho I provided photo proof that she sent the wrong size and gave them a very detailed description of what I should have gotten, what I got and how the pictures illustrated that I indeed was sent the wrong part.

So... I wouldnt expect much in the way of the buyer protection from Ali.. seems like its about worth as much as Ebays.

Im done with Kathy.. I might buy from someone else but telling someone to send a $10.00 part back on their own dime because you sent the wrong thing just doesnt fly in my book.

Herr_Dampf

oli

News from Kathy regarding the Stemline Honeycomb with fem. GG:

Guess I have to give it a try then. :nod:
I think I'll give it a shot too then as I'm not too keen on the CHUG CHUG CHUG of my blue HC one! Thanks for the feedback!

Whish I was in your area, have not been skying for a couple of years now :(

Herr_Dampf

I think I'll give it a shot too then as I'm not too keen on the CHUG CHUG CHUG of my blue HC one! Thanks for the feedback!

Whish I was in your area, have not been skying for a couple of years now :(

I just hope she got the stemline part but I can't think of a way to make it any clearer what I mean.

Not a big fan of wintersports, more a hiker and very amateurish rock climber. Still, perfect area for me as well.

Herr_Dampf,
Reactions: oli

oli

I just hope she got the stemline part but I can't think of a way to make it any clearer what I mean.

Not a big fan of wintersports, more a hiker and very amateurish rock climber. Still, perfect area for me as well.

CHUG CHUG CHUG goes so well with your avatar !

Top Bottom