Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.

equatorgringo

equatorgringo,

Herr_Dampf

Ok so I wrote Kathy a message if it would be possible to get the Toro Knock-off with a female 18.8mm connector instead of the male one as I have no use for a oil rig (extracts are kinda hard to come by around here).

Exchange went as follows:
Sun Feb 23 04:45:34 PST 2014
Hello Ms. Hu

I wanted to ask if it would be possible to make a "Black color Mini bubbler glass ash catcher percolator" with regular bowl instead of nail&dome.
For reference, I mean a bowl like on this piece: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-CLEAR-GLASS-bottle-18-8mm-bowl/1221046578.html

Thanks and have a nice day
X. XXXX

Sun Feb 23 19:00:55 PST 2014
ok,if i have i will give you ,after around 3 or 4 days i will have

Sun Feb 23 19:05:17 PST 2014
Ok,i will send you a bowl

I hope she got it right, but it seems like it. I will report when the piece arrives, so in about 20-35 days :lol:
Response time was pretty quick as you can tell by the timestamps.

Edit: Also orderd a D020, damn you all! :argh:

Last edited:

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
That Toro knockoff is very tiny if they followed the original model. I believe it may be a 14mm or even a 10mm male joint. She may just send you a female flower bowl instead of a nail and dome.

Herr_Dampf

I know, but when you check the pictures of their version you will notice the GG part looking quite a bit bigger then the original one. It may still end up being a different size, who knows. Also, their description states 18.8, for what it's worth.

Sure I may end up with a male piece on the pipe and a flower bowl I have no use for, but I expected that she might just not answer at all if I the message gets to complicated for her to understand, so I tried to keep it simple.
The fact that she stated that it will take another 3 to 4 days for my piece to be sent out gave me a little bit of hope she got it right. As I said, we will see when the piece finally arrives and I sure as sure will report on it.

EDIT: Ok I just got a shipping confirmation. My guess would be she either ignored my request entierly or I get a fem flower bowl.

Last edited:

Mister G

Deceptively Old Fart
Here's a unique piece:
Bicycle-shape-font-b-glass-b-font-font-b-hookah-b-font-smoking-pipe-vaporizer-Free.jpg_220x220.jpg

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Bicy...-pipe-vaporizer-Free-Shipping/1655024243.html

And here's what you're supposed to do with those weird "hookah" things, I never would have imagined :hmm:

hookah.png

Last edited:

Caligula

Maximus
No surprise there. Those Chinese children must have a lot of practice by now. ;)

Now if we can only train them to do more complicated percs...

Caligula,

Herr_Dampf

I would order american made in an instant but shipping, customs and taxes just kill the deal. If anybody knows some cool, european glass blowers I am all ears. Roor is just overpriced and boring, sorry. Ehle is pretty much the same. They both do high quality pieces, but all I can get here are those same boring tubes and beakers. Blackleaf has some nice pieces and I plan on ordering a "Tea Time" honey comb from their "Blaze" series as soon as my paycheck comes through, but they don't do anything outlandish like a recycler. Something as tiny and still (hopefully awesome) as the Toro knock-off is pretty much non existent.

pigfoot

Dabs are vapor too!
Got my D020, Cranberry Extract and PBW this morning! Bubbler looks really nice, solid like others mentioned. I can't see any defects so far. Awesome deal, took 12 days to get here. Epacket rocks...looks
like they 'skip" customs, or are inspected first, in China? Anyway, darn quick. And, I'm all set for keeping
it clean, thanks to FC! Do you all do any kind of special "1st clean" before you use a new piece?

grokit

well-worn member
So the dhgate seller of the $120 fake toro recycler I paid for wants to extend the shipping deadline by a week, it's their first reply to my inquiries. I see no reason to agree to this besides wishful thinking. What do those with more dhgate experience think, is there a chance it's real?

"Seller(btoc_jewelry) proposed to postpone the shipment deadline.

Please note that if the seller fails to provide tracking number by shipment deadline, this order will be automatically cancelled. If you agree on this proposal, the new deadline will go into effect. Do you agree?

Current Shipment Deadline: 2014-03-03 10:43
Proposed Shipment Deadline: 2014-03-10 10:43
Delay Reason: Products are out of stock"

equatorgringo

So the dhgate seller of the $120 fake toro recycler I paid for wants to extend the shipping deadline by a week, it's their first reply to my inquiries. I see no reason to agree to this besides wishful thinking. What do those with more dhgate experience think, is there a chance it's real?

Please note that if the seller fails to provide tracking number by shipment deadline, this order will be automatically cancelled. If you agree on this proposal, the new deadline will go into effect. Do you agree?

I would go with the flow on that, at least the seller is giving you a date and what's one week? If he doesn't come through at that date then cancel for sure. The seller I got messed up with never even bothered extending the shipping date, just told me through messages that basically he didn't know when he would have more d020's in stock to ship me (after three weeks of having it marked as shipped).

lazylathe

Almost there...

It does not seem like any undue risk to your money, so if you feel good about it i would go for it!
What's a week?
If they don't come through you are not out of any money, just another week of waiting!

Thanks for taking one for the team on this one!!!

equatorgringo

Anyone else seen this one?:

latest-glass-bong-glass-thickness-5mm-height.jpg

http://www.dhgate.com/product/lates...-5mm-height/182269329.html#s3-46-1|2418513563

And this one, maybe the seller would make an exception and sell one instead of the MOQ of 10:
glass-bong-notch-filters-roor-height-40cm.jpg

http://www.dhgate.com/product/glass...height-40cm/180704918.html#s3-35-1|2418513563

I like both but I would need adapters since extracts are out of the question for me.

After second glance the first one is getting pricey (for China) at $75 shipped...but may be worth it if it functions amazing..gambles gambles..

Last edited:
equatorgringo,

lazylathe

Almost there...
Anyone else seen this one?:

latest-glass-bong-glass-thickness-5mm-height.jpg

http://www.dhgate.com/product/lates...-5mm-height/182269329.html#s3-46-1|2418513563

And this one, maybe the seller would make an exception and sell one instead of the MOQ of 10:
glass-bong-notch-filters-roor-height-40cm.jpg

http://www.dhgate.com/product/glass...height-40cm/180704918.html#s3-35-1|2418513563

I like both but I would need adapters since extracts are out of the question for me.

After second glance the first one is getting pricey (for China) at $75 shipped...but may be worth it if it functions amazing..gambles gambles..

Maybe we could do a group buy?

Top Bottom