Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
$150 for that little inline rig is a LOT. I bought almost the exact same one for $59.99 locally...

Quetzalcoatl,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/pro...-bubbler-Free-shipping/705605_1386278604.html

New-Inline-Perc-GLASS-ASH-CATCHER-with-Oil-rig-glass-bubbler-Free-shipping_zps6e18c5e0.jpg

I just placed an order for one of theses, for less than 30 euro shipped, I hope it's going to arrive intact ! It's the first time I import glass from China.

canj00digit?

All my days in a daze...
I got my M&M Lattice about a month ago. What'd ya think? New version.

DSC04462.jpg

If you notice the changes from the original prototype, i believe they are:
-splash catcher
-grip rings
-extra support mouth piece

NICE! I love the new version. It takes care of the few dislikes I had about the original.
Love the new neck, splash guard, and mouth.
On the older version the neck joint to the can was too low causing quite a bit splashback.
Now they're raised it to near the top of the can and put the support underneath instead of above.

Think I'll have to pick one of these up now. Damn it. Arg. Wallet... hurts...

Last edited:

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
If you notice the changes from the original prototype, i believe they are:
-splash catcher
-grip rings
-extra support mouth piece
NICE! I love the new version. It takes care of the few dislikes I had about the original.
Love the new neck, splash guard, and mouth.
On the older version the neck joint to the can was too low causing quite a bit splashback.
Now they're raised it to near the top of the can and put the support underneath instead of above.
:hmm:
The only difference I'm seeing to my FC lattice bub is the 2 ring bits on the neck...

canj00digit?

All my days in a daze...
:hmm:
The only difference I'm seeing to my FC lattice bub is the 2 ring bits on the neck...

I certainly defer to your experience since you have your hands on one of the pieces in question.
It was just a judgment I was making from the photos.
Watching the vids of the older style I felt the opening to the neck old tube was just a bit too low for my liking and there seemed to be excess splashback.
The support bridge between the can and the neck tube on the older model was above the neck, now it seems to be below it, making it look like maybe they raised the neck join a bit higher on the can on the new model.

Again, these are just judgements made from photos, vids etc.

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Fair enough :)

I'll have to look back through the leviathan thread and see if I can find some pics of the older model.

I just got a bit confused when I saw talk of splash guards (the little bulb bit where the neck connects? I've always just considered that some artistic flair, though I guess it might stop some splashback) and new mouthpieces when it was so similar to my bub.

Either way, my lattice bub is up there as one of my favourites. :D

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
So not long ago I was mentioning a glass piece I had my eye on at the right price. Went in today and copped this 18mm DI sidecar rig blown by a "C'est La Vie." The perc looks very similar to Hitman's Hammerhead but with more slits for diffusion. It was only $85.99 and I'm fairly careful with my glass so if this lasts me as long as my last DI rig I'll be happy. It feels solid, everything's reinforced, and the only noticeable draw resistance is when you first pull on it. The full perc fires at a certain draw. The ONLY thing I can really find to dislike about it so far is that the water in the mouthpiece end doesn't fully drain down, but that's only a problem because I'm looking for one (and hopefully that's my only one). No complaints, as of now.

Digeridoo

I know this isn't a bubbler, but it is cheap and I found it from a site mentioned earlier in this thread.

Here's my new piece from ThickQualityGlass (http://thick-quality-glass.myshopify.com/collections/all) - this is the 16" double honeycomb - paired with my awesome new E-NANO vaporizer!

In regards to the piece: it's pretty good quality, but there are a few minor aesthetic imperfections. There's a weird line in one of the ice-catcher bubbles that may be a crack, but to be honest i don't use ice, so it's not a big deal to me. Other than that the neck looks unevenly welded. However, I don't mean to detract from the fact that this is still a pretty well made piece, everything else is spot on - overall the piece is well constructed and feels very sturdy (mine was 7mm). Came with a large bowl with a built in glass screen, which will work well if I ever need to combust.

The honeycomb percs work really well, hits come through quickly, nice and cool. In my video I added in more water than I normally use in order to show off the 2nd honeycomb and swirling splashguard. The swirling splashguard is cool.

The ordering, shipping, and service aspects all receive an A+ from me. The piece was only about $100 so I opted for 3-day shipping for about $20 (continental US). I ordered the piece and it shipped out the following day and I received a tracking number by email. It came in 3 business days with discreet shipping and packed INCREDIBLY well (yards and yards of rolled up big-bubble wrap, and another fitted heavy duty bubble thing surrounding the pipe itself. This is one of the most safely packed things I've ever ordered. After my order I got a few emails offering %-off coupons for my order, and I always appreciate when sellers show appreciation for returned business.

