Cheap High Quality Bubbler

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I was thinking of sending a message pointing to the one I want and asking for the widest gap version they can find to maybe fit,
dewer-joint-dropdown-jpg.43264

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
The ones you linked are narrow along the male joint, if it's the male to female kind that I need, so might still be too tight?

No I think they work, because of the angle and shape, in the photo it looks like the 14m-14f one will fit like my 10m-14f one does

I was thinking of sending a message pointing to the one I want and asking for the widest gap version they can find to maybe fit,
dewer-joint-dropdown-jpg.43264

Haha I had the same thought as you and they were not able to accommodate, the language barrier, and the photos are not accurate, there is only one of each size really, so I got lucky with my 10 to 14 as it clears all that I need it to, something about the angle just works well... They are pretty nice quality with really fast shipping too!

LesPlenty

Company Rep

Shit Snacks

Interesting, as in sort of not functional? I don't know what is going on with that drain lol

Here's those sneaky Pete dry herb catches (the one in the second link seems to be a little different)

Funny, I almost wanted to try one of these, but decided I didn't have enough use for it, I think the last one could be cool as a cooling tube, I just don't really need it

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Interesting, as in sort of not functional? I don't know what is going on with that drain lol

Funny, I almost wanted to try one of these, but decided I didn't have enough use for it, I think the last one could be cool as a cooling tube, I just don't really need it
Yea same pretty much, although I was more interested in that barrel one. But destined to collect dust so nah

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

They are awesome, it's also really nice downstem, however I wish I would have asked them to make me one with fewer, slightly larger holes? And a fully open bottom instead of another hole there... More like the GooRoo style, although I appreciate the variety, now I know, so I may just get one in the right length from Goo at some point in the new year! (PS someone one of their glass workers there commented on my Reddit comment suggesting them thanking me and said they would be open to talking about potential new designs so I started a message chain with them there maybe we can send a basic diagram and get some easy variance on what they already offer... Thinking large inline with modular mouthpiece and smaller more bent mouthpieces for example to start?)
Yeah the downstem is nice in effects but design/function is sub optimal.

I'm thinking of asking TAG to add one of theirs to my pre order. Itd be by far the most affordable one available to me, especially since I already got shipping paid on that order. Ideal length would be 4.75" I think which they don't have..

How your conversation with the gooroo guy went? Did you talk desogn?

Shit Snacks

How your conversation with the gooroo guy went? Did you talk desogn?

I forgot a reply but I don't even remember if I asked him a specific question yet if he was expecting me to reply again with design ideas or anything, but also it's over the holidays so I didn't follow up yet, figured in the new year?

Shit Snacks

What do you guys think of these?...
Some of them look really cool. Especially for the price.

You can find them all over eBay, anyone's guess on the quality, just make sure any of that painted part is not on the mouthpiece or inside and it should be safe enough... I actually find them a bit too over designed and ugly personally though sort of cool

Shit Snacks

Haha yeah that basic circ perc and rig are very common and decent!

eBay has a lot of wacky stuff I'd recommend skimming around for those type of rigs, though I actually would go for this one if I could justify the price for the basic function:
They are resold more expensive in stores and on eBay, it is actually all color glass

GratefulDread

Haha yeah that basic circ perc and rig are very common and decent!

eBay has a lot of wacky stuff I'd recommend skimming around for those type of rigs, though I actually would go for this one if I could justify the price for the basic function:
They are resold more expensive in stores and on eBay, it is actually all color glass
Wow that one is amazing! I never think to look on eBay. 🤔

Shit Snacks

Wow that one is amazing! I never think to look on eBay. 🤔

Yeah I was actually excited when I found this rig on DHgate after seeing it on eBay haha DHgate also has it in a bunch of different colors too... If you search at the top this thread for posts by me that mention octopus I did a whole post of several I found... :tup:

Perfect_Speed4069

I am the beetle in a box that only you can see
I won't be hypocritical about this. I use and enjoy knock off gear, bought from far away, where minimum wage and IP are as irrelevant as non-Communist political parties and freedom of expression.

My first piece of glass was a Mobius clone which cost me £32 inc shipping. The original was upwards of $400. I'm really pleased I bought it.

My next was a cheap alternative to a VapeXhale hydratube, bought after VapeXhale went bust. But I couldn't have afforded one of those, either, plus they didn't sell them in the UK.

Same goes for the Grav clone I got recently that's also not sold in the UK.

Handing over manufacturing details to outfits operating in places where labour costs are less and IP policed less vigorously is a risk, in particular one which has a website/shop.

Perhaps they nicked the design outright. I don't know. Whatever has happened, I'm sorry someone nice has been ripped off.

But I'm also part of the problem, because I don't know how much it'd cost to buy an OG of this, and I have now found an affordable of example of glass I'd not seen before.

My bad, no-one else's

Top Bottom