Cheap High Quality Bubbler

UnidenWallet

Hi guys, thank you all for providing suggestions and for patiently waiting. The Q-Tip ISO Jar is now available in two designs for only $17.99, free shipping to US, Canada, & Australia

Link for Design 1:
https://www.dhgate.com/product/q-tip-iso-jar-qtip-iso-container-glass-bong/415257455.html

8TY3mop.png

Link for Design 2:
https://www.dhgate.com/product/high-end-q-tip-iso-jar-qtip-iso-container/415258377.html

k6p50AQ.jpg

(apologies in advance for the photos, these were rushed to DHgate ASAP. Better photos will be updated on the page shortly.)

Last edited:

MegaMan2k

Yea shows up at 27$ here in my cart as well, why doesn't it have free shipping like every other item i ever ordered from dhgate xD

I feel 27 is pretty expensive for what it is.

MegaMan2k,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

biohacker

Hi guys, thank you all for providing suggestions and for patiently waiting. The Q-Tip ISO Jar is now available in two designs for only $17.99, free shipping to US, Canada, & Australia

This is so fucking awesome! Thank you!!!! I went with design 2, simply because I can get the q-tips out! :clap::rockon::nod::tup:

Design 1 looks like it might swallow the qtips.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Design 1 looks like it might swallow the qtips.
I doubt it, the over all height is a lot less, the same as the Iso tank holds only the thimble full under the carb cap. Maybe his newer pics might show qtips to help.
I feel almost compelled to get one just because Australia gets free shipping too, for once.
Surely at the price they are asking, free shipping should apply to all, look at a simple bong and its price compared to this, it looks over priced by a bit any way as there is no perc or drop down to worry about.

LesPlenty,

biohacker

I doubt it, the over all height is a lot less, the same as the Iso tank holds only the thimble full under the carb cap. Maybe his newer pics might show qtips to help.

It's the qtips in the pics that sold me on design 2. Design 1 looks like the qtip barely even sticks out. With a bunch in there, it would be too difficult to take out regularly.

VAPEHUNTER

I like them both for different reasons.

I like version 1 for Iso because although the area holding the alcohol is small it would just be used for small "touch ups". If I'm doing any serious cleaning I would be using more than the holder would store anyway.
As for the height problem I'm thinking I could put a coaster or some other small round object in there to help out.

Version 2 - I like the extra area for distilled water to clean my V-Rod's Sic dish after each hit.

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Here is my last throw:
3JIOoqU.png

Now wait&see what Steven pop out of this !

@jeffglassart has some cool reclaim collectors. More reasonably priced than you would guess. I bet he will customize one with a carb on top.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Be50E7gHID4/?hl=en&taken-by=jeff.glassart

any color or style, plus he will customize so it touches the table for extra stability if needed.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Be8f7gYn6R8/?hl=en&taken-by=jeff.glassart

Rick could probably make you one as well.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BjWINkpB4sd/?hl=en&taken-by=rickbirdbarry

Last edited:
mrbonsai420,

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I really need one of these cleaning stations since I have a shot glass of distilled water and a mug of q tips out on my desk, but I feel like both designs are kind of missing the mark.

The first one is too tall for the Q tips like @biohacker said, which is super annoying as I've used mugs that did that and it is a PITA to grab one. But the ISO holder in the second design is pretty goofy, there's no way to access that additional ISO without tipping the thing to the side to get to it, it's really not going to have more usable capacity than the first one.

biohacker

I really need one of these cleaning stations since I have a shot glass of distilled water and a mug of q tips out on my desk, but I feel like both designs are kind of missing the mark.

:rofl:It's going to replace my shot glass of distilled and a small glass mason jar for qtips!

The first one is too tall for the Q tips like @biohacker said, which is super annoying as I've used mugs that did that and it is a PITA to grab one. But the ISO holder in the second design is pretty goofy, there's no way to access that additional ISO without tipping the thing to the side to get to it, it's really not going to have more usable capacity than the first one.

Not sure i'm following you on tipping the thing.... I was just planning on filling it with distilled. Why can't I just stick a qtip in there as it is?

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Not sure i'm following you on tipping the thing.... I was just planning on filling it with distilled. Why can't I just stick a qtip in there as it is?

As long as the water level is high it will be fine, but the excess water drains into the main body and you will probably have to tip it to wet the q tip when the water level falls. It's basically a bubbler with no perc.

biohacker

As long as the water level is high it will be fine, but the excess water drains into the main body and you will probably have to tip it to wet the q tip when the water level falls. It's basically a bubbler with no perc.

You know, I was so excited at the price (compared to the absurdity on reddit) and free shipping that I didn't really give it much thought and just impulse pulled the trigger! Kinda having remorse now, as I think i'd still prefer my shot glass/qtip jar setup. Hmmmm... maybe i'll see if they can just stop and reverse the order, should be plenty soon enough.

If that design 1 was a bit shorter and didn't swallow the qtips it would be THE ONE! So i'm with ya bud, neither really satisfy me either.

EDIT: the qtips in my little glass mason jar stick out about 3/4" ballpark, which I find just about right. What do you prefer?

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
If that design 1 was a bit shorter and didn't swallow the qtips it would be THE ONE! So i'm with ya bud, neither really satisfy me either.

EDIT: the qtips in my little glass mason jar stick out about 3/4" ballpark, which I find just about right. What do you prefer?

Agreed, the first design with a slightly shorter can for grabbing the q tips would be awesome. I use a little mug and that's about how far the cotton tips stick out too, just enough to grab one.

invertedisdead,
Reactions: biohacker

UnidenWallet

I'm guessing free shipping is US only? :(
Shows another $9.47 for postage to UK

Yea shows up at 27$ here in my cart as well, why doesn't it have free shipping like every other item i ever ordered from dhgate xD

I feel 27 is pretty expensive for what it is.

That postage price is ridiculous, just lost quite a few buyers here. Me included.

Hey guys, the seller just let me know if you guys place an order without paying for it and send a message to the seller you want free shipping, he will adjust the price for you.

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Just for clarification. Hope I'm misunderstanding. The ISO/water jar isn't completely separated from the Q-Tip part of the jar? Is there an open connection and if yes, why tf??

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Seems no rocket science to me to close that connection!? So it doesn't make any sense to me. Then you can put your q-tip directly into a jar of ISO/water!? Shall we refill the Iso part every day cause it always evaporates?

Top Bottom