Overall the pros definitely outweigh the cons and I plan on purchasing from him again in the future.

grokit

well-worn member
Got my AliEx Inline piece. 8.5" tall, 14mm DI, excellent placement on the perc although the slits are biased to one side, and it came with an adjustable "Ti" nail and glass dome. I put the Ti in parenthesis because while it does appear to be made of Ti (non magnetic and it follows the color changing pattern of heated Ti), I'm not 100% sure.

I gotta admit that I'm rather impressed. I haven't spotted a single bubble. The welds are clean as hell!

That looks like a very nice rig, thanks for posting it and the video.

But perusing a/e I can't seem to find this.

Would you mind posting a link?

:bowdown:

grokit,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
chiming in again, that looks like a nice oil rig, though I have been fairly satiated for glass since making that last aliex. order. I have been using each piece with a specific vape, mostly, the showerhead gets used with the HI and the HC seems to pair well with the Lotus. I am being more cautious with the showerhead, as it feels to be the more delicate of the two, mainly around the perc area where they used much thinner glass, and questionable welds. Both pieces seem to be performing quite well.

The DHgate piece I got has been tucked away for occasional use.

I haven't seen many posts about the latest aliexpress orders arriving, hoping all is going well for those who placed them, and I would like to see if they have been making any improvements.

jambandphan03,

mystikalghost

chiming in again, that looks like a nice oil rig, though I have been fairly satiated for glass since making that last aliex. order. I have been using each piece with a specific vape, mostly, the showerhead gets used with the HI and the HC seems to pair well with the Lotus. I am being more cautious with the showerhead, as it feels to be the more delicate of the two, mainly around the perc area where they used much thinner glass, and questionable welds. Both pieces seem to be performing quite well.

The DHgate piece I got has been tucked away for occasional use.

I haven't seen many posts about the latest aliexpress orders arriving, hoping all is going well for those who placed them, and I would like to see if they have been making any improvements.

Seeing all of these posts has me really tempted to get one for myself soon. I have yet to see any glaring negatives buying from that site.

mystikalghost,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

oli

Dear FC followers,

Do you think it would be worth a shot to write to ALiExpress and ask them if they could alter some of these cheap bubblers everyone keeps on talking about?

Anyway I started a draft mail (see below) and I would love your impact as I have not used them but read various comments posted about them.

ps: English is not my mother tongue ;)

Dear Kathy HU,

First of all thank you for putting cheap bubblers out there on the market.

They have been lot of talks on forums regarding your bubblers (for which you will find links below) and many suggestions have been made in order to make them truly desirable, as opposed to, “they are OK, not great but then again they are cheap”. How fantastic would it be for your sales if people were saying, “they are great and on top of that they are cheap”

I(we) hope you’ll be happy to hear some suggestions in improving the design and whether they would have any impacts on the manufacturers?

So I’ll (we) start with this one

Number 1:

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/19MM...-CATCHER-free-shipping-to-USA/1280276385.html

CON: The honeycomb is too high therefore too much water needs to be added and it ends up in our mouth = NOT GOOD!

Is there any chance that the tube (holding the bowl) and the honeycomb be moved lower, closer to the bottom of the glass so that it would reduce the risk of water getting too high?

Number 2:

http://www.aliexpress.com/item-img/5-Arm-Perc-GLASS-BUBBLER-GLASS-ASH-CATCHER/1236932410.html

CON: The 5 arm Perc is too high therefore too much water needs to be added and it ends up in our mouth = NOT GOOD!

Is there any chance that 5 arm Perc be moved lower, closer to the bottom of the glass so that it would reduce the risk of water getting too high?

Number 3:

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/3-TRIPLE-HONEYCOMB-GLASS-BUBBLER-GLASS-ASH-CATCHER/1236901498.html

CON: the TRIPLE-HONEYCOMB is too high therefore too much water needs to be added and it ends up in our mouth = NOT GOOD!

Is there any chance that TRIPLE-HONEYCOMB be moved lower, closer to the bottom of the glass so that it would reduce the risk of water getting too high?

Number 4:

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-Perc-GLASS-BUBBLER-GLASS-on-Glass-ASH-CATCHER/1236879690.html
TO FC MEMBERS: Is it the same issue again or was there something else to be added ???

Number 5:

Single shower head (the one jambandphan03 is so happy with)

A while back you had a similar bubbler to the others but with 1 Single shower head, is there any chance they will come back soon on your market and if so could the same alterations be applied to it? ie; lower shower head.

Many thanks for reading me (or on behalf of whoever wants to get on this bandwagon???)

Well after sending my email to Aliexpress, various times !! I have NEVER received a signle word back???:shrug:

oli,
Top Bottom